Best Made Videos® Reviews

Best Made Videos® 3
Best Made Videos® 4
Best Made Videos® 5
Best Made Videos® 6

I can't express enough how perfect Reid Johnson (Best Made Videos) was for me (us)! Right from the beginning his responses to me were immediately. There are so many venders we paid upfront and then getting responses from them were hard once they got there money! Well not Reid Johnson. He was amazing, professional and quick to respond. The day of the wedding went smoothly. He was easy going, fun and professional. Listening to anything I wanted, fun to be around, helpful and full of great ideas. He was easy to get along with and he got along well with all the other venders. I highly recommend him for any video needs you may have. He was like having another friend around on your special day but one with amazing talent. Oh and his turn around time for your product is quick and amazing! You'll be sorry to pick another company but Best Made video!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What a great review, thanks so much!

Nermine · Married on 09/12/2015

Very responsive and did an amazing job with our wedding video. Reid's main priority is to make you the best video to capture those special moments. He will sit with you and go over everything you need and will make sure you are happy.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reid is great. He is very talented and flexible. We loved every minute with him. He definitely made our day less stressful. He was so calm and easy going. I would 100% use him again.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! Appreciate your kind words.

Bonnie · Married on 08/30/2015

Reid was awesome to work with! He was quick to reply to emails, fun to work with and produced an amazing wedding video within a week of our wedding. What else could you want in a videographer?! We highly recommend him for your wedding. :)

Sent on 09/08/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. Best of luck to you and Joshua in the future. All the best!

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2015

Reid was very easy to work with, very responsive to all of my questions, happy to help on the day of, and overall provided my husband and I with remarkable service and created a beautiful product. We are so happy that we decided to hire Reid, and I would recommend his services to anyone looking for an even videographer.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words. What a beautiful venue and amazing couple!

Mansi · Married on 08/23/2015

Reid is a very professional videographer that I thoroughly enjoyed working with. Mine was an Indian wedding which required multiple event coverage and Reid did an exceptional job! Indian weddings tend to be long and I was impressed how Reid captured everything and created a truly excellent and concise video showing all the important ceremonies that we would actually watch. Other than his great work, I like how he was always punctual and very approachable. I would recommend everyone who is reading this to hire him for your event and you won't regret it :)

Sent on 08/28/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words!

Had the best experience working with Reid for our wedding and we absolutely love the video we received while still on our honeymoon. Reid of Best Made Videos first made a positive impression at Brides Against Breast Cancer, but at the time I wan't going to hire a videographer. As fate would have it, Reid made himself available when I decided I wanted a video at the last minute. I love that we have an amazing video I have already watched over and over again, and I am so happy that Reid was a big part of making that happen. Thank you Reid & Best Made Video, for everything!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words, great wedding and couple!

Sarin · Married on 08/22/2015

Very responsive, flexible, and calm through a hectic day. The wedding was mostly not spoken in English, so all the ceremony must be challenging. Nothing ran as smooth or as scheduled, but Reid worked with the flow.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Thanks!

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

Wedding planning is difficult... dates, timelines, budgets, researching vendors, new budgets, hiring vendors, (oh and did I mention budgets?), etc. A lot goes on behind the scenes pre, during and post wedding. Initially my (then) fiancé and I wanted to have a photographer & videographer but it wasn't "in the budget." During our time planning we initially decided to move forward without a videographer.

We went to a couple of wedding expos, spent time researching vendors and found that we continued to look at videographers. We spent a lot of time reading reviews, viewing highlight videos, etc. and Best Made Videos was always one of our favorites and often the top rated company. We decided to "stretch" the budget (again) and see if we could find a videographer that was available, had quality videos and was willing to work with us a bit on price. In the end it came down to quality of the product and this is when Reid (our videographer) came in to the picture. We really liked his style and the quality of the videos he created.

One of the best decisions we made during our wedding day planning was hiring Best Made Videos as our videographer. Reid is an experienced and highly skilled professional with excellent communication. You want your vendors to be on time on your wedding day and Reid took this to another level. On the day of our wedding Reid arrived a couple hours earlier than stated on our contract and because of this, he filmed some great footage which he added to our videos. Reid worked magic with his cameras, we are even more thankful that we had the opportunity to hire and work with him.

Our videos were completed in less than a week and they turned out ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!! If you are searching for a videographer to film your special day, I would HIGHLY recommend Best Made Videos. To put it plainly, Best Made Videos is simply that... The BEST!!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words!

Miquela · Married on 08/08/2015

Best Made Videos was a perfect choice for our videographer! Reid was so easy to work with and he promptly created a beautiful video for us that we will cherish forever. My husband and I are so glad he was there to capture our special day!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Thanks so much!

Hien · Married on 08/04/2015

Reid did an amazing job capturing the magic of our wedding day! He went above and beyond and finished our highlight videos the next day before going on vacation so that we wouldn't have to wait for our videos! We will be recommending him to all our family and friends in the future!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Carolyn · Married on 08/02/2015

We are so happy that we made the decision to hire Reid to film our wedding! He put together an amazing video of our wedding highlights for in 24 hours after the end of our wedding day! It captures the day beautifully. He gave us 2 versions, a 5 min version, and a 25 min version with extended ceremony and full speeches. We also got all the raw footage. A month before our wedding we decided we wanted a video of our wedding ceremony. We used thumbtack to find someone. Reid replied quickly and with a quote in our budget. We met with him right away. Reid was professional at our meeting and on our wedding day. He arrived on time was with us from pre ceremony photos through the end of the evening. Thank you Reid!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Fun video to compliment an amazingly fun couple!

Kyle · Married on 07/25/2015

The day went smoothly with Reid. He was very courteous and polite and worked very hard to get the shots even lugging his equipment all up and down the steep hill! The turnaround on our video was amazing! Two days later and we had everything and it was beautiful!

We will definitely recommend him to friends and use him again if we ever need a videographer.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words! Amazing day, couple, and location!!!

Reid was more than just outstanding!!! At first, I was not thinking of hiring a videographer for our wedding, but glad I did! We cannot thank him enough for his professionalism. He responds very quickly to all of our emails/questions/requests. We even got to view our video while we were on our honeymoon and it was amazing!
    He exceeded our expectations & did a video of us that has a story as he captured every special moments. Even a four year old little boy, one of my bridesmaid's son, could not stop watching it!
    We love you Reid and wish you more success in your careers. We really do appreciate everything you have done for us. I don't normally do public reviews, but you deserve it!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What a great couple! Thanks for taking a moment to leave your kind words, I really appreciate it! Thanks again.

OMG....we absolutely LOVED Reid!! He did an amazing job!! It was like it was a movie from Hollywood!! First of all he was afordable! He was SO FUN to work with!! He gave us our video 2 days after our wedding!! We are keeping in touch with him so he can do other family events!! BEST EVER!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! What a beautiful bride!!

Reed · event on 07/14/2015

Reid is easy to work with and communications were flawless. His work is exceptional and I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks for the awesome crowdfunding video Reid!

Reed Henry
    dementia-coach.com

Sent on 09/18/2015

Kelsy · Married on 07/11/2015

We used Best Made Videos for our wedding and are SO grateful! Reid captured so many special moments and worked with all my requests. He is a talented videographer and our video was a perfect fit for us. He even had it ready for us to watch while we were on our honeymoon:) Both our families have loved the highlight video he made for us as well. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What an amazing couple! Thanks for your wonderful words.
  • User4291925 · 2+ years ago

Reid was such an amazing videographer! His professional manner, creativity, and skill were all fantastic. We met before the wedding to discuss what we wanted in a video (and what we didn't want!). The day of he was on time, extremely organized, and everywhere. He had a great eye for catching beautiful moments and was very sneaky and considerate. We didn't feel like we were being followed around by a camera, even when we were! The final video was gorgeous and sweet and the perfect keepsake for all the best moments of our wedding. :)

Sent on 07/13/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for leaving a kind review!

Best Made Video/Reid Johnson was an amazing experience. Reid was very easy going, flexible and understanding at what we wanted and was willing to work around our tough wedding schedule. He is also super quick with communication, he will always respond to your emails within a couple of hours!

My husband and I had a really big and extensive wedding, with a traditional Vietnamese wedding ceremony, a Catholic church ceremony and a reception. Reid did a wonderful job at capturing all of the meaningful moments for us, even when some of it was in a language that he did not understand. He even stayed a little longer and came a little earlier to capture everything that was important to us.

For the final product, it was completed very quickly. Reid was also willing to make any changes or edits to anything we wanted. In addition, he did a flawless job embedding Vietnamese music throughout the video. We gave him a couple song and he picked and placed songs appropriately. You can't even tell that he couldn't understand a single word! We highly recommend any Vietnamese or Chinese Americans planning on a traditional all day event, Reid is your guy! Or even anyone having a non-English wedding/event that needs videography.

Reid does do everything online, no actual DVD but he does provides a place for us to download the final cut of our wedding video, and also allowed us to have ALL of the raw footage, which was great for us.

We highly recommend Reid Johnson and Best Made Video, we have only good things to say about our experience. It was also at a very affordable price for the quality, experience and product.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Thanks so much!

Maribeth · Married on 05/30/2015

I could not be more pleased!
    I used Best Made Videos for my wedding, and REID nailed it!
    He was very responsive, very easy person, very flexible and professional. Very highly recommended and will definitely use him again on my next event.

ONG Wedding
    05.30.2015

Sent on 06/26/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Appreciate the positive review!
  • User5198979 · 2+ years ago

We had our wedding May 2015 and Reid was our videographer. He did such a great job! He's very creative, professional and friendly. I asked for a few clips of my dog before the wedding ceremony and he had no problem with that. He was very willing to do what I wanted. He also had some great ideas of his owns, which made the final product very unique.
    Reid was very prompt to deliver the video within a week of the wedding day. The final product is beautiful! Very happy we have a lovely video of our wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! What a fun wedding and amazing couple! Great location too! Hope all is well!

Edelyn · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I decided we wanted to have a videographer for our wedding. With just a little over a month before our wedding day the stress was on to find someone. We did a simple search online and found Reid, we skimmed his online profile, watched a few videos he had previously done, and even noticed he was accredited by the BBB. We liked what we saw and decided we’d give it a shot and see if he would be available for our date.
    We reached out to Reid, and he was able to get back to us in just minutes. Which just happens to be another reason we like him so much. He is incredibly quick in responding to emails and text messages. He would respond in minutes, sometimes even seconds of us sending an email. So, after contacting him we set up a time and place to meet which happened to be somewhere in the middle at a Starbucks. The meeting went great and obviously we decided to work with him. He has such a great down to earth personality, we felt he would be easy to work with, which was so true! On our wedding day, Reid arrived and began to shoot footage, he was never in the way or intrusive, he was able to catch every beautiful moment and then some. He was very comfortable, in turn making us comfortable. The footage he was able to capture and then edit were of such great quality, he really knows his craft. The end result was so amazing. We truly appreciate Reid and his work, we couldn’t be happier! We would definitely recommend anyone who’s looking for a videographer to go ahead and contact Reid with Best Made Video you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind reviews, what a wonderful couple! Thanks again!!!

Saxon · Married on 05/09/2015

We could not be happier with Best Made Videos! My husband and I debated having a wedding videographer for cost reasons, but are so relieved and thankful that we decided to have one, and that we chose Best Made Videos. There is truly nothing like seeing your wedding on a personalized, stunning video made just for you. Photography is essential for different reasons, but it doesn’t take the place of a video capturing all of your special moments and the details you spent so much time planning and creating. Best Made Videos brings your wedding to life so you can relive it whenever you want to! Reid was extremely accommodating and quick to respond; he delivered exceptional results within our budget and really took time to listen to what we wanted to give us the perfect finished product. He genuinely cared about our happiness with his work, and he was so professional and great to work with at the wedding. We are so excited about the videos he gave us. I can’t wait to start the tradition of us watching the extended video every anniversary with a glass of champagne. It will be such an amazing thing to be able to share with our children someday too! Two things I would tell any engaged couple – definitely get a videographer (you will always regret it if you don’t) and definitely hire Best Made Videos!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Fantastic wedding and wonderful people! Thanks so much for your kind words and allowing us to spend your special day with you. We appreciate your love and support!

Manish · Married on 03/14/2015

Reid and Best Made Videos provided the videography for our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with his work or our experience with him throughout our wedding weekend.

Reid is the consummate professional and a total joy to work with. He was able to adjust his plan on the fly, which was imperative for our fairly complex wedding itinerary. Unlike most wedding videographers, he delivered the final product WITHIN DAYS of the wedding, which is unheard of. His work ethic is strong and his creative talent shows in his work.

We couldn't have picked a better videographer for our wedding.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What a one-of-a-kind wedding and couple, amazing!

Great production value means lasting memories from the best day of our lives. Would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Sent on 02/11/2015