Best Made Videos® Reviews

Best Made Videos® 4
Best Made Videos® 5
Best Made Videos® 6

Enoch · Married on 09/03/2016

Best Made Videos was one of the best vendor choices, aside from our wedding planner and DJ, that we made for our special day! They were extremely accommodating with our schedule, especially given that we had to travel to Seattle from out of town to meet with the vendors and check out the venue. Every time, without fail, Best Made Videos was available. The final product was unsurprisingly amazing - not only did they provide short- and long-form official wedding videos which were just wonderful, they also provided us with every single second of video shot from the entire day. Best Made Videos, true to its name, was nothing short of spectacular. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Your wedding day was so fun! Thanks again.

erikad · Married on 08/28/2016

Reid was awesome! He was very professional, fun and created such a beautiful video for us! It took him two days and it was amazing! The video had everyone crying and I can't stop watching it!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for your amazing words! What a great day. Happy to be a part of it.

We loved working with Reid & the Best Made Videos team! Of all of the vendors that we interviewed and worked with, Reid was by far the fastest and most consistent responder - a huge advantage in the wedding planning process! I had finite amounts of time to plan my wedding throughout the work week, and Reid made quick decision making within those short stretches much easier.

They entirely exceeded our expectations on the day of our wedding & delivered a video that we absolutely LOVE in record speed (one week after!!). They did a terrific job of capturing so many special moments and creating a beautiful narrative with them - it truly transports us right back to our wedding day each time we watch it.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much! What a fun day.

ALEXANDER · Married on 08/20/2016

Reid was great to work with; very creative and very professional. Everybody we've talked to loves his work and he could not have been more accommodating and receptive to our needs.

I thought his prices were also extremely reasonable, given the quality of his service. If you value his style (which we did), you cannot go wrong with Reid. He's an amazing value.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and allowing me to
    experience your amazing day with you!

Melinda · Married on 08/13/2016

Reid and Best Made Videos were amazing!! I absolutely could not have been happier with how the video turned out! Reid was very professional and helpful throughout the whole wedding. He got some wonderful footage and the video was put together perfectly! The turnaround time was very quick as well which was awesome because every bride wants to see her wedding as quickly as possible! I would hire Reid and Best Made Videos again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! What a blast!!!

Nicole · Married on 08/13/2016

How I was able to come across Best Made Videos was by googling and looking at each different videographer's work... When I saw best made videos, I loved everything about what they capture in a wedding video, and that was what I was looking for!!! My husband and I were very happy with our video! Reid and his team are great people to work with!! They were helpful and patient.. They did such an amazing job and were very well worth it to have as our videographer... Weddings never goes as planned, but it all worked out! They helped me enjoy my wedding and lessened my worries. Not only did they focus on us but also my family, who were also a big part in my wedding, and they were able to get that!!! Thank you so much Reid and his team! You guys are awesome!!! Best made videos, 2 thumbs up!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for being such amazing clients! You guys rock and your day was truly one to remember. Cheers!

Brittni · Married on 08/08/2016

Could not have asked for a better company to work with in producing our August outdoor wedding video.
    From Reid's rapid responsiveness to the initial inquiry to the "Just checking in!" messages, to our excellent communication with Joe, our day-of videographer; Best Made Videos provides 110% fantastic customer service.
    The background music selection is stellar and the overall turn around on the video and footage is no joke, lightning fast.
    The quality and care put into the video is utterly beyond anything that I could've ever imagined and am proud to show our wedding video off to any and everyone who'll watch.
    We would hire Best Made Videos (Reid and his crew) again in a heartbeat. I highly, highly recommend. Thank You guys SO incredibly much!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Mike · Married on 07/30/2016

We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding day video by Best Made Videos! If you are even remotely on the fence of adding a videographer to your budget, please make sure that you prioritize it! Our video beautifully captured our special day, from the small moments to the big ones. We were so impressed with the skill and quality of the video, and the videographer was a delight to work with. He was skilled, calm, and approachable. He worked extremely well with our photographer to capture our day. Having this day in video was absolutely priceless. We were able to share it with our friends and loved ones that were not able to attend the wedding and it meant the world to them. They were able to see our wedding as a guest would. Also, for ourselves, it was such a gift to re-live that day. Our wedding day went by so fast, and was a blur of moments and experiences. By having the video, we were able to re-live moments that we may have forgotten, or notice details that we hadn’t on the day of the wedding. As the bride, I especially appreciated seeing the ceremony procession. Since I was last in the procession, I was not able to see the bridal party walk down the aisle (including the adorable ring bearers and flower girl). I really enjoyed getting to see the ‘perspective’ of the other side! Please make sure that you have a videographer on your wedding day, and please make sure it is Best Made Videos. You will be so glad you did!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, what an amazing and memorable day! Truly one to never forget.

Bebe · Married on 07/30/2016

Thank you so much for your amazing services. You guys have definitely exceeded our expectations. My husband and I are from Texas and we hired Joe to shoot our second reception in Portland, OR. Reid was prompt to reply to all our emails and have made the communication experience seamless for us. Joe drove all the way from Seattle to Portland to make it happen for us. He arrived on time and was ready to shoot. He was very calm and worked super hard to capture every moment. I'm also a wedding vendor is Dallas, Texas and I would have to say, "Best Made Videos" has been one of my favorite vendor that I had a chance to work with in the Pacific Northwest.Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for being so awesome and allowing us to capture your amazing day!

When talking to all of my friends and family the one thing they all wished they could have done was have a professional video taken for their wedding. We took their advice and we are certainly glad we did. After a recommendation from a friend and watching many past wedding videos shot by Best Made Videos, we knew we wanted to book them for our wedding. Reid was incredible to work with. He gave little direction, but wanted us to feel comfortable in front of the camera, focus on enjoying every moment of our day, and to just be ourselves. He was also very flexible when working in small crowded places and coordinated well with our Photographer to make sure the best moments were captured. One of the greatest parts was the turn-around time. Reid had the full video of our wedding completed within 4 days giving us an opportunity to watch it on our honeymoon and share it with those who were unable to attend. It was such a treat! I would recommend Best Made Videos to anyone looking to capture their special life moments. Best Made Videos was one of the best investments we made for our wedding day!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and allow us to take part in your amazing day!

Victor · Married on 07/23/2016

I can’t say enough about Reid and his team. They were professional, timely and worked hard to capture our big day. Photos are nice, but videos really capture the moment like nothing else. Reid worked closely with our photographer, as a team, to document and make the most of our event. He was prompt, always upbeat, and always professional. We were stunned at how cool our trailer video came out and we were very happy with the final long-form video too. Not only is Reid and team strong at capturing scenes beautifully, they do a wonderful job producing hip and stylish end products. Don’t be cheap and get your uncle to film your wedding; Reid will produce something of lasting value that you can reflect on for years to come.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words! What a one-of-a-kind event, happy to help out and I'm glad you guys are happy with the end result.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/18/2016

Reid and Jeff were amazing! He arrived early to our hotel on our wedding day and went right to work among all the chaos. Our entire wedding day-photos-ceremony-first look- ect was all planned outside. Of course, there was rain, hail, power outages, and everything else you could imagine. Reid and his crew went along with all the changes and adapted in every situation! Reid went over the top in every aspect, and even let me hide under his umbrella when I was in my wedding dress in the pouring rain. I would recommend Best Made Videos for any occasion!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

A truly memorable day for all the best reasons. Thanks so much for being such a fun couple and allowing us to take part in your amazing day!

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

The video was everything I was wanting

Sent on 08/26/2016

Dickon · Married on 05/29/2016

Reid was very responsive with very short notice. Best Made Videos has now left us with a lifetime of memories in a very professionally developed video of our wedding. We would highly recommend Reid to anyone looking for a good experience in capturing a special moment on video.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I will say, you guys probably had the best vows I have ever had a chance to witness in person. Thank you so much for allowing me to attend and film your amazing day.
  • Z

Zane · Married on 05/29/2016

We love our video! They did a great job of capturing the best parts of the day without being at all intrusive. Would definitely use them again (for another occasion, of course).

Sent on 06/24/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What a great time! Thanks again for letting us take part in your amazing day! Bon Voyage indeed!!!

Jasmina · Married on 05/28/2016

We love our video produced by Best Made Videos. They have been so accommodating, personable and easy to work with. The best part of our video is that they were able to record music provided at the wedding as the background music of our video. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Certainly a one of a kind wedding and couple. You guys were GREAT! Thank you so much for allowing me to take part in your amazing day!
  • User7708365 · event on 05/07/2016

Reid recorded our son’s bar mitzvah. The setting has lots of challenges around sound and light. Reid did a terrific job. He was easy to work with and we love the finished product.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thank you so much! I appreciate your review!

Sharon · Married on 04/23/2016

He was amazing! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

I had a blast as well! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful day.
  • Y

Yana · Married on 04/16/2016

Reid was great! He introduced himself to everyone and was really easy to work with. We received our videos much faster than anticipated. And when we were having an issue downloading it, it was really easy to get in touch with him and he responded very quickly. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What a fun day! Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding.

Rory · Married on 01/02/2016

Reid traveled to Oaxaca to film our wedding. He is professional, personable, and truly seems to enjoy his work. He didn't speak much Spanish, but it wasn't a problem at all. He collaborated well with our Spanish speaking-photographer and the rest of our wedding team. Reid took the time to ask us what it is we wanted to make sure was captured in our video, but we really didn't know, so we did not give him much to go on, but Reid took it in stride and produced an incredibly unique and special final product. He went above and beyond our expectations. He recorded original music and captured some of the most beautiful shots of Oaxaca we had ever seen! Everyone who has seen the final video has complimented the quality of the videography and the amazing editing. I cannot recommend Reid highly enough.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! What an amazing once in a lifetime experience. So glad I could share it with you!

Mallory · Married on 11/23/2015

Reid was awesome! Very professional. Showed up right on time and was ready to make us the best wedding video possible. He is so friendly and easy to get along with. His creative eye gave us a video we will love forever and are excited to share with our friends and family. We will definitely be contacting Reid for any other events we would like documented. We highly recommend his professional work!!! He got our video back so quickly we couldn't believe it!! Thank you Reid!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

What an amazing moment I got to experience! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 11/21/2015

He was super nice, helpful, and responded super fast! He was so funny and was never in the way with bulky cameras or getting in the way of people dancing. I love that we chose him!!!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks for the kind words. Really fun working with you Jessica. Hope you and Fermin enjoy married life!

Lourdes · Married on 10/18/2015

We had an amazing experience working with Reid I contacting him at the last minute when I found out my parents weren't going to be able to travel from Mexico for our wedding, Reid meet me the very next day and we went to see the church where the ceremony was going to take place, it was very easy working with him, the video is excellent quality I LOVE IT and he sent it to us the very next day :-) we are very happy Reid thank you so much for the amazing work you did and we will definitely recommend your service to all of our friends or our next event.
    Thank you again!
    Lourdes & Jeremy

Sent on 11/06/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Glad you like the video, thanks for your kind words!

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

Reid is extremely professional and went above and beyond to capture our wedding day, despite rain, wind, and much traveling between locations. He is very easy going and great to work with, and clearly loves what he does - it definitely shows. I highly recommend best made videos!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Certainly a fun day! lol Thanks Erin for your kind words

Christopher · Married on 10/04/2015

If you are looking for a wedding videographer in Seattle, look no further. Reid was flexible, professional, and attentive the day of our event. He captured all the amazing moments of our wedding day. Using that amazing footage, he was able to craft a perfect wedding video that we will cherish for a long time. Not only was the final product great, but Reid was very responsive via email and phone. He always responded within hours of reaching out, if not minutes. We highly recommend Best Made Videos.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Best Made Videos®'s reply:

Thanks Chris for your kind words. Awesome wedding day for sure!