Best Day Floral Design Reviews

Best Day Floral Design 5
Best Day Floral Design 6
Best Day Floral Design 7

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2012

Best Day Floral Design did an amazing job for our wedding. My fiance and I didn't have any idea of what we wanted before we met with them, and they had wonderful ideas and helped accomidate some of the ideas we had into our centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers, and the large flower piece that we had placed on the gazebo. They are very detailed and easy to work with. There is nothing I would change about our flowers. I would definitley love to work with them again in the future and also recommend them to anyone looking for gorgeous floral designs at a fair price.

Sent on 09/03/2012

Thank you so much for working with us on the wedding flowers, they were absolutely amazing. Loved your pick of flowers and the colors were perfect with her wedding colors.

Sent on 11/17/2012

The flowers turned out great. They were friendly to deal with and they worked within our budget.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Julie · Married on 07/21/2012

Thank you so much for creating the absolutely gorgeous flowers for our wedding! The bouquets were just perfect and exactly what I dreamed of. The ceremony and reception flowers were also perfect. I can tell you put love and great energy into creating such beautiful arrangements! Thanks for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Our wedding day was everything we could of dreamed of and it came together because of the amazing work you did!! We are so grateful for the time and effort you put into our special day. The flowers were absolutely perfect! Thank you so much.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2012

Sharon,
    Words cannot express how beautiful our flowers were. From the bouquets to the centerpieces and ceremony decorations everything was perfect! You took exactly what I described and made it happen! You made my dream wedding come true. From the first moment that we met to the wedding day you were absolutely amazing to work with! Thank you so much for all of your time and hard work! You are simply amazing! You went above and beyond your job description. Any bride is luck to have you as their florists. Thanks again,
    Kristen and Mark

Sent on 07/27/2012

McKenzie · Married on 06/16/2012

Sharon,
    I just wanted to say thank you for the beautiful flowers you did for our wedding! You did such an amazing job and the flowers were exactly what we had discussed prior to the day and more! Thank you again for the beautiful flowers and for making our day even more perfect.
    McKenzie

Sent on 07/27/2012

The flowers on our wedding day were absolutely gorgeous, from our aisle decor to the spray above the gazebo to my amazing bouquet! Best Day did amazing on bringing all of my ideas (which I had a lot) together and made them look perfect! I could not have asked for a better looking display of flowers. More so, I wanted to freeze-dry and keep my bouquet and husband's boutonniere, but I unfortunately ruined them. After contacting Best Day, they are going to remake them for us (for a small charge) so I can save this amazing looking memory for the rest of our lives. Thank you Best Day for making our special day even more memorable!!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Lorrie · Married on 03/24/2012

Sharon did a wonderful job with the flowers for Erin and Jeremy's wedding. The arrangements and center pieces were exquisite. Simply beautiful and I couldn't have wished for more. Thank you so much for making her day extra special.

Sent on 04/06/2012
  • Lwedding

Lyndsay · Married on 03/24/2012

I cant even put into words how beautiful the flowers were for our wedding. You went above and beyond, it was absolutism breath taking! Thank you so much! the arrangements you did for our grandparents that couldn't be thee were wonderful! We've had nothing but compliments on the bouquets and arrangements! We will recommend you to anyone who needs flowers. Thank you so much, again!
    Jeremy and Erin

Sent on 05/17/2012

Katie · Married on 11/12/2011

Thank you so much for being part of our special day and all your hard work. The flowers were better than I ever imagined and truly made it my best day ever!! I would highly recommend Best Day Floral to any bride!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Kristen · Married on 11/11/2011

I am so pleased with our flowers! Sharon did an amazing job. We met with her and told her exactly what we wanted without looking at the prices. Then when she gave us the estimate, we worked with her to get the price to meet our budget. She was wonderful. She gave suggestions and made modifications to meet our needs and budget. When we arrived at the church everything was perfect and so beautiful! Then when we arrived at the reception location it was even more beautiful!!! They moved the flowers from the church to the reception and used the church flowers to add to the beauty of the reception. We were very pleased.
    When we met with Sharon and signed the contract we thought the set-up and delivery/transfer charges were high, but after we saw how beautiful everything was and that we didn't have to do anything, it was 100% worth the expense! :)

Sent on 11/13/2011

L · Married on 10/01/2011

I loved the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages Sharon created; we got so many compliments!

Sent on 11/12/2011

Jeremy · Married on 09/18/2011

Sharon did an excellent job preparing the flowers for our wedding! They looked fantastic and she set them up without our even noticing. She was very helpful right up to some of our last minute changes and made our special day as great as possible! We have nothing but good things to say about our experience with Best Day Floral Design. Great choice at a great price!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Sara · Married on 09/11/2011

The flowers were simply beautiful - perfect and exactly what Amanda wanted. I could not have been more pleased and am very appreciative of all your hard work and talent. Amanda's bouquet was just what she had dreamed of, the bridesmaids bouquets were fabulous, the gazebo looked wonderful and we loved the floating flowers on the tables. The cake was outstanding and the flowers added so much to its beauty. We all had a wonderful day and once again thank you so much for everything you did to make this the perfect wedding day for Amanda.
    Know you are enjoying the beautiful Colorado weather and God certainly blessed us with a gorgeous weekend.

Again, thanks for helping Amanda (and us) to have a day to treasure and remember always

Sent on 12/16/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2011

We want to thank Best Day Floral for making our wedding day absolutely perfect. The flower arrangements were gorgeous!!!! We were blown away at how amazing the aisle, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and centerpieces looked. We cant thank you enough for all your hard work put into our wedding day and for making everything look completely stunning!!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Susan · Married on 07/16/2011

Sharon did a fabulous job for our daughters wedding in July. She told us it would be a wow factor when you walk into the reception area, and believe me, it was. The flowers were georgous. We had numerous guests comment on how beautiful the centerpieces were. Sharon was very helpful from the beginning stages in trying to make decisions on which flowers to use, to the day of the wedding and making everything look wonderful with all her final touches. My daughters bouquet was exactly what she wanted. Sharon made sure it was perfect. All the other flower arrangements were spectacular as well, including the bridesmaids bouquets and the corsages. All the flowers were very fresh and vibrant looking she used. Sharon from Best Day Florist was a great choice for us. We were extremely happy with everthing she did for the wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2011

Brit · Married on 07/03/2011

Sharon with Best Day Wedding was fabulous! Very flexible, creative and responsive. I already had several ideas, and Sharon really helped incorporate some of her creative suggestions, without being over bearing. Her prices are incredible - truly. I interviewed several florists and Best Day Wedding had the lowest cost for such great value! The bouquets turned out exactly as I wanted, our centerpieces were breath taking and our ceremony decor was absolutely perfect. I will always recommend Best Day Wedding, because they truly helped to make our wedding the absolute best :)

Sent on 07/08/2011

Dottie · Married on 06/27/2011

Working with Best Day Wedding Florist lived up to the name. The flowers were gorgeous - fresh - artistically arranged and just what we had wanted.

Sent on 06/30/2011

Kim · Married on 06/25/2011

Best Day is amazing and you won't find anyone with better prices and service. I highly recommend Sharon to any and all brides!

Sent on 06/26/2011

Erin · Married on 06/25/2011

Sharon was wonderful. Flowers were not one of the things that I was willing to spend a lot of money on, I told Sharon what I was willing to spend on flowers and what "look" I was going for, and she designed the most beautiful arrangements ever!

Sharon was very helpful and a good teacher during our consultation. She was not pushy and had great suggestions to use the same flowers in the ceremony and reception to further save money. I forgot multiple flower arrangements for centerpieces and for people and she was very flexible and allowed me to change the quantity of flowers right up to the week of the wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Camille · Married on 06/18/2011

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous and everything I had dreamed! I'm extremely pleased with Best Day Wedding Florist and I highly recommend Sharon to all brides out there wanting beautiful and affordable flowers.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Lyndsay · Married on 06/04/2011

Sharon was so wonderful to work with. We went into our consultation appointment with no idea of what kinds of flowers we were wanting. She was very helpful with her suggestions and everything turned out to be absolutely beautiful! I definitely think we got our money's worth. Everything was fantastic!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Julie · Married on 04/30/2011

Everything was OUTSTANDING!!! The wedding was amazing and beautiful! All the flowers were fresh and all the designs were exactly what I wanted and more!

Sent on 05/04/2011

brittany · Married on 03/26/2011

After getting quotes from the big florists in Fort Collins that were outrageous for minimal work on their part, I reeived a recommendation from my venue to try Best Day Floral. From our very first meeting, Sharon saw the vision that I had and ran with it to make sure that everything was beautiful. She was patient, answering every one of the 50 e-mails that I sent her almost immediately and did it with a smile on her face. She is outrageously talented at what she does and I am SO grateful that I got the opportunity to have her as my florist!! Our guests were blown away by how gorgeous our centerpieces, bouquets and arrangements were and we received compliments from everyone we talked to. She did about 100 times the work that any of the others were going to do for half the cost they quoted us.

Sent on 03/28/2011