Best Day Floral Design Reviews

Best Day Floral Design 5
Best Day Floral Design 6
Best Day Floral Design 7

Carrie · Married on 05/22/2014

The flowers were beautiful and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Jillian · Married on 02/09/2014

Showed up earlier than expected on wedding day, which helped a BUNCH. Beautiful flowers, stunning arrangements

Sent on 03/10/2014

Thank you so much for all you did for my daughters wedding. It was so beautiful and everyone loved it! It made for a perfect day. You are amazing and thanks again.

Sent on 02/11/2014

April · Married on 12/14/2013

Sharon was SO easy to work with and got back to me whenever I needed something added or changed within minutes. They arrived to the church early and the flowers were perfect. I could not be more happy with the service, prices, and timeliness of Best Day! I highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Sharon · Married on 09/14/2013

We loved the flowers you put together for Blair’s wedding. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and the centerpieces for the reception were stunning. I received so many compliments from our guests and Blair was extremely pleased. Her comment on her bouquet was: “this is exactly what I hoped for.” I would absolutely recommend your company to anyone that asked!

Sent on 09/27/2013
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/20/2013

Sharon was so delightful to work with. My flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL. I loved every single one of them, from my bouquet to my centerpieces, each one was exactly what I had in mind. Sharon really kept my budget in mind and helped my dream wedding come to life. Picking flowers was probably one of the most stressful things about my wedding, but after meeting with Sharon and her team, it was a breeze. They even let me add my own personal touches to my bouquet. They also allow you to rent vases, rocks, and other things to make the flowers even better, which was a huge plus! I would definitely recommend Best Day Floral to any bride looking for amazing flowers!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/19/2013

I cannot imagine having chosen a different florist for my wedding! Sharon impressed both me and my mother from our very first meeting. She had asked me several questions by email prior to the meeting and upon our arrival, she already had ideas organized on her computer for us! She is extremely creative, and was also very helpful with our budget by helping us to choose flowers that were in season at the time of our wedding so that we could keep the cost per flower down. I LOVED my bouquet on my wedding day, it was exactly as I had pictured it!! And our reception hall turned out better than I could have imagined, bringing my very different vision to life with vibrant colors everywhere! Thank you so much, Sharon!! We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Rachael · Married on 07/18/2013

All I can say is WOW!!! They did an amazing job with the budget that I had and I would not have changed a thing about the flowers. Not only did they do an amazing job but I felt like they were the only florists that I met with that genuinely cared and tried to understand my vision for my wedding. Because of that and the fact that I did not feel like they were just trying to make as much money as they could, I felt like I could trust their insight and suggestions much more than with anyone else! I will be recommending these girls over and over again to all my friends who get married in the future!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

we wanted to thank you for our amazing flowers. You did an absolutely amazing job and everything was incredible! I have absolutely no idea how everything would have come together without your help. Everything you did from helping set up our chalk board and easel, to the placement of the flowers and the transfer afterwards was absolutely flawless. I will absolutely pass along your info to every friend I have that plans a wedding in the future. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Brook · Married on 06/30/2013

Thank you SO much for the flowers you did for my June 30th wedding!!! Everything turned out better then I could have ever imagined! Thank you :)!!!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Susan · Married on 05/04/2013

Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers. They were just what we were hoping for!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2013

Thank you for the beautiful flowers you put together. The bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful and the centerpieces were perfect. The flower girl loved her halo as well. I don't think I could have asked for anything more...you did a fantastic job!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Absolutely the most wonderful vendor to work with. They have amazing prices, customer service, OUTSTANDING FLORALS and are so organized. They will take care of everything! I recommend them to everyone I know and several of my friends have used them and they have done great work every single time.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Jillian · Married on 12/29/2012

The flowers for our wedding turned our absolutely beautiful and helped make it more perfect than a fairy tale! Thank you for all the extra work you did to set up for the ceremony and the reception. It was so nice that we didn't have to worry about any of it. Thank you again for helping make our day so beautiful.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Thank you for the beautiful flowers for our wedding! You are so sweet and helpful and we cannot thank you more for making our day special with the beautiful flowers. Thanks again.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Niki · Married on 11/01/2012

I researched a ton of floral vendors but found Sharon to be the most inspired, friendly, AND she had the best price. Our arrangements were beautiful.

Sent on 01/25/2013

Pamela · Married on 10/06/2012

We wanted to let you know that we were so very pleased with your work for our wedding. Our flowers looked phenomenal and exceeded expectation. Thank you so much for aiding in making our special day so beautiful.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2012

Thank you so much for the gorgeous flowers! They were so pretty! I loved them all and thought it was perfect. The ceremony flowers were stunning. I heard nothing but good things all night , and best of all my mom was very impressed. Thank you so much for making the wedding so pretty.

Beth Ann · Married on 09/28/2012

Thanks so much for the beautiful arrangements everyone loved them and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Thank you so much for the beautiful bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres! The color combination you chose looked amazing with the bridesmaids dresses and grooms tuxes. I could not have asked for a more perfect arrangement! Thank you for your prompt delivery and set up of the bouquets. I will definitely suggest your services to other couples getting married!

Sent on 09/28/2012
  • Jannell

Jannell · Married on 09/01/2012

I worked with Sharon Millis of Best Day Floral Design for several months to coordinate the floral details of our wedding day. My ideas and budget changed so many times but through it all Sharon was always willing to accommodate my budget and give me new ideas/suggestions to execute the overall look that I was going for. I'm not a big flower person. Honestly, I only like 3 types of flowers one of the most expensive being orchids which are my favorite; these were the focal point of our arrangements. Sharon worked with us to get just the right mix of flowers and candles at a unbelievably great price. On our wedding day I saw everything for the first time and it was stunning. I never dreamed that it would all look so beautiful. I would recommend Best Day Floral to anyone looking for gorgeous floral arrangements.

Sent on 09/03/2012
  • User2195332 · 2+ years ago

Best Day Floral Design did my bouquets and they were beautiful. The quality of the flowers and design was superior compared to other vendors. I would highly recommend Best Day Floral Design to any bride out there!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Thank you so much for your help with our wedding day. You did an amazing job. The cylinders and hanging tier drops with the flowers and crystals were beautiful. We loved the fabric draped trellis it was unique, whimsical and romantic. The bridesmaids loved their bouquets so much that they kept them and took them on the plane with them. The bouquets were stunning and even the groom said that the bridal bouquet was the most stunning thing he's ever seen. Everything was just stunning and you are so wonderful.

Sent on 09/30/2012

We had the most memorable day of our lives, partly in thanks to your magnificent work! Best day is a wonderful floral design business and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. I will recommend you to anyone and everyone I know. The corsages and boutonnieres were amazing. Their bouquets were stunning as well as all the ceremony and reception flowers. Thank you again for all your hard work and gorgeous flowers.

Sent on 09/28/2012
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 08/05/2012

Sharon at Best Day Floral Design was great to work with for all of my wedding flowers. She did all of the flowers for the bridal party and parents as well as the centerpieces for the reception and everything turned out beautifully.

I came to her with no idea of the flowers that I wanted in my bouquets, but a few thoughts on what I wanted the centerpieces to look like. I was originally going to try to do the centerpieces myself to save some money, but Sharon had some good ideas and was able to put together some beautiful centerpieces for a lot less than it would have cost me to do them myself. We went back and forth a lot on the flowers for the bridal party and she had lots of pictures for me to look at to get ideas.

In the end, everything turned out beautifully and I couldn't have been happier with how all the flowers turned out.

Sent on 08/14/2012