Best Day Ever Studios Reviews

Best Day Ever Studios 5
Best Day Ever Studios 6
Best Day Ever Studios 7

ALEXANDRA · Married on 04/06/2019

Best experience working with Kat!

I just don't even know where to start! When i first got engaged and we started planning our wedding my mom mentioned us needing a wedding planner an i thought she was crazy because I just didn't think it was a necessary expense.... boy was I wrong! Kat was the best money we spent for the wedding and I could not have imagined our wedding happening without her! She was so amazing with all of her great ideas and making sense out of all my ideas. She managed to make my vision a reality. I also always felt like I was her only client and her top priority which made me feel great! She went above and beyond what I thought her responsibilities where including going to my dressing fittings so I could have someone looking out for what my concerns where to make sure the dress fit perfectly since my mom was unable to attend! The few days leading up to the wedding people kept asking me how I was feeling and my answer was always the same "I feel great" which was the truth because I knew that all he small details were taken care of because I had Kat taking care of everything!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jenn · Married on 04/21/2018

Kat was amazing and I could not have pulled off my wedding without her. Seriously, every bride needs Kat as their planner. I'm currently getting my masters and was able to do most of the planning up until 4 months out from the wedding when my schedule was just too busy. Kat is an angel, she is SO organized and went through all of my vendors contracts, contacting them directly and making sure they were aware of the schedule. Any issues I had, Kat was just a phone call away and was always so calm, sweet and supportive. The day before the wedding I decided I wanted to change some of the design in the reception hall and Kat effortlessly coordinated rentals from Charlotte to bring to the venue since I was flying in from Arizona. On the big day Kat took care of every single detail so that my mom, bridesmaids and I were all able to savor every single moment. Our wedding day was a perfect dream, it could not have been any better. Thank you so much Kat!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Sam · Married on 04/21/2018

We hired Best Day Ever Studios for day of coordination for our spring wedding in Charlotte. We’re not sure what we would have done without Laureen helping us with our wedding! She went above and beyond what we ever expected when we hired BDE and our only regret is that we did not hire her to plan the entire wedding. She stayed on top of all of the little details and made our day as organized and stress-free as possible. Our wedding day was so fun and special. Thank you so much, Best Day Ever and Laureen!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Angela · Married on 10/21/2017

Ben and I can't say enough about how grateful we are to have had Laureen and Kat guide us through the process of planning our wedding! They took our overall big picture ideas and let us know exactly what needed to happen so our day would be just like we imagined. They took us through step-by-step and struck a perfect balance between letting us make all the decisions and still making sure we weren't stressed by the small stuff. We always had a great time at our meetings because Laureen and Kat are just fun people to be around. On the day of the wedding they worked with all of our vendors and took care of everything behind the scenes. They paid attention to every detail - right down to the midnight snack they packed us so we wouldn't miss out on any of the food! I don't know what we would have done without them. THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Best Day Ever Studios 15
    Best Day Ever Studios 16
    Best Day Ever Studios 17

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

I'm not sure I can really put into words how grateful we were to have Kat and Laureen in our lives. Not only did they create the most incredible wedding for us, they are great friends of ours now. They made the wedding planning process so much fun and really opened our eyes to possibilities we never thought we could have. From day one, they listened to what we wanted. But more importantly, they learned about who we were as a couple and really began to share some ideas that they knew we would love. They made the wedding day seem like a dream - it was absolutely seamless! Even a last minute accessory need was taken care of in what felt like minutes! They run a first class business and I highly recommend them. My husband and I still don't know how everything was executed so perfectly, but Best Day Ever managed to make our dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

My day would not have been the same without Kat and Laureen. We hired Best Day Ever about a year before our wedding, and I'm so glad we did! From the moment we met them, we knew they would be awesome. They were relaxed and low key, yet helped us get everything organized, decided, and executed on a timeline. Kat and Laureen have impeccable taste and vast knowledge of vendors in Charlotte. They made wedding planning really easy and fun, which is something I don't hear my friends say when they reflect on their planning experience. They were invaluable day of -- I didn't feel stressed or worried at all because I knew Kat and Laureen had everything under control. I would hire them again in a heartbeat to help with idea-generation, vendor selection, planning, and execution; and you should too!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Best Day Ever Studios 22
    Best Day Ever Studios 23
    Best Day Ever Studios 24
    Best Day Ever Studios 25

Kat was hired for partial planning 8 months prior to our wedding date and did an unbelievable job helping coordinate such a spectacular event in such a short amount of time. I was gone several of those months overseas and she without a doubt made it work! She is so kind and has wonderful relationships that helped things run smoothly over the course of the planning process as well as on the wedding day itself. There are no words to describe how thankful I was to have her and I couldn't have been more impressed with the way everything turned out! She is the best of the best:)

Sent on 06/28/2015

I can't explain how wonderful Kat is. She has made my special day stress free and beautiful. When we hit a huge issue 4 months away from my wedding she handled it before I could even worry. She has a beautiful vision and is so fun to work with. She is extremely organized, knowledgeable, experienced, and creative. I can't thank her enough for making my wedding a dream

Sent on 03/13/2015

Kat was an angel sent from above to help me plan my wedding. She was so attentive and helpful that I felt like her only client (although I know that wasn't the case). For the entire planning process, every vendor visit and review, every discussion with our families, every decision that needed to be made, Kat was critically helpful. She always knew the questions to ask and the things we needed to consider every step of the way. She took what felt like a daunting task in the beginning, and broke it down into digestible steps that we could deal with easily every step of the way. I cannot imagine having pulled off this wedding without her. She has so much insight into not only the wedding industry (vendors, best practices, etc) but into how to manage the people involved in the planning process (ie, how to have important discussions with our families or wedding party about what we wanted). She was like my wedding therapist. And on the actual day of the wedding, I had no worries. Everything went so perfectly. Because we had her handling everything with the vendors and venues, we were all able to relax and enjoy the day. In the morning, my mom and I were eating breakfast in our hotel room, and I said to her, "Can you imagine how different this day would be if we didn't have Kat?" and she said "Well I know I wouldn't be sitting here right now." Every time I saw Kat it was like seeing an angel glide by. She is the sweetest person and a true joy to work with. I am not planning on having another wedding ever, but I would choose Kat a thousand times over.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Shaina · Married on 05/30/2015

Kat was a LIFESAVER! She kept us on track with timelines and reminded us about all the little things we would have likely forgotten! She made sure the day went off without a hitch and I couldn't be more pleased with how our special day turned out. Kat is a god-send especially the month leading up to the wedding. She was always easy to talk with and accommodating with our schedules to meet and brainstorm. If you're looking for a planner Kat is your girl!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Carolyn · Married on 03/28/2015

I don't even know where to start with this one. I feel like crying every time I think about how incredible Kat is, and what a fantastic job she did. She is truly the most lovely person! She is so professional and always knows what questions to ask, what is a great deal/maybe not such a great deal, where we are in the process, what still needs to be done etc. etc. I had several meetings with her leading up to the big day and we always bonded over macarons and coffee (well I drank coffee heh) and she coordinated two walk throughs, as well as the rehearsal, and arranged for all of the vendors to arrive by a particular time. She did such an incredible job that the morning of the wedding I said to my bridesmaids "OMG nothing is going wrong...the only thing that could go wrong now is my fiancé not showing up!" LOL don't worry, he did, but that just goes to show that I knew that EVERYTHING else was handled and was going to go perfectly. Kat is a fantastic communicator, she's always on top of everything, and she's sweet as can be! I would recommend ANYONE to Kat. She will make your special day PERFECT.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Hayley · Married on 01/15/2014

Kat was an amazing vendor to work with on a styled wedding shoot. I was so impressed by her vision and how it all came together. She contacted all of the vendors, kept in touch and ensured everything went smoothly. She is very friendly, but takes charge. I have total confidence in her event planning and execution abilities.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2011

If I could give Katherine more stars, I certainly would! What a lovely event planner whose elegance and charm permeates throughout your meetings and day of event. From the first moment I met Katherine, I knew she was going to be a perfect fit for my wedding! Although planning a wedding can be cumbersome, Katherine was there for me every step of the way. Her organization and caring nature truly put me at ease during the process. I often tell my husband that I would love to plan another wedding each year and I am sure part of the reason is the positive experience I had with Katherine. She effortlessly orchestrated orders from various vendors and was always punctual with communication.

Overall, Katherine was pivotal in creating the most memorable day of my life!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Annette · Married on 06/18/2011

Kat was so helpful for our wedding! She helped us find a location, had connections and recommendations for vendors, returned phone calls and emails quickly and helped make our day reflect us, our love and journey while staying in our budget! Her expertise came from an upbeat and energetic person who had obviously been doing this for many years! Truely made our special day special. Thanks Kat!
    Annette

Sent on 11/04/2013

Theresa · Married on 05/21/2011

I had the opportunity to work with Kat during the planning of my May 2011 wedding. Kat was very helpful and responsive during that time. She helped in the coordination of my reception and help make sure that all my other vendors stayed on track. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Heather · Married on 06/26/2010

Kat helped up pull together an amazing wedding in just a few short weeks since we were moving out of state. She had great recommendations on vendors and really made the process easy and seamless for us. She also had lots of great ideas to on ways to add personal touches that reflected us as a couple to the ceremony and reception. She is always pleasant and enthusiastic to work with! We would not have had such an amazing day without her!

Sent on 11/20/2013
  • User3652074 · 2+ years ago

Kat was a fabulous Wedding Consultant. We had a surprise wedding and she helped us keep the "big" secret until the "big" day! I would highly recommend her to coordinate your event.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Kat brought style, resourcefulness, fun and over-delivered on all her promises for us. She is simply the best.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Kim · Married on 05/07/2010

Katherine was fantastic to work with! If you are looking for someone that will make your wedding vision a reality, she is the one! Courteous, easy to communicate with and very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. She made my husband and I so comfortable and confident through the whole experience. I would recommend her to anyone!
    Kim&Marcus

Sent on 11/03/2013

Katherine was absolutely wonderful in helping to plan our big day. She was readily available and provided great suggestions. Our day went off without a hitch and it was due to Katherine's hard work and attention to detail! I have complete confidence she can make any event one to remember.

Sent on 10/31/2013