Best Catered Events Reviews

32 | Prairieville, LA

32 Reviews for Best Catered Events

• BobbiDoll

Bobbi · Married on 11/07/2015

Dianne and her staff were the best. The food was outstanding and she brings her own decor. (Which went perfectly with our venue and with my centerpieces, she is a mind reader!!) Her staff is so friendly and courteous, they are genuinely happy people and they made everyone smile. They even took care of cutting the cake. I LOVE this vendor and would highly recommend them for any type of event. They are awesome.

Best Catered Events was wonderful. The name says it all from the food to the service received everything was excellent. I will be using them for additional functions.

renee · Married on 09/21/2013

Best Catered Events provided us with wonderful food, service, professionalism and quality for my daughter's wedding. They were helpful and accommodating. There was never a time when the buffet was not filled with hot delicious food. The wait staff was awesome. Diane went out of her way to make sure that our guests were well taken care of.

Brendan · Married on 04/20/2013

Rick and Diane were awesome in helping us prepare for our wedding. They always responded back in a timely manner and had answers to our questions. We had a lot of kids a out of state people coming to our wedding and wanted to fix foods they would remember and that kids would eat. Diane and Rick made this happen for us and their staff was amazing. They made sure everyone was happy and full!! At one point in the night one of the caterers noticed I was running around trying to meet everyone and organize and had not eaten yet...she offered to go an fix me a plate!! Very friendly and outgoing staff!

Dianne and her team are THE best in south Louisiana! Dianne worked with us the entire way and was extremely professional while being easy and fun to work with. She was able to "cater" to our every wish and even went the extra mile in making our day special. If you found Best Catered Events, book them.

The food was excellent and we ate the leftovers until they were gone. Her menu was very extensive and all the guest thoroughly commented on how good the presentation and taste was. The best thing about Dianne is she makes YOU look good! Really. Best Catered Events isn't just a name, it's their business model. I know it sounds like an ad, but isn't this what you are wanting to say when you are on your honeymoon? Oh and by the way, I'm the groom saying all this. :)

Chris · Married on 08/17/2012

Dianne and her staff are amazing. They were easily able to accommodate a large, hungry crowd and did so pleasantly! Dianne has catered for us before and her food is spectacular! Her staff is phenomenal. You can relax and leave food and beverage details to them! I highly, HIGHLY recommend Best Catered Events!

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2012

This company is very willing to fix the tables at the reception in the style and colors of your wedding. Imy guests are still talking about the food.

Dianne and her staff are so professional and wonderful to work with. The food is not only delicious, but is so artfully displayed you don't need any other table decorations.

Hollie · Married on 06/09/2012

Mrs. Dianne and her crew made the catering part of my wedding planning a breeze. She provided a food list, food samples, and great prices. She had a ton of choices to pick from and everything we had was delicious! The food never ran out at the wedding and they packed a ton of food for us to eat in our room that night! Not only was the food perfect, but everything was decorated and beautiful. It was nice not having to worry about anything dealing with the food.

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2012

Mrs. Dianne and her team did an amazing job catering our wedding! They truly went above and beyond with the variety as well as the gorgeous set up. Everything was absolutely beautiful and mouth watering! All the guests at our wedding were blown away with how delicious everything was. Will definitely use Best Catered Events in the future! Thanks for everything, you made our dream wedding come true!
    -Brandon and Rachel Thompson

Brittany · Married on 02/18/2012

Best Catered Events was incredible! I feel that they truly made my wedding a success and any time my wedding is brought up in conversation, people always mention how delicious the food was. Ms. Diane Evans and her awesome crew (all polite, professional and incredibly friendly) were so helpful and kept everything running quite smoothly: my guest didn't have to do anything but sit and be served.

I'm a bit of a nervous person, and I would call every couple of weeks just to "check up." They never lost patience with me, and I appreciated that tremendously.

The day of the wedding everything was set up perfectly, promptly, and their experience and expertise was very evident. Their tables were decorated beautifully, and went along so well with my theme.

I cannot say enough good things about Best Catered Events! I thank them!

Devon · Married on 12/30/2011

Ms. Dianne and her staff at Best Catered Events went above and beyond to make our wedding not only delicious but memorable. She was so helpful in the planning process, made sure to prepare things according to our strange food allergies, and worked to provide an experience for our guests. People RAVED over the gumbo and grits station, and we certainly enjoyed the packed bag of food and champagne when we got to the hotel that night. She was a joy to work with and a very special part of our wedding. We look forward to using Best Catered Events in our future personal and professional endeavors. Thank you so much for making our wedding so amazing!

Devon & Matt Sibley

Lindsie · Married on 12/17/2011

Best Catered Events was absolutely wonderful. My guest returned to fill their plates with delicious food time and time again. The staff was extremely nice and provided anything that was asked of them. Both rehearsal dinner and reception ran smoothly without problems. Guests were full and happily raving about the wide variety of choices and selection of choosing Best Catered Events. I would highly recommend this catering company for any type of event. Means of communication was excellent; emails and phone call were returned quickly allowing many ideas to flourish.

Shannon · Married on 11/19/2011

All of our wedding preparations were coming along, but the one thing we could not decide on was a caterer. Mrs. Diane at Best Catered Events was highly recommended by both family and friends. When we first spoke to her on the phone she was so nice and very helpful in answering all of our questions. When we first met with her at her shop, she was so knowledgable and walked us through the planning as though she was part of our family. She provided several samples of menu items for us to choose from. It was so hard to choose because they were all delicious! She showed us albums of her beautiful spreads that she had done in the past. Her eye for decorating is impeccable! As we decided on the final details for our wedding I was confident that she would do an outstanding job. Our expectations were far exceeded! Everything looked absolutely gorgeous. The food display was picture perfect and tasted even better! Several of our guests complemented the wonderful food and friendly service of the staff. We also loved the honeymoon package they put together for us! There were so many little things that they did that just made our special day perfect! I wouldn't have changed a thing! I can't thank them enough! Mrs. Diane and her professional staff truly have their hearts into what they do and it shows! We definitely recommend Best Catered Events to help make your wedding day perfect!

Rosalyn · Married on 11/11/2011

I am SOOO glad I chose Best Catered Events for my wedding. They were easy to work with, and went completely above and beyond my wishes and expectations. Communication was amazing, and they were willing to do everything in their power to make my dreams a reality. They provided so much more for the reception than I ever thought a catering company would, and it was gorgeous. The staff was so nice and responsive to all our needs during the reception. They really exceeded my expectations and everyone was ranting and raving about how great the food was and how nice the staff was. I will recommend Best Catered Events to EVERYONE and I will always use them as my caterer of choice.

Sent on 11/12/2011

Best Catered Events's reply:

Rosie, Thanks so much for your kind words! I really enjoyed working with you two to make Your Special Day perfect.

Enjoy your first holiday together newlyweds! Mrs. Dianne

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2011

Mrs. Dianne was an angel! We felt so blessed to have her do our wedding! She helped us stick to our budget and provided beyond what we ever thought we could get for our budget! She was so incredibly helpful and nice!!! I would absoluely recommend her! She loves her job and you can tell it by the way she treats you!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Jennifer and Tim,
    Congrats newlyweds! I wish you both all the best....enjoy your first Thanksgiving and Christmas. Stay in touch when you can..Mrs. Dianne

Denise · Married on 10/08/2011

Dianne was an absolute dream to work with! She is incredibly talented and creative. I gave her carte blanche to decorate, etc and it was a masterpiece! I cannot being to tell you how perfect it all was! And do not let me forget about how WONDERFUL everything tasted!! If I had to reccommend one dish it would be the brisket or muffalettos or green bean bundles or voodoo dip or crawfish bread, I could go on for days! I definitely reccommend Dianne and her team for any event you have!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Best Catered Events's reply:

Denise, I really enjoyed your reception. I think I have some of the prettiest pictures of your ceremony and I took them from inside the back porch. Wishing you both all the best! Mrs. Dianne

Victoria · Married on 09/24/2011

Dianne and her team went above and beyond expectation to make my cocktail hour and reception food the highlight of the wedding. The presentation was gorgeous and very creative, food was great quality, staff was incredibly attentive and took good care of my gourmet kitchen, leaving everything in good order and perfect condition. We got so many comments on the catering; We look forward to using Best Catered Events for our next soiree!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Best Catered Events's reply:

Victoria, you had a beautiful setting for your reception at your new home. Richmond Plantation provided a comfortable, yet very elegant atmosphere for your family and friends. Thanks once again for allowing us to cater for you and Patrick.
    Best wishes always! Mrs. Dianne

Rhanada · Married on 09/03/2011

Dianne and her crew made my day such an amazing experience. She provides an exceptional service and has an amazing sense of design. She was able to work with my planner and make my catering service the talk of the town for weeks. She brings great professionalism and dedication to the job. I appreciate her and all that she did to make my day even more special than it already was.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Hello newlyweds!
    Rhanada you had one of the most unique looks for your reception and that really made it special. I enjoyed working for you for all those long months and I believe we achieved that "Rhanada" look.

Stay in touch....Mrs. Dianne

kara · Married on 09/03/2011

Impressive..When Best Catered Events, Diane said not to worry about anything she meant it. I had family / friends from all corners of the country who raved about the food and the presentation. There was plenty of food and the staff made sure it was warm and the chaffing dishes were always replenished.

Sent on 10/16/2011

Best Catered Events's reply:

Kara, my team had such nice things to tell me about your reception at Loyd Hall. Your family and guests were so nice and complimentary to them for the entire reception.

Thank you for having the confidence in Best Catered Events to allow us to help achieve your vision for your Special Day!
    Mrs. Dianne
  • User2028257 · 2+ years ago

The wedding and reception at Greenwood Plantation was wonderful. The food and staff were exceptional. We loved the cheescake tini bar and the presentation on the food was something to see. I would recommend Best Catered Events.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Best Catered Events's reply:

Brittany, you were a beautiful bride and we are honored that you chose us to cater your reception at the beautiful Greenwood Plantation. I am glad you took my suggestion to offer the Cheesecake Martinis. Your guests really loved them!

Best wishes and stay in touch! We always love to hear from our brides. Mrs. Dianne
  • User2028507 · 2+ years ago

The food and service was excellent. Ms. Diane went out of her way to make sure everything ran smoothly and was decorated with my colors. I have received numerous complements on the food and decorations.

Mattie · Married on 07/30/2011

Dianne Evans and crew are superb! She will brain storm with you and customize your event to please everyone. Our vegetarian guests didn't have to look far to please their palate either. She is creative, flexible, professional, and quite accomplished. The food and presentation for our daughter’s wedding reception was an awesome treat our guests won’t soon forget. Place your order and you can forget that detail. Best Catered Events delivers on their promises and will handle everything down to the smallest detail. FYI, the peppered pork tenderloin is to die for!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Mrs. Mattie,
    I think the pictures of your daughter's reception were beautiful! One of my favorites is her and her dad right before they entered that beautiful church. I was outside lighting the candles and couldn't miss the opportunity to capture that moment. All the best!
    Sincerely,
    Dianne
    Evans

Heather · Married on 03/12/2011

Mrs. Dianne Evans and her staff were great to deal with. The food was great and the bride and groom go bag insured that we got a meal from the reception. They provided decor that matched the theme for the reception and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in South Louisiana.

Lori · Married on 01/22/2011

Dianne and her entire team were amazing! From coordinating details in the months and weeks before the wedding, to the service provided at the reception, our expectations were exceeded!!! It felt like working with a good friend and I was confident everything would be spectacular, and it was. The food was outstanding and we received more compliments from our guests than I can remember. Additionally, the presentation of the food was a work of art. Dianne is so creative with table decor, serving layout and even the presentation of food. My favorites were Voodoo Cheese in mini cones, fresh vegetables in squash cups and BLT tomatoes! Best Catered Events definitely OVER-delivers on their promises.....