Bessie's Floral Designs Reviews

10 | Oak Hill, WV

10 Reviews for Bessie's Floral Designs

Barb at Bessie's Floral is absolutely wonderful! She truly cares about what her clients want and aims to please! We set up a time to meet with her after (thankfully) finding out that she was available for our date! I talked to her about my ideas and budget and showed her pictures. She guided me to what would be most cost effective and what she knew would be available for the time of year. Barb is sweet and funny and wonderful at what she does! She texted me when my flowers came in and made sure I was happy with how they looked and was willing to try multiple designs to achieve the look we were going for. She and her team are organized, professional and personable! All the flowers at my wedding were the most GORGEOUS flowers I have ever seen! She and her team made everything a dream come true! (And MY dream!) Wouldn't go to anyone else! Most definitely recommend Barb at Bessie's Floral.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Bessie's floral was absolutely amazing. She was amazing to work with.. Done my flowers exactly to a "T" to the picture I had shown her. She was on time and always had the answers to my questions!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Cassandra · Married on 06/08/2013

Barb is the nicest and easiest person to work with. She called me two weeks prior to my event to confirm everything. On the day of the wedding, everything was delivered as expected and the quality of the flowers blew me away. Everything was so gorgeous. Bessie's Floral did an amazing job on my wedding flowers!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Alicia · Married on 04/20/2013

I had so many things that went wrong the whole year we were planning the wedding and got very frustrated. It was time to do flowers and I spent a couple hours with Barb and came out feeling great! It was the only fun part I had with planning the wedding. We always used her services growing up with school dances, etc so I knew she was good and I never worried about my flowers and like I said I'm very picky. I trusted that whatever she picked for arrangements would be beautiful and they were. And the best part, the total was no where near as expensive as I thought it would be and I wanted different flowers (green, orchids, etc). Even she thought the price would be at least $1000 more. The best part they came and set up the flowers at the church and at the venue and they did it in a very timely manner because I never even saw them!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2012

They did my sweet 16 and now my Wedding and everything in between. That says it all!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Melanie · Married on 10/21/2010

Bessie's Floral was amazing! From my first consultation, I knew they were the only florist for me! They listened to every idea I had, and then ran with it and made it even better than I envisioned! They provided my bouquets, bouts, coursages, head pieces for my flower girls & a beautiful swag for the ceremony area...we had an outdoor wedding in the fall, so Mother Nature provided most of our decor, but Bessie's flowers were the perfect accompaniment! I will use them for all of my floral needs from now on! I would HIGHLY recommend them to any nervous bride!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Johanna · Married on 08/07/2010

The flowers were not a priority for me at my wedding, however imagine my surprise when the flowers turned out to be one of my absolute favorite elements of the wedding. Barb was such a joy to work with. She truly loves her work. You can see how much she enjoys it while sitting down to discuss your wedding with her, and again on the day of the wedding. When you sit down with Barb, you are the only bride that matters. Barb was able to take a few pictures I had provided her and my thoughts, and create beautiful and unique floral arrangements that were precisely what I wanted. She is very talented, and I recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Cari · Married on 04/17/2010

What magnificent florals from Bessie's. Barbara was so wonderful to work with. Her staff was so efficient and friendly and made everything look like a "fairy-tale" wedding.

Sent on 04/20/2010

Katie · Married on 07/04/2009

Barb of Bessie's Floral Design is amazing. Her and her team were able to give me my dream wedding. Me being the clueless bride, I wasn't sure what I wanted... Barb guided me through and helped me with ideas so I could have the perfect wedding. They are always there, never had to leave a message or wait. They are all so incredibly helpful and their flowers are GORGEOUS! I can't tell you how wonderful everything turned out. I wanted an earthy/hippie type wedding. We went with all daisies and delphinium - with an absolutely gorgeous arch filled with beautiful wild flowers. They delivered the flowers AND the arch early on my wedding day the flowers stayed fresh for about a week after the wedding!! They are the friendliest, sweetest, people and are actually SUPER cheap. I budgeted much more for my flowers - I would definately rate the value for cost OVER 5 stars.!!!

Sent on 02/15/2010

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2008

They were very professional. They were ontime and did not overcharge me, in my eyes.

Sent on 07/02/2008