Berthold's Floral, Gift & Garden Reviews

7 | Elk Grove Village, IL

7 Reviews for Berthold's Floral, Gift & Garden

• FutureSeñoraR

Kate · Married on 07/15/2017

Karen and Vita are a dream to work with. They both have a wonderful vision and can really help you to make sure you have the exact wedding flowers that you need. Karen created the perfect bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. Everyone loved our flowers and wanted to take the center pieces home! I cannot wait to preserve my flowers because I will want to see them for the rest of my life! They were perfection!

Sent on 07/17/2017

We love Berthold's! Thanks to Karen for the attention to detail and personal service with our wedding plans. The tables looked beautiful for our quaint ceremony at the Hoosier Grove Barn. My bouquet was made just as I requested -- an array of fresh flowers with the stems wrapped in twine and burlap; the boutonniere's matched perfectly wrapped in twine as well. Thank you for making our country wedding look beautiful! Mr & Mrs Q.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Jamie · Married on 06/19/2015

Our flowers for our recent wedding were absolutely beautiful. Karen did an outstanding job with listening to what I wanted and making that vision a reality. Even a week later the flowers are still as beautiful as they were on our wedding day. I can not say enough good things about the quality of flowers and customer service we received from Berthold's. We highly recommend them to anyone needing flowers for any type of event, wedding or party!!! They will not disappoint in any way!!!! Thank you for adding to the beauty of our special day!!!

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • Elaina

Elaina · Married on 09/27/2013

Chris was amazing! She knew immediately what I wanted and without more than 1 in person meeting gave me everything I hoped for. The price was much more reasonable than other places in the area and the flowers were more gorgeous than many weddings I have been to!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Berthold's did my flowers for my wedding. They were reasonably priced, very flexible, and super helpful. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Our guests couldn't believe how vibrant they were, which is exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Bertholds did the flowers for my wedding recently and they did a beautiful job. My wedding theme was peacock feathers and the detail in our flowers was wonderful! Even our groomsmen loved their boutineers!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Tina · Married on 09/25/2010

I wish I could upload a picture of how BEAUTIFUL my flowers turned out on the wedding day. I worked with AJ and Chris and they were AMAZING. I met them at a bridal show and their prices were by far the most reasonable. I got TONS of comments on how beautiful the flowers were and they last throughout the whole day and the next morning. I HIGHLY recommend these gals...they are FABULOUS!

Sent on 10/29/2010