Berthing Cleaner Productions, LLC Reviews

13 Reviews for Berthing Cleaner Productions, LLC

13 Berthing Cleaner Productions, LLC Reviews
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

Kyle was wonderful to work with! They did a great job!

Sarah · Married on 08/02/2014

Extremely professional videographer and staff. Easy to work with and talented videography/editing. Highly recommend.

Carrie · Married on 07/26/2014

My husband and I would highly recommend Berthing Cleaner Productions for anyone who is looking for a Videographer. Kyle and his team did an amazing job for us. He listened to all our wants and he was able to capture that and make our wedding music video even better than we had thought possible. You cannot beat the professionalism, their work and price anywhere. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Liz · Married on 03/01/2014

The Berthing Cleaner guys did such a good job getting everything from the day. Since I spent a lot of time talking to my guests, I ended up missing quite a lot happening on the dance floor. Luckily, the guys got it all on camera. They put it all together into a music video for us that was amazing. It is like a quick recap of the whole day. When we got the DVDs, we laughed the entire video. They edited all of the footage in a way that captured our day perfectly! It went from everyone getting ready until our exit. The DVD had all of our most important moments including our wonderful last dance. I can't wait to show off our video to all of our friends and family.

These guys are amazing! We hired them to cover our entire wedding day, morning to night. They did a great job at getting the perfect shots and also being discreet and staying in the background. During the ceremony and reception I didn't even notice them! We loved our wedding video...couldn't have asked for a better keepsake. Several months after our wedding, we contacted the guys again to ask for the raw footage and they were very helpful in working to get this to us. These guys are a great team and totally worth every penny.

Thank you Berthing Cleaner Productions for making our wedding day memorable!

Colby · Married on 04/27/2013

My husband and I are unbelievably happy that we chose Berthing Cleaner Productions for our videographers. They were professional, affordable, and always prompt in responding when we had questions before the wedding. Our wedding was not even 2 months ago and we've already received our DVDs. I was floored at the quality, attention to detail, and creativity that they put into the creation of our DVDs. We chose the package that involved them following us around ALL DAY and are so happy we did. They captured so many wonderful moments on film and their coverage of the ceremony was perfect - they didn't skip a beat. Their editing of the reception, cocktail hour, and other special moments (e.g., cake cutting, bouquet, garter toss, etc.) was done in a way that captured the spirit of our day perfectly. We are so pleased with the entire DVD - however, my absolute favorite part of the DVD has to be their coverage of our last dance. I've watched it over 20 times now and it is so amazing that it still brings tears to my eyes. They seriously went unnoticed on a crowded dance floor and delivered a flawless depiction of the dance from start to finish. It's the touching moments like those that are so wonderful to have on film to relive over and over. We worked with them to choose a specific song that was special to us for our highlight music video. They took the song and created a masterpiece! We've shown it to all of our friends and immediately when it's done they ask to see it again! My husband and I are 100% satisfied with the quality of our DVDs and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Berthing Cleaner Productions to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2012

These guys are GREAT! They are young, hip, and ready for action! Most importantly, they are true professionals! During the wedding they were attentive and patient with us, which was important because we had a huge wedding! Jason and the crew get top marks from us! I fell in love with their other work when I stumbled upon them on Craiglist and ever since then, I knew I made the best choice! I would certainly recommend them to my friends and family

Tirzah · Married on 04/28/2012

I just received our wedding video from Berthing Cleaner Productions and it is AMAZING!!!!! They were prompt in responding to my emails and super nice in general. I couldn't have asked for a more professional group of guys to document our wedding day. They stayed with us all day and really took the time to capture the details of our wedding. One of the things that I liked about Berthing Cleaner Productions was the artistic quality of their videos. I looked at other videographers and some videos were beyond cheesy. Our video is perfect! There is absolutely nothing that I would change. They really managed to capture the feel of our wedding. Definitely do the package with the highlight music video. It was more than worth it. I would recommend Berthing Cleaner Productions over and over and over again!!!

Ginette · Married on 12/20/2011

I loved working with this company! They did an excellent job and I've heard so many times from people that this work was the best they had seen! They were flexible in traveling to where our wedding site was and handled everything. I didn't have to stress about the videographers at all!

Bailey · Married on 11/11/2011

THEY WERE AMAZING! I feel honored to have a video made by this wonderful group! They were so easy to work with, and really took what i wanted and ran with it. They are friendly, courteous and very professional. Being a bride you want as little stress as possible, and i didn't have to worry about Berthing Cleaners Prod. one bit. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Micah · Married on 10/22/2011

The guys at Berthing Cleaner Productions where/are amazing! They are thoroughly professional, timely, punctual and willing to do pretty much anything to get a good shot. Their abilities are amazing, and everyone loved our video! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone who needs videography done. They do much more then just weddings!

Jackie · Married on 04/23/2011

We could not have asked for a more professional and awesome videographer team to work with throughout this entire process. From the very beginning of selecting Berthing Cleaner Production LLC they were extremely helpful and patient with us. They were on time for the event, and made my husband and I, as well as our parents and the bridal party, feel completely at ease. Our final video captured the essence of our wedding day like nothing else. It is clear that the Berthing Cleaner Production Team spent an enormous amount of time editing and including all the little personal touches that my husband and I remember most about our wedding. They managed to make this wedding video with an artistic eye without the cheesy-ness that appeared evident in some other wedding video’s we have seen. Berthing Cleaner Production LLC delivered in every way, and we would (ARE) recommend the Berthing Cleaner Production LLC to anyone. A special thank you to Kyle, the brave soul who filmed the girls getting hair and make-up done!!

Karen · Married on 08/21/2010

Berthing Cleaner Productions memorialized the most important day of our life in such a way that my husband and I can appreciate for years to come. The final product was even better than we imagined it could be.

The production crew were not only professional, but personable. They went above and beyond in making our wedding special by visiting our dance practices prior to the wedding, so that it could be incorporated into the video, and interviewed us to discuss the vision we had in mind. This shows me that they were preparing for our project way before the wedding date, and assessing our needs as clients. I felt that they valued the importance of our big day as much as Robbie and I did.

I would highly recommend Berthing Cleaner Productions to anyone seeking QUALITY Videography for their wedding. It is something that we look forward to viewing with our children in the future. Thank you Berthing Cleaner Productions!