Berry Scrumptious Catering Reviews

3 | Charlotte, NC

3 Reviews for Berry Scrumptious Catering

Angela with Berry Scrumptious Catering was a pleasure and a joy to work with! After our first caterer abruptly informed us they were going out of business, we were back on the search for a reasonably priced but high quality caterer for our wedding. I wish I would have found Berry Scrumptious at the very beginning of our search because they were perfect in every way! Angela was very prompt at contacting me after I sent in an inquiry and had my fiancé and I scheduled for a tasting that same week! We booked with her the next day. Her company’s food is delicious and very reasonably priced. In a world where caterers may try to take advantage of wedding parties with the cost of their food, Angela did not make us feel that way at all. She cared about us, our wedding, and making our menu exactly what we wanted it to be within our budget. The quality, presentation, and taste of the food at our wedding was excellent! The staff was very professional in their attire and attitude and Angela personally saw that my husband and I had time to eat and enjoyed our meal. All of our guests complimented the food saying how wonderful it was, which was very important to us. I highly recommend Berry Scrumptious Catering for any catering needs you may have! Thank you, Angela and the Berry Scrumptious team for helping make our wedding day special!

Berry Scrumptious came to the rescue on our Wedding Day! After multiple meetings with caterers, and many things falling through, we came across Berry Scrumptious Catering! We wish we would've met Angela and her team wayyyyy in the beginning. Had we done so, we would've had peace of mind early on in the planning process. Angela was very professional and easy to work with. She scheduled our tasting within days of contacting her and we booked with her the very next day. The presentation of the food was phenomenal (cocktail hour and dinner). A great thing about Berry Scrumptious is the fact that the pricing is very fair- they do not try to rip you off like many other caterers have tried to do. All of her staff members were very professional and they all were in uniform. They arrived on-time, and our food was very fresh. She even put our pictures on her website. Check them out at www.goberrycatering.com
    Thanks Berry Scrumptious!
    Brittany & Travis

4.2
      3.5

I called Angela after searching and searching for a reasonably priced caterer who wouldn't try to jack the prices simply because the event was a wedding. She was very helpful and her pricing is beyond reasonable, especially for the menu and the quality of the food. Awesome food, helpful staff, and great service! Our wedding guest complimented everything from the food to the cocktails (we used her bartenders as well) - it was great from start to finish! We just want to thank Angela and the Berry Scrumptious staff for making our wedding memorable. (I even suggested her as an option for corporate functions at my job!)