Bernardo Martinez Photography Reviews

33 | Cabo San Lucas, MX

33 Reviews for Bernardo Martinez Photography

Craig · Married on 06/27/2017

Bernardo was amazing, a professional all the way around! We followed his lead, during the most special day of our lives, and he left us with an album full of beautiful pictures, many that brought us to tears (happy tears). We could not be happier with the work he did, not to mention his friendly demeanor. He was a pleasure to be around. We recommend him for any occasion and fully believe you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Bernardo!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Jenny · Married on 06/25/2017

Bernardo was great. Our wedding planner recommended him and we loved his photos. He was available on our very short notice and had pictures for us to view in less than 2 weeks. He even sent a follow up email to make sure that we had been able to view the pictures. He was responsive when asked fir a printing release- the photos were not watermarked- but the printing lab was strict. We would definitely recommend him to record your memories!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Ateya · Married on 05/14/2017

Let me start off with WOW! My husband wanted a destination wedding and now looking at our video and photos I'm glad I agreed. When I received our photos....I cried. I didn't know they would look THAT AMAZING! I was in awe on how great they came out. I reached out to Bernardo and told him to fix a picture where a couple of my hair strands were blowing. And without hesitation it was done in a day with perfection! Two words everyone...BOOK HIM! I would get married every year just so he can shoot us amazing photos. I would recommend him to EVERYONE! Thanks Bernardo!

Sent on 06/02/2017
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 10/10/2016

Amazing, Professional Photographer

They say a picture says a thousand words! Bernardo's work speaks for itself! He is an amazing photographer and his photos are out of this world. I highly recommend him for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon P. · Married on 07/06/2003

An Amazing Experience!

I had two things working against me when I was choosing my photographer. First, I had never been to Cabo before so this was problematic. I couldn't just tell people exactly where I wanted to go for my photo sessions. Secondly, because I'm a professional photographer myself, I asked a lot of questions, and was probably more critical than the average person.
    From the beginning Bernardo was very warm and friendly, which I love, and he responded to all my questions immediately, even sometimes the same day. He took the time to write me very at length emails describing locations that would be good for a photo shoot. He is very detailed oriented and even suggested we get up early and have an early morning sunrise session due to the harse Cabo sun.....something I hadn't even thought of.
    After, two or three emails back and forth I was fairly confident I wanted him to be my photographer but I wanted to chat with him face to face just to make sure. Can you believe we spent almost twenty minutes just video chatting, getting to know each other, and talking about the different possibilities of a photo shoot. Bernardo completely put me at ease and by the end of the conversation I knew 100% that he was the one that needed to capture me down in Cabo.
    I just can't say enough nice things about Bernardo! Everything about my two photo sessions were amazing from start to finish! He was very professional and patient with me and all my questioning. He was flexible and so much fun to work with.....something that was so important. He gets an "A" for being accommodating too! He was willing to pick me up because I didn't have a rental car. He brought a speaker because I wanted to have music. He was the perfect gentleman and helped my elderly aunt climb down the cliff to get to beach. He brought and assistant to help me film for my social media accounts and to help with the off camera flash. And regarding the off camera flash.....he normally doesn't use it but was willing to try something new to make me happy:)
    Did I mention how much FUN it was to work with Bernardo? The time just flew by and by the end of the day I was telling everyone, "I'm so excited about my photo shoot, I can't wait to see my pictures!" Everyone at my hotel was hearing what an amazing time I had that day on my photo shoots.
    After my sessions, I had my photos back about two weeks later and they are everything I had hoped they'd be. Bernardo did a wonderful job of capturing me both in town and on the beach. I love the way he creatively composed his shots and also his editing style. In short, I love my images and am so happy I had the chance to work with him.
    Definitely, without a doubt, I want to work with him again:)

Sent on 11/24/2019

Adelina · Married on 05/17/2017

Bernardo is super friendly, very professional. We loved the service he provided us.

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • Natalie

Natalie C. · Married on 01/12/2019

Good Value For The Price

Bernardo is very friendly and was super easy to discuss our vision with. We wanted more candid shots and less posed for our wedding and he was immediately amenable to that. On our wedding day, he did a good job of both taking candid shots but also "posing" us in a way that would provide flattering photos. I've been married before and had a photographer that I paid $5k USD for. Those photos were excellent. However, I must say that with Bernardo while the price was a 10th of my previous photographer the quality didn't didn't show it. I only wish that the zipper on my dress hadn't broken mid-reception so we would have gotten more shots of me and my hubby (I was in our bedroom waiting for it to be fixed).

Sent on 02/22/2019

Bethany · Married on 03/14/2018

Very professional and easy to work with

Sent on 04/10/2018