4 Reviews for Berkshire Country Club

All Inclusive Packages (1)
Bridal Suite (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Valet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Enjoyed working with the staff, everyone was very helpful and answered all our questions quickly. Food was excellent. Lots of compliments from our guests on food and staff.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great experience planning our wedding with the Berkshire Country Club. We live out of state and they were very accommodating with our schedule on the few weekends we were in town to plan. The food was amazing! Our guests (a year later) still talk about how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed the food. On our wedding day we did not have to worry about a thing. Everything happened seamlessly. I did not have to check up on anything. It was wonderful to just be able to enjoy the day and my guests. The staff was professional and our guests were very complimentary of the bar staff. Once I provided my vendor information they took care of the rest of the set up details. I would highly recommend them as a wedding venue.

Profile Picture Julie, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

We had a private space in the Country Club for our rehearsal dinner, but it was also connected to the outdoor patio. We all LOVED the station style dinner that was served to all attending the Country Club that night. It was nice to have our own space but yet mingle with other guests for dinner. The staff as very accommodating and made sure everything was as I wanted. Thank you!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/20/14, 9 Reviews