Bent Beauty Reviews

1 User photo

Bent Beauty 1

Viridiana · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful!

Sarah was wonderful from the start. She was very professional and patient throughout everything. The day of my wedding I explained what it was I wanted and she delivered! She was so sweet and made me feel comfortable. My make up stayed in place the whole night and it looked great in photos. I will definitely be calling her in the future.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Bent Beauty's reply:

Thank you Viri! You’re so sweet... I loved meeting you and your family, you were all such a pleasure to work with!

Jaimie · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional Hair and Makeup Stylists! Ailien was great!

Sarah Chesshir and her team of stylists are awesome! Sarah was very helpful and professional in the booking process for both my trail and the wedding day- with up front pricing, timelines, etc. She was prompt to respond to my emails and phone calls.

Ailien Vu was assigned as the lead stylist as she was available for both my trial and wedding day. On the wedding day, she came with two assistants to do hair and makeup for 7 of us. They arrived to our hotel on time at 10:30am and were complete by 3pm as scheduled. They allotted 1.5hrs for the bridesmaids/mom's hair and makeup, 3 hours for the bride, and a 30 minute touch up time.

The styling team made us the best 'super enhanced' versions of ourselves. For the bride, they provided a touch up kit, that was perfect for reapplying lipstick right before the ceremony. My hair stayed up the entire night and was comfortable, but I do now have enough hair pins for a lifetime.

Photography: oryanempire.com
    Flowers: walteriaflowershop.com

Sent on 12/01/2018

Bent Beauty's reply:

Thank you Jaimie! You are so sweet! We are honored to have been apart of your special day! We wish you all the love and happiness in the world.

Victoria · Married on 04/21/2018

Sarah was so professional from beginning to end. She responded to my questions so quickly and she is very flexible. Her work is amazing and I will definitely be using her in the future for any make up needs>

Sent on 05/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2017

Sarah is great to work with. She's very professional, skilled and a joy to be around. She always made sure I was getting what I wanted and was very flexible and calm. She's a good person to be around on your wedding day and she made everyone's hair look beautiful! Very "Pinterest" as my friend would say.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Bent Beauty's reply:

Thank you Sarah! I appreciate the great review.

Ally · Married on 08/23/2015

I loved my experience with Sarah. Not only does she do an amazing job but is also so sweet and personable. You can count on her to make you look beautiful!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Bent Beauty's reply:

Thank you Ally! You're so sweet :)

Carolyn · Married on 03/07/2015

Sara is amazing at her job! She listens thoroughly to what your vision/expected look is and follows it to a tee. But she is also very consultative and will offer you advice in case you're unsure or are on the fence about a look. She was on time, professional and happy during my wedding day so that really helped calm me down :) I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family. Thanks for helping make our day memorable, Sara!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Bent Beauty's reply:

Thank you Cary, you are such a pleasure to be around. Thank you for the great review :)

Harmony · Married on 07/05/2014

Sara is great and I could not have been more pleased with the results. Not only does she listen to you, she knows exactly how to bring your vision to life. I didn't show her any pictures and she still knew exactly what I wanted. Her entire team is extremely professional and put everyone in my wedding party at ease. She is very responsive in terms of communication leading up to the big day and made the whole process super easy. It was one less thing I had to stress out about. I had such a good day and Sara was a big part of it!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Bent Beauty's reply:

Thank you Harmony! You were such a pleasure to work with! Your kind words mean a lot to me :)