Bennett Weddings Reviews

11 | San Rafael, CA

11 Reviews for Bennett Weddings

Ravan · Married on 10/26/2011

Jason Bennett totally exceeded my expectations!! He is laid back, yet professional and engaging. He did an absolute AMAZing job capturing our wedding day, and impressed every single one of our guests (as well as myself and my husband) with his service, and skill and attitude. I would recommend him to any and all!!!

Leslie · Married on 10/09/2010

Jason was by far my favorite vendor! Not only is he a genius photographer, he is a really nice guy who is passionate about his work. The first time I interviewed Jason I knew he would be perfect. He pays such attention to details and really got to know my husband and I so he knew what we wanted out of our photos. We shot our engagement photos with him and our German Shepherd and I couldn't have been happier with the final product. My husband doesn't really like to smile and Jason was able to put him at ease and got great shots of him. He has such a vision of what looks good and gave us our opinion without being pushy or bossy. In fact, he is a very laid back guy but is assertive when he needs to be. For our wedding, I gave him a list of shots that I wanted and I know he took every one. He was there all day and got some absolutely amazing shots. Jason is a perfectionist and really loves his work, which shows in both his personality and his work product. I couldn't have imagined a better photographer. We are going to continue to use him to take family portraits. I highly recommend Jason, you can't go wrong with him!

Heather · Married on 08/08/2010

As a previous bride and now a vendor, I have had the chance to work with Jason many times; and it is ALWAYS a pleasure. Jason has a way of capturing all of the intimate details of the couple's special day. Jason evokes the love, passion, and beauty of the couple as well as everything in between. He's not your normal "stuffy" photographer and he becomes part of the family. I cannot think of any other photographer that meets all my expectations on all levels!

Heather · Married on 08/08/2010

I have worked with Jason both personally and profesionally. Being in the wedding industry mysellf, I tend to be incredibly picky when it comes to recommending photographers to clients. When brides come to me with the question of who I recommend, hands down I refer to Jason Bennett. I am truly impressed at his ability to ensure that every moment is captured while keeping a relaxed demeanor and making it all look so effortless. His personality is addictive and my brides LOVE him. I will continue to refer to Jason Bennett as he has proven time and time again he's one of the best in the wedding industry.

susan · Married on 06/14/2010

Jason is the very best!!! He was our wedding photographer. We treasured his work so much that we also had him do a photo shoot for our first anniversary, as well as doing special event photography. His photos capture the essence of every moment, and we smile each time we view his photographs. I would be happy to provide a verbal recommendation. Please contact Jason and he will provide my phone.

• F

Chrissy · Married on 06/13/2009

We used Jason for our wedding at Viansa Winery in Sonoma and he did an absolute amazing job. He was extremely easy to work with, recognized our style, listened to what exactly we were looking for and made a point to get to know us prior to shooting our wedding. Jason also had some "out of the box" ideas and he was really creative while shooting our wedding party. We also had him create our wedding album and because we trusted him with our most important day, we let him select all of the photos for the album without our review. The album also came out beautiful. Since our wedding, we have used Jason for parties, family photos and other events. We highly recommend Jason as a photographer for any wedding or event!

Crystal · Married on 01/12/2009

Jason Bennett, has provided photography services for myself and family over 7 the last years. Jason is an incredibly phenomenal photographer with diverse talent for modeling, family, holiday and wedding photography (all services he provided for us). He traveled with us on a Cabo San Lucas wedding cruise with the specific intent of capturing those moments that are once in a lifetime. After 5 days, three shore excursions and the wedding ceremony (on the beach) we had over 2000 photos of family, friends and our special day. We would highly recommend his services for anyone seeking exceptional professionalism and services.
    Jay & Crystal Cook

Victoria · Married on 08/12/2006

My husband and I were thrilled with Jason's work. He shot our wedding at BV Garden in Napa five years ago and we couldn't have been happier with the photos and his service. He was professional,flexible, confident, and took such creative shots. When we began the process of searching for a photographer we were overwhelmed by the number of unqualified and/or overpriced photographers that lacked a photography "style." Within five minutes of meeting Jason we knew he was the one for us. He has a vision and a style that shines thru in all of his work. We especially loved the candid photos he took at our reception. They were so rich and they beat the heck out of the overdone posed photos you see so many of. I would highly recommend Jason's services to anyone. In fact, I have...three of my close friends have hired Jason for their weddings as well. They were all equally as pleased with him!

Emma · Married on 05/17/2011

Jason was lovely, a really reassuring presence at what could have been quite a nerve-wracking time and great at handling all the guests to get the photos we wanted in a really short amount of time. The end product was wonderful, despite the rain - we've got some really amazing photos to remind us of the day and we really enjoyed working with him.

• Y

Liz · Married on 05/27/2006

Jason, the owner of Bennett Weddings, captured our wedding day in a way that was so fun, original and beautiful everyone was impressed from my grandparents down to my little cousins. Not only did he capture the serious, intimate moments perfectly but our portraits were like no others I have ever seen. I highly recommend him if you want photos that are beautiful but more creative than all of your friends photos.

Anthony · Married on 05/28/2005

Jason Bennett was our wedding photographer and did a wonderful job! We loved our pictures and his vision was wonderful. We highly recommend him!