Benjamin T Warner DJ & Musician Reviews

22 Reviews for Benjamin T Warner DJ & Musician

• Paloma

Paloma Magallanes · Married on 06/15/2019

Ben is versatile!

My favorite part about hiring been was he was like hiring a 2-in-1. We had Ben and one musician play bluegrass/classical music for the preceremony/ceremony/post ceremony with a wide range of musical instruments then morphed into this killer DJ at our reception and he did it seamlessly! He took all of our requests into consideration and made the ambiance we had hoped for on our special day. I encourage you to hire him for yours!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Emily

Emily Fuller · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing musician!

Ben was absolutely perfect for our wedding! He is such a kind and talented individual. He really tries to get to know and understand the couples he is working with. He does a great job at listening to your vision and things/songs you don’t want. He is very quick to respond and accommodating to requests. Him and his family drove two hours to come out and see our venue- it was so kind! As we were walking around he played acoustic guitar and we all loved the vibe he creates. He also sent us demos before the wedding so that we could practice our dance.

On the wedding day he played acoustic guitar for our ceremony, a trio (Billy and Melissa) for our cocktail hour, and then he DJed the rest of the night. They sang our first dance song (Perfect) and made it totally our own- even changing some words since we’re a same sex couple. They made us feel like we were all friends and those are the kind of people you want at your wedding. They are so talented! Ben kept the dance floor packed all night and the lighting was a great touch. I loved that he would come out on the dance floor and party with us too! During our sparkler send off, he played a drum which perfected the moment. It was truly magical because of the music. You definitely should book Ben to bring your wedding to life! He really goes above and beyond.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Courtney Sprouse · Married on 12/22/2018

Great DJ and Emcee

Benjamin was a great DJ for our winter wedding! He really listened to our request and did an excellent job of leading the night. He's got a great personality and kept our dance floor moving. He also diligently refused the play the one song we knew our friends would request as a joke. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Benjamin and couldn't recommend him enough!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2018

Benjamin is the best musician and DJ!

Benjamin's music was one of the best parts of our wedding! He couldn’t have possibly been a better musician or DJ! We asked him to play acoustic guitar before, during, and after our ceremony and he played all of our requests at the right times, plus a lot of other beautiful music that flowed perfectly, and it created the best atmosphere outside surrounded by the mountains. Everyone was saying how good it was. For the DJ music portion of the night (dinner, first dances, dance party), I had a VERY picky and specific way that I wanted the music played complete with exact requests at exact times (because I am music crazy) and he performed it all seamlessly and perfectly like it was no problem at all! It was amazing! Also, his DJ setup and lighting looked great, like classy but turned up a notch at the end of the night to create more of a dance party atmosphere. He had the whole wedding party dancing the entire night and everyone was talking about how fun it was. Also, his outdoor drum solo as we made our exit at the end of the night was sooo awesome. Thank you so much, Benjamin!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Valerie · Married on 09/08/2018

I'm so glad that Benjamin was part of our wedding, the entire day! He played acoustic guitar for our ceremony with a violinist, it was beautiful. He recreated one of our favorite songs by Judah and the Lion. At the reception he conducted the flow of events and had everyone dancing by the end of the night! He has such a great personality, we want to be his best friend! He just gets along with everyone! He even stayed later than he had to just to enjoy the fun!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Benjamin T Warner DJ & Musician's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review Val! You and Dylan are such awesome people and it was so much fun being part of your big day (I want to be your best friends too)! It was an honor to celebrate with you, your family, and friends! Wishing the all the greatest in Alaska!

Sue · Married on 05/05/2018

Benjamin was AMAZING! By far the most easiest wedding vendor we worked with :) He was always quick to respond, didn't question any of our unique requests, in fact he loved them, and he was extremely accommodating! His talents were such a big part of our day as he not only was our DJ but also played acoustic guitar for us. One of my bridesmaids is a singer and we wanted her to sing a song for us during our reception and Benjamin reached out to her to go over everything. He was so communicative and informative. I can't say enough about Benjamin! Every last minute request was fulfilled and he just made our wedding that much more amazing and memorable. Thank you Benjamin!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Benjamin T Warner DJ & Musician's reply:

Thank you so much Sue! You and Brian's wedding was such a blast and so wonderful to be a part of! Your friend was a truly great singer and it was a treat accompanying her on guitar. And you designed such a beautiful event! Thank you so much again for including me in the fun!

Anne · Married on 04/21/2018

Benjamin was incredible! First of all- he has an amazing set of documents to help with planning a ceremony, picking the right songs and leading a fantastic night! Night of- he made the wedding a true party! The lights were awesome, he played music that our group loved and he was so accomodating- my sister sang a song at the ceremony, my dad played harmonica and my cousin sang Love Shack (to which Benjamin joined on a drum- and it was awesome!) He ended the night with an Irish jig! Couldn't have been better! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Benjamin T Warner DJ & Musician's reply:

Thank you so much Anne for your incredibly sweet review! You and Nick were so awesome to celebrate with! I feel so honored to have been part of your big day and thank you so much again for that honor! Wishing you all the greatest!

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

Ben went above and beyond! He assisted with the planning and coordinating of events for our wedding, helped us through a timeline, and did a great job selecting the right music. We were inundated with compliments from our guests at how great of a job Ben did. If you want a great, reliable and personable DJ for your event, Ben is the man!

Benjamin T Warner DJ & Musician's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for your kind review! It was such a blast celebrating with you and Matt along with your friends and family! Thank you again for the honor of being included in your big day in Savannah! Wishing you and Matt all the greatest!

Karah · Married on 10/14/2017

Ben did an awesome job and definitely surpassed our expectations! He was our MC, acoustic music, and party music provider and really is the whole package!! He provided an acoustic music duo with violin, cello, and guitar during cocktail hour and dinner which was perfect. After dinner he transitioned into party music that we requested. He really made our reception and knew how to get our guest on the dance floor and stay on the dance floor. The grand entrance was perfect! If you are looking for an amazing DJ, book Ben!! And book his violin partner as well, it was all AMAZING!!!

Benjamin T Warner DJ & Musician's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Karah for your incredibly kind review! I feel so honored to have been part of your amazing celebration! Thank you so much again for having me be part of your big day! Wishing you all the very best!

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2016

Book them. You will NOT regret it. I found Benjamin online and the prices seemed too good to be true, which made me nervous. But when we spoke by phone, Benjamin put us at ease with his super laid back and positive attitude. He was generous enough to do a walk through with us at our venue and offered a lot of really great advice about our schedule (e.g., when to do toasts, when to do a mother-son dance, etc.). We had come up with an extensive song list of our own, and he did an incredible job of curating it to be responsive to the crowd. Benjamin and Michael played beautiful music for the ceremony and managed to keep people dancing all night long. They were such a pleasure to work with and I can definitely say they played a huge role in making our wedding such a success. I don't have enough good things to say!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 10/25/2015

Ben and Mike were fantastic! I initially contacted them because i loved the idea of live music for the ceremony and a DJ for the reception, and they really delivered. Not only did they play our requested acoustic set for the ceremony, but we also got to have an all vinyl cocktail hour between the ceremony and reception using my wife's record collection, and that went over really well too. Everyone had a great time and Ben was really flexible moving things around and keeping the party going. They delivered exactly the kind of ambiance and fun we were looking for, couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 10/28/2015

chris · Married on 10/24/2015

The best DJ ever. I couldn't believe how Ben was at my wedding. He's so professional, friendly, polite, had so much hospitality and generosity. The setup of his equipment was amazing and I would recommend him for any event or social gatherings. I'm definitely hiring him again. My wife and I couldn't of ask for a better DJ. Your awesome!! Go check out his website and see for yourself.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Kat · Married on 10/18/2015

Ben is an incredible DJ & Musician and went above and beyond to make our day truly magical! He was wonderful to work with leading up to the big day and always responded to questions promptly. We highly recommend Ben!!

Chelsea · Married on 07/17/2015

I had Ben serve as the DJ for our reception. He also provided his sound system for our outdoor ceremony. The quality was fantastic! He also did a great job as a DJ. He was professional, fun, and offered ideas on how to make things run smoothly. The guests really liked it when he played the bongos as well. I hired him last-minute and it was such a good decision! The price was extremely reasonable. I highly recommend him for your event/wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2015

shari · Married on 06/13/2015

Ben has been wonderful to work with and we are so happy he will be entertaining our guests in June. Ben is providing live music for our wedding ceremony and DJ services during our reception. Ben recently contacted us to be sure we were on track with wedding plans and to assist us with locating backdrops for our wedding. He has gone above and beyond to make our special day a perfect day! Thank you Ben!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Benjamin T Warner DJ & Musician's reply:

Thanks Adam and Amanda! I am excited to celebrate with you:)

Erin · Married on 09/13/2014

Ben was our musician and dj for our wedding. He played the acoustic guitar while his partner played the violin. They played for our ceremony and dinner. It was fabulous! Music was right on and everything I hoped for!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Justin · Married on 04/26/2014

Ben was DJ/host/musician for my and my wife’s wedding in Savannah, GA. Ben is very easy to work with and enthusiastic about being a part of your day. He was there to answer any and all questions and was highly organized. He has a lot of experience at what he does and can provide lots of suggestions and information regarding your wedding.

Ben was a great host and DJ, and also played and sang a song for our first dance. In addition to being an experienced DJ, he is a very talented musician.

We highly recommend Ben!

Benjamin T Warner DJ & Musician's reply:

Justin! Your wedding was so awesome. Thank you for introducing us all to the wonderful city of Savannah, GA! It was an honor to included in you and Gabbie's wedding!

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

We had a great experience with Ben being our ceremony musician and reception DJ. I got lots of complements about the music selection, and he incorporated bongo drums, his partner played violin during the ceremony and then during certain songs at the reception, and everyone had a lot of fun dancing with the uplifting making it even more of a party setting for dancing.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

I had Benjamin and Michael as my music for my wedding on 9/17/16 and they were absolutely amazing. They played acoustic guitar and violin for the first part of the reception then switched to usual DJ music from then on. So many guests came up to me saying how much they loved the music, it was beautiful! Once it was time to dance, Benjamin occasionally joined us on the dance floor and we all had a blast. I cannot recommend both him and Michael enough. They were one of the best parts of my wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Benjamin T Warner DJ & Musician's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Thanks for booking us, thanks for being so cool to work with, and thanks for writing this review so other couple might book us as well. I hope you and Blake have a fun and forever long marriage. I also hope he doesn't fish for too many Walleye.

LaTasha · Married on 06/14/2008

When looking for a Dj, you want someone who is FUN, UPBEAT, and creative!
    Benjamin was all of those things! He was able to make changes in a MOMENTS notice without skipping a beat! He brings a surprise element that I would not have expected to help entertain kids!
    I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Ben was awesome. We booked for live music for the ceremony and then DJ for the reception. Both were fantastic. I had many guests compliment the guitar and violin during the ceremony. They even learned a new song just for our wedding. Ben did an amazing job getting my guests dancing on the floor, taking requests, playing the drums, getting out on the floor himself during group dances... he was just fantastic! Awesome value. Takes pay pal- super convenient!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Christine H. · Married on 09/15/2018

3.2
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

Happy with the service

Felt there was a lack of communication, including two unanswered emails which led to the correct track for the daddy daughter dance getting missed so I can't give a perfect score. They also sent me a pretty rude email after I left another review even after I spoke praise on it and just expressed some concerns-which is extremely unprofessional to me.

Overall great DJ, tried his best during our rainy wedding, and we had a great dance party.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Benjamin T Warner DJ & Musician's reply:

We are so incredibly sorry to hear your experience with us did not meet your expectations. We hope you know that we put our whole hearts into every celebration and try to provide the best service possible and will do everything in our power to accommodate and service you and your family.

Thank you for your kind words about your dance party. Hurricane Florence was not going to stop us from celebrating your big day at Sugar Mountain.

We are so sorry that the heavy winds and rain kept us from performing live acoustically for your outdoor ceremony. We are so happy that you enjoyed the cocktail hour acoustic performance later indoors. Thank you so much as well for expressing that you greatly appreciated the holding of a speaker underneath my poncho to play recorded versions of your songs during your ceremony.

We are very sorry for any lack of communication that you experienced and thank you for your feedback. It is our goal to make every couple feel like they can connect with us at any time by phone, cell, email, text, or through their client portal on our website. We are currently doing an internal review to see how we can adjust and provide the best possible experience.

We are so deeply sorry that the song you hoped for was not played for your special dance with your Dad. We feel so awful about this and wish we could give you another chance to do your special dance. During your celebration, we played the daddy daughter dance song that you requested in your Music Survey. However since reaching out to you about your review, we now understand that a mashup track different from the one played was sent by email nine days prior to your big day. We hope to accommodate every last minute request, and also try to clearly communicate that your Music Surveys are the final documents for your celebration. We hope that making your Music Surveys available 24/7 through your custom client portal helps to prevent any miscommunication or misunderstandings. We also request in your surveys, contract, and verbally to please complete the surveys 30 days prior to your celebration in hopes of the best preparation. We are searching through our systems to see what adjustments we can make to improve on this.

We have reached out to you privately to try to find out more about your initial review, and would like to say again that we are so sorry that our previous message came across as passive aggressive, it was not our intention. We genuinely wanted to begin a conversation to try to understand what you were referring to in your review. We also wanted to let you know what information we had on hand and hopefully address your concerns or perhaps even resolve a misunderstanding quickly.

Again we are deeply sorry that your experience was less than all that you hoped for. We thank you so much again for the honor of celebrating with you and wish you a very happy holiday season!