Benjamin David Photography Reviews

57 Reviews for Benjamin David Photography

1 User photo

Benjamin David Photography 1

Kelli · Married on 08/07/2010

Ben did our wedding four years ago(! I can't believe it's been so long!) and did an absolutely fantastic job. Four years later I still look at the pictures and think about how gorgeous they are. Aside from the pictures being amazing, the best thing about working with Ben was that you didn't even notice him during the ceremony. He is so professional in getting the best shots but not disturbing what is happening during the events. I recommended him to my brother who also used him, and our whole family just loves his work!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Jerome · Married on 12/01/2006

Attention to detail & the creativity is off the chain! Benjamin David's ability to connect with all walks of life, go above the call of duty, and help add to the experience of a special day is unlike anyone I have met in this field. Look no further this is your team!

Sent on 11/17/2016
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 05/27/2016

We absolutely loved our experience- Ben was easy going and flexible and our pictures turned out amazing! Not to mention, we received every picture he took, edited and in digital form for us to use however we'd like. I recommend getting an engagement shoot along with the wedding package- it allows you and your future husband to get to know Ben and feel more comfortable in front of the camera, which will make the Wedding pictures all the better!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mariah! I loved getting to know you and Oscar!

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

Working with Amy was awesome, she truly captured the best moments. Highly recommend them. Love you guys.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Ben shot our wedding and engagement session in the summer of 2012. He was fantastically friendly and willing to work to fufill any wish we had so we could capture our day.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Ben was very nice and polite and did a great job on my wedding photos. He was very professional.

Sent on 02/25/2014

0.6
      3.0
      0.0

Very unsatisfied with my entire experience with Benjamin David photography. I will start with the positives, some of the pictures turned out well, but there were several pictures that had some severe problems. For the money we spent, this was a major disappointment.

Some pictures had a thumb or foreign object in the upper left, he didn’t do any photo-shopping (including pictures that had crap in the background, which frankly was his job to take quality pictures until we voiced extreme disappointment, and even then it was very minimal). He used the wrong lens that gave a very poor picture quality. He even didn’t get the bouquet in the shots of the bouquet toss.

He also said he was bringing another associate, asked me to order a meal (which I did) but failed to bring the extra person, and did not tell me so I had to pay for the wasted meal.

He’s a nice guy, but easily the biggest regret of my wedding.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Well, this is something unique. If you check out any of my other reviews, you'll quickly notice this one doesn't fit in at all. Benjamin David Photography strives to make sure our clients are 100% satisfied. We do this through clear and prompt communication, years of experience, technical proficiency, artistic and creative passion, and a love for people. As you look at our other reviews, as well as the work on our website, we believe you'll quickly see a truer picture of the kind of experience our clients have with us.