Benjamin David Photography Reviews

57 Reviews for Benjamin David Photography

1 User photo

Benjamin David Photography 1

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2014

Ben was fantastic!!!! I was planning long distance ( living in PA, wedding in MI) and Ben made it easy. I told him we wanted our pictures to capture the feel of our day not just document who was there with lots of posed shots. His pictures truly told the story of our day and my husband and I couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

I'll never forget the story your dad told at your reception. I had trouble holding back the tears! (totally cried) I really enjoyed capturing your wedding day! Thank you for including me!!! Plus! You and your dad danced to the same song my wife and I danced to at our wedding!!! So crazy! No one knows that song! So beautiful!

Rachael · Married on 06/20/2014

Ben was an absolute blast to work with! He fits right in like family and know how to get the best possible photos. I didn't think it was possible to get natural looking photos of my husband and I because we always feel so awkward around cameras, but Ben is a miracle worker with that camera of his and really knows how to make you feel comfortable and have a good time. Everyone is amazed with the photos he took! We can't tell you how many compliments we've gotten!
    Thank you once again, Ben, for making our day so amazing and for putting up with our strange family!
    If you have a chance to have Ben be your photographer, you'd better take it! I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Thank you guys! I loved your family! haha! So fun! It was a pleasure to be your photographer! Thank you for having me out to your orchard and giving me rides in the ATV!

Joe · Married on 06/06/2014

Hmmm what to say. Kind, genuine, and professional. What more could you want from a photographer? Well I couldn't have thought I wanted more until I met Ben. He is all of the above and wayyyyy more. Hands down best choice for any photo op need! (No I wasn't paid to say this I'm just brutally honest)

Sent on 05/08/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/18/2014

Ben was great! We felt like he really listened to us and understood what we hoped to get out of our engagement/wedding pictures and really captured the moments well. Our pictures are amazing, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Ben is a great person to work with and a great photographer!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Thank you Rebecca and Thom! I had a blast with you guys and your whole wedding party! What a group! Thank you for the referral! So excited for that! See you in Jamaica!

Kaleigh · Married on 04/12/2014

Ben did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos! I highly recommend him! He was incredibly nice and worked so well in the craziness that is a wedding. As my husband puts it, "he rocks!". We could not thank him enough for doing such a good job at capturing our special day,

Sent on 06/29/2014

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Wedding days can be crazy! We love to just roll with it! It's kinda like surfing! With a camera!

Annie · Married on 02/01/2014

Is it possible to add more stars? I have nothing but good things to say about Ben and his work! He went above and beyond to make everything we were looking for possible for our big day. He was fun and easy to work with, and we have already recommended him to friends and family. He is trustworthy, professional, and has great ideas. We have used him again since and I'm sure we will in the future again, as well. Thanks so much Ben!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

You guys are the bomb! Such a fun wedding! Plus, what photographer gets invited to a winter getaway to do more photos on the slopes with snowboards?! Definitely my first time taking photos while skiing! And it was amazing! I love doing fun a crazy things that are important to my clients(FRIENDS) ;-) Oh, and Short's Brewery! Good times!

Michelle · Married on 09/27/2013

I would recommend Ben to anyone who needs anything to do with photography! I constantly rave about his work to my friends and clients. He is extremely talented. He will make you feel comfortable, even in the most emotional moments. He was a great choice for my husband and I, he really captured the moments I wanted to remember about my wedding.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Michelle and Matt! You guys are so great to work with! I look forward to the next time! Thank you so much for the referrals.

We are so glad we found Ben! We were already excited when we met him for the first time and knew he would be perfect! When he offered to cross continents to come capture our Italy wedding after a change of plans, we were ecstatic! He is seriously one of the most creative and fun people you will ever meet! He is amazing at what he does.. a true professional! We were so blessed to have him join our family for this adventure of a lifetime! :)

Sent on 02/10/2014

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Tiffany and Joe! I immediately felt adopted into your family! It was an experience of a lifetime to tour Italy with you and your parents! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I'll never forget how Joe kept talking down the street vendor while we were eating pasta!!! He kept walking away, and Joe would say....shhh...he'll be back, and sure enough, he would come back! hahaha!

Carrie · Married on 08/30/2013

We had an awesome experience! We love the photos and had so much fun during our time with Ben. He was very easy going and professional at the same time. He also really went out of his way to make sure we were happy with all of our photos!

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Thanks guys! It's always my #1 goal to make sure my clients are always happy! I loved spending time with you guys in Chicago! Thanks for the delicious ice cream!

Liz · Married on 08/17/2013

Ben did an awesome job with our wedding! He was willing to take engagement pictures as well as photos of our rehearsal dinner and unlimited amounts of pictures on the wedding day. It was great to have Ben around because we couldn't even tell he was there. He fit right in with the entire wedding day and took some lovely shots for us to always remember the special occasion. We are very thankful for Ben!

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Thank you Liz! I loved being able to drive down for the weekend! Fitting is what we love to do! ;-) Although it's not hard when we have such beautiful people to work with as you guys!

Teresa · Married on 08/03/2013

Ben was amazing! He made sure to capture all of our special moments and was professional the whole way around. His fun attitude and the results we got would make me recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Bree · Married on 07/20/2013

It was so great working with you! From our engagement photos to our special day- we were so impressed with your talent!!! Photos we will cherish forever! I made a cute calendar for my office with all my favorite wedding photos. SO great to look at from day to day. You are pretty cool. :)

Becky · Married on 06/22/2013

It was such a blessing finding Benjamin after our first photographer turned out to be a flop. He was right on with our vision/theme of our big day, extremely flexible, and attentive. He was a trooper with the weather (hottest day of the summer) and if there were any issues we sure didn't know about them. He was very professional and on point, but made us feel at ease and comfortable every time we met and shot with him. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone for any event you want perfectly captured!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Megan · Married on 06/15/2013

There are plenty of photographers out there but few value your wedding day the way Benjamin does. He made my event like it was one of his own families. We have photos of our entire day and especially the moments that count. The quality of service was next to none.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2013

If you are looking for a wedding photographer who will capture your day with a creative, thoughtful, calm and comfortable approach, Benjamin David Photography is the way to go! From our first meeting, to engagement photos, to our actual wedding day, Ben was receptive to the types of photos I wanted while maintaining his own style (which I obviously loved because I chose him in the first place). Our wedding day weather was not ideal and the schedule got tight because of it, but Ben never seem flustered and had creative ideas to work around the rain and wind. His friendly and easy-going nature kept me from getting concerned about things, helped my less-than-comfortable-in-front-of-the-camera groom relax, and he was great working with our large wedding party and family. The photos were ready within the time frame he gave me and they were beautiful. The photo sharing program he uses makes it easy to have access to all of your photos, choose favorites, and share with people. I highly recommend Ben to capture your wedding day memories.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Mark · Married on 05/04/2013

Our outdoor wedding was on a beautiful summery day of Spring in May. Ben captured the beauty-filled moments of the day whether through great shots of hugs, the romance of dancing, or simply through the telling of the story of the day. His eye for shots was fantastic - highlighting the personalities of the community involved in the day, and using the beautiful decor as a backdrop. Good professional service, without being detached. We and the guests loved his presence, and felt at home. Very flexible in the fact that the wedding was in Montreal, and that many of the guests barely spoke English. Effective online delivery of the photos. Fully pleased.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Mark and Lydia! Thank you for having me come to your Montreal wedding! It was such a lovely weekend! You two are among the most beautiful, and loving people I know! The way you selflessly care for each other and others is inspiring! Mark, I will never forget your vows! The most beautiful, powerful, and authentic I've heard!

Ben was fabulous. He really captures the moments in the photography. He was so easy to be around and really has a great personality. Making it really easy to be yourself around him. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a good photographer. Use him, you won't be dissapointed.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We love that our clients can be themselves around us! We just really love what we do!!!

AMAZING photographer and person. Great to work with and highly would reccommend to others. He captured our day just like I visioned it and truly looking back at the pictures we are transported back in time. I think thats truly the sign of great talent. Book him, you will not regret it.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you! It's what we love to do! We love to tell the story of your day so that you can enjoy reliving it over and over!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/14/2012

Ben did an excellent job of capturing the joy of our day. The moments reflected in our photos are beautiful and precious and just feel like us. We couldn't be happier with both the experience of working with Ben and with the resulting wedding photos and we highly recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 02/12/2013

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Amanda and Chad! It was and is such an honor to be your photographer! Not only your wedding, but your engagement photos, your birth announcement, your maternity photos, and now your beautiful family! I love you guys!

Christina · Married on 10/26/2012

Ben is AWESOME - he was so fun to have at our wedding!! He takes beautiful pictures!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! Good times!

Kristin · Married on 09/22/2012

Ben was awesome to work with! Included with our wedding package was an engagement photo shoot - he worked well with us to get the winter photos we wanted. Our wedding day went smoothly with Ben - I knew he was capturing all of the important moments so we didn't even have to think about what he was getting pictures of. I have been to weddings where the bride is chasing the photographers around making sure they get this photo and that photo and that was not the case with Ben. We were able to enjoy our entire evening without worrying! The photos are breathtaking and it is a PERFECT reminder of our special day. I look back at the photos and feel like I am back at our wedding. It is worth the high price for a photographer - after all, other than the memories you have inside, the pictures are the best way to take a step back in time to the most important day of your life. Ben captured ours flawlessly. I would recommend Ben to any best friend in a heart beat.

Sent on 03/06/2013

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Kristin & Justin! Thank you! Thank you! It so important that my clients trust me! I don't take this trust lightly! I respect my role and take my responsibility with extremely high care and attention! It means so much to me to be able to document such a beautiful time in a couples life!
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 08/31/2012

Ben is great, and the pictures speak for themselves. even though my husband and I did not meet Ben prior to our wedding I felt like he was just one of our friends taking some pictures for us. Except they were beyond beautiful. People have asked us if they could use them for their book covers. we've been told that we should be paid for them, and our wedding venue wants the entire collection to use as a spotlight/marketing for their venue. We both felt very comfortable with him and he even fought for me when "the planner/ coordinator" wanted to do things her way. I don't know if it was just because it was my wedding, but I never even knew he was there taking pictures, we just went about our wedding and he photographed it. Not sure how every bride feels I just knew I didn't want to spend our wedding taking pictures and not enjoying our day.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Becky and Mike! You guys were so sweet! Even though we didn't meet until the wedding day, I felt like I was invited in as a close friend! It was easy to stand up for you! It was a beautiful day! Congrats on the little one!!!

Erin · Married on 08/25/2012

Ben was amazing. When I asked my husband's input he wanted to rate everything above 5. The price was perfect, and the pictures produced were more than worth it!
    Keep up the good work Ben. One of our groosman just got engaged and I believe he will be booking you.

Sent on 02/18/2013

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Thanks so much guys! It was a super special day! Thank you for the referral!

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2012

Ben was up to try so many new things so that we had the best and most beautiful wedding photos ever! He was extremely easy to talk to and was a blast to have around on our wedding day. I feel like we got trendy, unique, and gorgeous wedding photos! He truly deserves 5 out of 5 stars!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Benjamin David Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you guys! I had a blast with you and your family and friends! You made my job easy!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2010

Ben was the photography I had been dreaming about for my wedding! I wanted unique photos that weren't posed and I wanted someone that was going to be fun and really fit in with my wedding party and family! He did amazing job, even from just the few pictures I have seen so far. He went above and beyond to make sure he got the right shots! I even heard from people that during the ceremony he was literally running every which way and even up to the second floor of the hotel to get pictures! I can't wait to see all my pictures. You should book with Ben, you will be very happy you did!!

Sent on 01/10/2011