BenGleasonMedia Reviews

BenGleasonMedia View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • McKinley
    Mckinley M. Married on 03/12/2021

We loved our video by Ben!!!

His style was exactly what we were looking for, and he captured every moment that we had hoped would be in our video. He was very efficient and so easy to work with. He used every opportunity to capture the feeling of our big day. Ben gave us the perfect wedding video - better than we had imagined!

BenGleasonMedia's reply:

Thank You so much McKinley! I'm so glad I was able to shoot your wedding! It was such a treat to me! I love that it was better than you had imagined! :)
    Dylan T. Married on 12/15/2020

I ❤️ Ben Gleason

Ben was awesome! He was very responsive, flexible, and accommodating to our requests. He maintained a pretty low profile on the actual wedding day and was very efficient, but still provided a beautiful product. 10/10 would recommend!

BenGleasonMedia's reply:

Thank You so much Dylan! It was such an amazing day!... a little cold, but so beautiful! Watching your reactions and smiling faces was worth every second of shooting! Im so glad I was able to capture your unforgettable day! :)
  • Janice
    Janice T. Married on 08/13/2020

Amazing wedding video

Ben filmed and edited my son’s wedding video. I literally have watched over 50 times! I love it so much. He captured every special moment and compiled it beautifully. He is talented and great to work with! Highly recommend!

BenGleasonMedia's reply:

Thank You so much Janice! It was so much fun to capture your sons wedding! Im glad that you watched it 50 times! Hopefully it will get to 500 one day! :)
    Cassie B. Married on 07/26/2015

SUCH a good videographer!!

We LOVED having Ben as our videographer! He was fun to work with and did such a good job capturing the memorable moments of our wedding. I absolutely love watching our our video and remembering that special day! Ben has lots of experience and is very professional. We highly recommend his services!

BenGleasonMedia's reply:

Thank You so much Cassie! Your wedding was amazing! Im so happy I got the chance to capture those memories for you! Thank You for the recommendation!! :)
  • Cathy
    Cathy G. Married on 07/18/2015

Close relation

Ben Gleason Media did such an amazing job with my daughters wedding video, we have watched it many times. He was very professional and I felt he worked well with my daughter and her husband. I have seen his work many times since then and would recommend him to others for weddings, bridals or other video work you might need.