BENE Events Reviews

8 | Wallingford, CT

8 Reviews for BENE Events

Lindsay and Joe · Married on 07/14/2012

We were very happy with our wedding invitations from Bene Events - we received many compliments on the design and quality of our invitations! Rosanna was very knowledgeable, detail-oriented and delivered on everything she promised. She worked with us to find invitations that fit our style and price point. We felt very comfortable working with her and trusted her completely. Rosanna has a great personality and we enjoyed meeting with her to plan this aspect of our wedding. We would highly recommend Bene Events!

Sent on 07/24/2012
  • F

flo · Married on 06/09/2012

My daughter and I went to Rosanna for wedding invitations and save the dates. When we realized she did wedding planning and how easily she could figure out what we both wanted this wedding day to be we added on wedding planning. Rosanna did shower invitations, save the dates , and everything needed for the entire wedding. Her professionalism, attention to detail, meeting every need of the bride was unbelievable. The last two weeks are especially hectic and Rosanna made everything run smoothly. The day of the wedding was so enjoyable because we all knew in her hands everything would be perfect in everyway. Her staff were exceptional. The help they gave to the bride, wedding party. vendors was amazing. We couldnt have done without them. Everyone is still talking about the perfect day!! We can highly recommend Beneevents and we will certainly use them again for the rest of the family weddings

Sent on 09/01/2012

Brianna · Married on 04/14/2012

Invitations - The amount of time and energy Rosanna put into our Save The Dates and Invitations (among other things) was unbelievable! I never knew how much actually went into creating these 'masterpieces' and she covered EVERYTHING! She was always a phone call/email away and would always respond back within a reasonable amount of time. If she did not know the answer to something, she would go above and beyond to find the answer.

Wedding Planning - Originally, I was using Bene Events for Save the Dates and Invitations but things changed and I am so happy that it was Rosanna who was there to help us in the end! We hit a few bumps on the road a month before the wedding and Rosanna was there to help get things back on track, offer a hand or just lend an ear/shoulder to cry on. While she takes her role seriously, she also has a funny side which works so well. I honestly don't think I could have asked for a better person to help me the day of the wedding. While I was calm and stress free (yes I said calm and stress free) before the wedding, I honestly owe it to Rosanna and all of her hard work.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2011

Brides to be need to look no further...Bene Events is the place to go from invitations to favors to wedding planning and day of coordination! Rosanna is top notch and knows her stuff! She is so experienced and her attention to detail is like none other! I met her at a bridal show and met with her initially for invitations! She listened to what I wanted and when it didn't fit within my budget she was super creative with ways to stay within buget and I ended up with the most amazing invitations that I always dreamed of having! I was so impressed with her, that I ended up getting all of my stationary through her (menus, placecards, and programs) and hired her for my day of coordination! She followed up with my vendors, setup the church decor, and oversaw/helped with the venue setup. Again, she listened to what I wanted and made my vision a reality! She made sure everything went off without a hitch and helped me to have the wedding of my dreams :)

Sent on 09/25/2011

Meagan · Married on 08/13/2011

Rosanna and her team are fabulous. I originally went to her looking for invitations, but after hearing about the wedding planning services she offered (and having already started to plan our wedding I admitted I had only a very slight idea of what I was doing), I knew that she was the perfect person to help me. Rosanna was my go to person when the coordinators at my venue were less than reliable for answers, and contacted and coordinated my other vendors for/on the day-of. She worked with everyone to ensure that we got what we wanted for the big day, and most importantly, ensured that our wedding went off without any issues and was exactly how we envisioned it. I was able to enjoy the days leading up to the wedding, confident that the team at Bene Events would take care of everything that needed to be done. Using Bene Events wedding planning services was the best investment we made for our wedding.
    I will continue to recommend Bene Events as the first stop to make once anyone takes those first steps in planning any event, even if you are just in search of little things, like invites, favors, or unique ideas. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Karen · Married on 07/23/2011

Rosanna will go the extra mile to make sure your wedding is perfect!!

Sent on 08/07/2011

christine · Married on 06/25/2011

Rosanna, owner of bene events was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was able to instantly pick up on my theme, color scheme, and personal style to help me pick out gorgeous invitations which I received multiple compliments on! Not only did she help me with invitations, she also helped me to pick out jewelry for my bridesmaids, find a fabulous hair salon for hair and make up, and coordinated all of my vendors they day of my wedding. I ran into a few bumps in the road the 2 weeks before the wedding, both health wise and with. Vendors, and rosanna was able to smooth everything out, which made my wedding day absolutely perfect! Bene Events is a professional company that has every bride's needs in mind and will do anything to make their big day perfect!
    Christine

Sent on 08/04/2011

Mary Jane · Married on 05/22/2010

Rosanna was so easy to work with. She did the save the date, wedding invitations and thank you's for my daughters wedding. She is very knowledgeable about the companies that she deals with regarding the invitations. We only met one time and then ordered the ivitations. We have since been back to her for the birth announcements and we will be going to her shortly for the Baptism invitations and thank you's. I would highly recommend Rosanna.

Sent on 08/05/2011