Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

40 Reviews for Bendet Photography

40 Bendet Photography Reviews

My husband and I are so glad we found Chris to be our wedding photographer! He shot our engagement session in the fall and we knew he was the perfect fit for our wedding. He is very down to earth, flexible and genuinely wants you to be ecstatic with your photos. You feel like you've known him a life time after a 10 minute conversation. Our wedding day was far from seamless; getting ready ran long, flowers were late, cranky bridesmaid, etc. but Chris was calm, cool and collected the entire 11 hours. Would highly recommend him to any bride!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kansas City has so many "photographers" that it's hard to know where to start. If you're like my husband and I and want AMAZING photos from a highly qualified professional, you need to meet Chris. He was the first and last photographer we met with. Not convinced just yet? Read my story. I attended a friend's wedding a few years ago that Chris was photographing and I couldn't help but notice the attentiveness he showed towards the couple, the passion for what he does and the quality of his work. It is exquisite! We consider him to be our friend because he listens, he's kind hearted and fun... our wedding party had a blast with him on wedding day. He also had some great spontaenous ideas for photos and unexpected situations which on wedding day is crucial with time being limited and emotions running high. Additionally, he did a fantastic job of understanding our vision and the kinds of photos we wanted, then adding his creativity to capture amazing photos. Chris is incredible... your wedding day only lasts 24 hours, but we will have the most beautiful photos to enjoy for a lifetime because Chris is there to capture it all. We are so glad we got to work with him and like to think that this isn't the last opportunity we have to work alongside such a wonderful person.

Profile Picture Morgan.Stock@att.net, 6/13/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris is incredible. For the engagement session Chris was patient with my shenanigans and had a perfect vision for our pictures- which turned out better than I could have ever imagined. On our wedding day Chris was phenomenal. Him and his partner were so kind and so focused on capturing every memory we could want. That day was definitely full of nerves and chaos and Chris was such a calming piece amongst all of the chaos. He listened to us, laughed with us and dealt with our goofiness. I have never seen wedding pictures as beautiful as ours and we have Chris to thank for that. He is truly an artistic genius and is an incredible photographer. We will definitely be seeing him again soon and will be recommending him to EVERYONE!!!

Profile Picture Willow, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris was so much fun to work with and our wedding photos are nothing short of amazing! He has such a diverse resume and his photography experiences make him a very well rounded artist! He is down to earth, easy to talk to ,and makes photo shoots very comfortable! The day of our wedding his relaxed nature helped to create an atmosphere that was fluid and resulted in wedding photos that we will cherish forever. I would highly recommend Chris!

Profile Picture Cassidi, 9/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris and Adam did a FABULOUS job with our pictures! From the beginning it was evident that Chris cared for us as a couple and wanted our event to be as perfect as possible. He's such a laid-back guy with a great personality. And his photos!! So perfect!! They were everything we hoped they would be and captured the true joy of our wedding. The smiles are genuine and that is what we hoped to see as we look back on these memories forever. We recommend Bendet Photography to anyone and everyone who wants to work with a kind, caring person who produces fantastic photos! We will be going back to him for all our future photo needs!

Profile Picture User4172802, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris did such an incredible job as our photographer at our wedding! He is extremely creative and passionate about his job and it really shows in his work. He does his research on the area that you are getting married and comes up with some really cool photo ideas! He is very talented and we were extremely pleased with both our engagement photos and the wedding photos. My favorite part of his photo packages is the video he creates with your pictures to capture the entire day. The video is priceless and brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it! We have gotten NUMEROUS compliments on our pictures and the video and had such a hard time picking out our favorites!

Chris worked very well with the wedding party. He was very easy going and kept a great balance between taking some really great pictures and letting the wedding party enjoy themselves. He did such an incredible job of taking pictures of every moment of the day. He has so much experience with weddings that he helped with the schedule and what to expect on the day of the wedding. Being my one and only wedding, I had very little knowledge of what REALLY happens on your wedding day! He really did such an incredible job, and my husband and I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Photography

5 out of 5 stars easily! We worked with Chris and he was very professional, responsive, and most importantly you could tell he really has a passion for his work. My fiance and I met with Chris prior to our wedding day because he said he likes to get to know the couples and determine the style of photography he will use, our wedding scheme, and where we would like to shoot. We liked this again because it showed his passion but also so we could get comfortable with him. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris Bendet was great! My now Husband and I used him for our engagement photos as well as on the day of the wedding. When I first approached Chris about hiring a wedding photographer he helped us create a package that fit our needs as well as would stay within our budget. He was very professional throughout every meeting and likes to make sure that he captures the essence of his clients personalities by getting to know you a bit before he shoots your first session. Our engagement session happened to be on the coldest day of the year in december (it was actually 7 degrees), and we still did the shoot outside at several locations and got awesome photos!! Before the wedding we had a meeting to discuss the order of events, photo list and other day of details. I sent Chris some photos that I liked from Pinterest and other websites to give him some clue as to what I wanted, and we also talked about several location options, including a rainy day plan. Our wedding was in early April, so there wasn't a whole lot of bloom yet, and Chris was concerned about making sure that I was aware of that fact and that we would have to do somethings differently in order to get the pictures we desired. On the day of the wedding, there are so many hectic things taking place as it is, that it was nice to have Chris, and his associate photographer Danielle, arrive promptly when they said they would and get straight to work. They knew exactly what photos they could get done ahead of time and where we were going to take photos. it was great that he directed the limo driver so that my husband and I could enjoy the day and the company of each other/friends. He was very prompt in the turn around time for both photo sessions, and gave us a photo release with all of the photos. We got everything we ever could have wanted out of our photos and will definitely plan to use Chris in the future! I would highly recommend Chris to anyone I know who has photography needs. Thanks Chris!!

Profile Picture Madison, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris is very enthusiastic and willing to work with the clients and what they want. We had a very hectic schedule leading up to our wedding, and the schedule we had for the photos changed up until the day of the wedding. None of this seemed to bother Chris and he was very flexible. We also received our pictures very quickly after our wedding on a CD that was in a lovely case with our photo on the front. Chris captured many stunning photos and I was very excited to see all the pictures after our wedding.

Profile Picture Laurel, 12/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris did an amazing job on our wedding. We absolutely loved how involved he was in the process. His work is artistic and he got some amazing, creative shots.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris was great to work with. I could tell from the first meeting he was easy going and took an artist approach to his wedding photography. We had a wedding that wasn't typical, meaning we weren't 20 years old, giant affair, lots of drama and dresses. We were older, low key, second marriages, etc. Using Chris fit us perfectly, and I do believe he would fit with any wedding type. The pictures themselves turned out great! And it was great how Chris fit himself in kind of invisibly at the event and captured so many great pictures of bride and groom, the ceremony and then the reception and cake. Definitely recommend Chris and Bendet Photography.

Profile Picture Phil, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris is an amazing photographer to work with. He really takes pride in his work and will do just about anything to make his clients happy. He goes above and beyond to find creative ways to get the photos you want. He truly works hard for his couples and is easy to get along with. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User3421734, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the moment I sent the first e-mail inquiring about quotes for our wedding, I had nothing but fantastic service from Chris at Bendet Photography. Many other studios only gave me a quote and then followed up multiple times via e-mail to see if I wanted to use them or not; but Chris went the extra mile, he wanted to have a person-to-person discussion to see exactly what my bride and I wanted so he had every detail. This was very comforting on a personal level. We weren't just a quote to Chris, he wanted the details so he could give his honest professional opinion about capturing the most important moment of our life. I wish Chris' professionalism was standard in more industries.
My bride and I viewed Chris' portfolio and loved the style and quality of his shoots. In doing comparisons with other studios, his photos were much better than so many and right in line with the beset. His knowledge of the Kansas City area was astounding, he showed us some very unique locations to use for our wedding day shots and some that we intend on using for future sessions (yes, we already decided to use him for family photos). When we received proofs of our wedding pictures we couldn't have been more happy with the final product. His use of lighting and surroundings was fantastic and made for phenomenal portraits. Chris has a great eye for picture locations, when going from spot to spot if he saw a potential location he ran it by us and we did it and the results were excellent.

Chris was extremely professional and very fun to work with at the same time.
The communication was open, clear, and prompt.
The package pricing was tailored to our exact needs, many studios didn't take time to find out what our needs were.
The pictures were top notch, we couldn't be happier.
Overall, I would highly recommend Chris and Bendet Photography. We will definitely be using Chris again.

Profile Picture Justin, 5/31/13, 1 Review
4.7

Chris was great to work with - he was laid back and easy to work with but never unprofessional. He listened to what we had to say but also made us want to trust him to just take care of everything, and he did. Completely reliable and someone I would recommend to friends. I should note - I met Chris when he was photographing a friend's wedding that I was in. Seeing how he interacted with the couple sold me on him before he knew it. I will be recommending him to my friends for weddings and family photos.

Profile Picture Katharine, 2/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris is an amazing photographer and our engagement and wedding pictures are beautiful! If you use Bendet Photography just know that it may take a little while between communication updates or to get the final pictures (or album). They are very busy which I am sure is the main reason and the pictures are more than worth the wait but if you go a little crazy when you don't get an immediate response just be aware.

Amazing artistry!

Profile Picture User3350114, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris is so friendly and reliable and is truly a spectacular value!

Profile Picture User3362414, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bendet Photography was one of the easiest and most reliable parts of our wedding day. Everything was handled efficiently and professionally. Chris was unbelievably patient with us, especially during a cool Kansas July afternoon.(it was something like 100 that day)

Profile Picture Dominic, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such an amazing photographer! He captured everything for our big day more than we could have imagined! He was all over the place capturing all of those perfect moments! Fabulous job! We absolutely love him!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/14/12, 1 Review
4.7

Chris is a great photographer; he did an amazing job capturing our wedding day photos and we love how they turned out. We had many compliments from friends and family at the wedding how professional yet fun and friendly he was with everyone. It sometimes took awhile to receive a reply through email but other than that no problems and would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris and Dawndy provided excellent photos to remember our day. There were multiple hiccups in the wedding and Chris was instrumental in being the glue that held everything together. I can't thank him enough. P.S. the Pictures ROCK!

Profile Picture User2887482, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris Bendet is so easy to work with. I meet with probably 9 or 10 photographers before booking with Chris. He has such a great personality and you know he will do an amazing job at your wedding. When my husband meet him for the first time (after our engagement pictures) He couldn't stop talking about how he was happy about us choosing him. He is very down to earth but at the same time professional. He has great ideas for shots, and he goes the day before and scouts out areas so that way the day of your wedidng you are just along for the ride and not having to worry about anything. Truely an amazing thing for brides. Trust me with all the planning that takes place the months leading up to the wedding the last thing you want to worry about is organizing what shots to be taken. He really is an amazing photographer. And I cant wait to see next week how our photos turn out. I know if they are anything like our engagement photos they will be stunning! And one of my bridesmaids liked him so much she just booked him last week to do her wedding!!!!! That says a lot!

Thanks again!!!!!!

Patirck and Tori

Profile Picture Toir, 3/17/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris was the the first and only photographer we looked at to photograph our wedding and we couldn't be happier. Chris was easy to work with throughout the entire wedding process from engagement pictures to the wedding day. He was always available if we had any questions or concerns. On the wedding day, with all of the stresses and craziness that is going on, Chris played a huge part in having things go as smoothly as possible. During the ceremony and reception I hardly noticed he was around snapping pictures. Our reception was at the Foundation Room in the West Bottoms and Chris found some fantastic locations around that area to take the Bride and Groom shots...they ended up being my favorite. 4 weeks after our wedding, Chris invited us to his studio to view a slide show presentation he had put together with music. It was an amazing thing to be able to relive our entire wedding through those pictures. His prices seemed a little expensive at first, but with the experienced photographer you are getting and the quality of the pictures it is well worth it. It is definitely worth it to make it a part of your budget. We truely couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Adrian, 9/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chris did an amazing job with our wedding photos! He spent a lot of time researching creative venue options for our wedding shots. He planned for the day based on all of our imput and we couldn't have been happier. He has a very creative approach and is able to make a story out of your pictures. Chris was very professional and needed no extra direction the day of, which made the day very stress-free for us.

Profile Picture Katy, 8/27/11, 1 Review
4.7

Chris was an incredible photographer! He is experienced, creative, and has an incredible eye for beautiful shots. He definitely listened to our desires and vision for how we wanted our pictures to turn out-and boy did they turn out! They were the most beautiful wedding shots I've ever seen-there was not a single one that we weren't pleased with! My family and friends can't stop raving about the photos. At times, getting in touch was a challenge, but the pictures were well worth it! Best wedding pictures I've seen!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were thoroughly impressed with our images. They were a true representation of our special day and told such a lovely story. We chose the Photo wall with our package and were so happy how it turned out. Our guests loved it and have had many laughs looking through the pictures. I want to thank Chris for putting in such effort on everything to do with our wedding and for blessing us with images we will cherish for life.

Profile Picture Abby, 7/16/11, 1 Review