Bend Floral Artistry Reviews

Bend Floral Artistry 1
Bend Floral Artistry 2
  • Ellen

Ellen Carlos · Married on 09/07/2019

Flowers were the best part of the wedding!

Emily did an amazing job and was willing to try new things to make our venue extraordinary. She developed draping to use on the ceiling in Heritage Hall at Sunriver-totally transformed the room! The flowers were so amazing-the arbor draping was exquisite. Emily was so great to work with-knowledgeable, replied promptly, and we loved working with her! The best of Bend-we were so fortunate to find her!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey Sumearll · Married on 08/12/2019

Amazing floral services!

Working with Emily at Bend Floral Artistry was amazing! I looked over pictures of her previous work, then she and I met and discussed which flowers to include in my wedding bouquet and my groom’s matching boutonnière. She is very knowledgeable about which flowers to pair together and took into account the scenery of the location and what my dress looked like - things I hadn’t considered before. She did a phenomenal job putting together my arrangement. She was very responsive during the planning process and overall a joy to work with. I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Bend Floral Artistry 3
    Bend Floral Artistry 4

Lorraine · Married on 06/28/2019

Beautiful flowers, Inspired Design, Fun to Work With!

Our experience with Emily at Bend Floral Artistry was exceptional, she was fun to work with, flexible for our budget and needs, and very talented. We had a vision of what we wanted, but Emily took those concepts and made them so much more beautiful than we envisioned! It was like a forest fairyland at our wedding, and much of that atmosphere was because of her fantastic work. The bouquets were exquisite, our table decor was wonderful, and the flowers placed on our archway were stunning. At the end of the night, I pulled the flowers out of the table vases and took them home. They lasted more than a week in my vases at home, allowing us to enjoy them further. I can't recommend Bend Floral Artistry enough, Emily's talent and hard work made our day so special!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Jamie Langskov · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic all around

Emily is a real pleasure to work with. She did a wild flower theme for my wedding and had both creative, beautiful ideas and flexibility to adapt to my input. She also helped guide and make sense of the chaos that is wedding planning and helped me stay within the budget I gave her by suggesting appropriate substitutions and keeping me realistic. She worked great with my planner and other vendors to create a beautiful, cohesive experience throughout my wedding. Overall really great value too when other florists wanted to quote me three times as much, wouldn't respond to me for weeks, and didn't really even listen to what I wanted. I would highly recommend Bend Floral Artistry for any event. She delivers stunning results and will ensure that you have the event of your dreams.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Annie

Annie Mueggenburg · Married on 06/08/2019

My dream and vision came true

Where to begin! When I first met Emily I simply just had pictures from Pinterest to show her. I have and have always been clueless when it comes to flowers, but Emily knew right off of the bat what flowers to use and what direction we should go in. Emily was able to help my dream and vision come true; I could not help but smile when I saw the "final product" on my wedding day, she really went the extra mile. If you get the chance to work with Emily, do not hesitate, book right away!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Cheryl Hutchinson · Married on 06/01/2019

Magical!!!

Emily was amazing. She was communicative, super easy to work with, stayed within budget and genuinely seems to care about making your day special. I can say she absolutely captured our vision for the flowers. Everything was beautiful and the flowers were nothing short of magical! I would recommend Emily and Bend Floral Artistry 100% and will definitely use Emily again for other occasions.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Brooke Stewart · Married on 05/03/2019

Bend Elopement

Emily was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. She was very responsive and patient while working with me on my vision and budget. She is extremely personable yet professional. I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Travis

Travis King · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely Stunning!

Emily of Bend Floral Artistry did am amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! She worked with me in detail to get exactly what I imagined! She was quick to respond to email and worked with me to stay within my budget. I couldn't be happier with the outcome!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Pamela Carty · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend

Beautiful and artistic floral designer.
    Highly professional.
    A plus recommendation.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Elaine · Married on 07/28/2018

Emily saw our floral vision and made it a reality. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were absolutely beautiful. Our wedding day was very hot but our flowers stood up to the heat and looked stunning all night long. We included a flower curtain in our order and it was absolutely amazing. I loved it so much that we brought it over to use as the backdrop of our photo booth! The cake flowers were absolutely gorgeous and matched our theme perfectly. Even the toss bouquet was beautiful! The cost of our arrangements were reasonable and the order turned out better than we imagined. I would recommend Bend Floral 100% and I know I will come back next time I need a beautiful floral arrangement!

Sent on 08/08/2018