Ben Pancoast Photography Reviews

7 | Saint Joseph, MI

7 Reviews for Ben Pancoast Photography

Amy · Married on 07/15/2019

Stress free

Ben was an absolute joy to work with. He was so calm and relaxed the day of the wedding and my husband and I felt like he was totally in control of our crazy party. He knew our local area like the back of his hand and knew all the spots to take us. Neither my husband or I particularly love the spotlight but Ben put us at ease and made the day so much fun!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Ben is absolutely fantastic! We used him for our engagement photos and for our wedding photos and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is so easy to work with and truly makes everyone feel comfortable. He is open to any suggestions that you have and tries to get every single shot that you want. We received so many compliments on how professional and enthusiastic he was while we were at our wedding and our photos turned out fantastic. I would highly recommend Ben Pancoast as a photographer for your upcoming event.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Julie · Married on 05/28/2016

Ben did such an Amazing job with all the Photos for my daughters destination wedding at the Blue Dress Barn in Benton Harbor. He is very skilled at his craft of Photography. We were so pleased with not only the organization of the photos but the detail he took the time to capture. Ben we can't thank you enough for all the spectacular pictures you gave us. We truly love each and everyone of them. I would highly recommend Ben Pancoast to be your Wedding Photographer you will be thrilled you did. Thank you Ben for capturing such special moments for us to hold on to. You are so Awesome. Julie B

Sent on 09/12/2016

Debbie · Married on 07/18/2015

Working with Ben was wonderful! He is so enthusiastic and invested in what he does, and we felt like he was going to get us the best shots no matter what. Despite some crazy weather on our wedding day, we were able to stick to our schedule and get every picture that I wanted. Now all that's left is to wait and see the final pictures, and we can't wait!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Valerie · Married on 06/07/2014

Ben is absolutely amazing. He is a wonderful person to work with, and an extremely talented photographer. While photographing our wedding he worked non-stop for 9 hours straight to make sure we got every photo we could ever need... all while keeping a fun, happy, positive attitude. He did a great job of taking both casual, "candid" shots and he was also excellent at styling and posing people in photos. I demanded a lot but he never complained, and he also managed to keep me and my bridal party happy and relaxed while sticking to our tight schedule. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer - he was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/25/2009

Ben was great! We love, love, love our pictures - both engagement and wedding - and we loved working with Ben. He was extremely professional, yet fun, and it is obvious that he loves his work. It was wonderful to have a photographer that blended in perfectly at the wedding, and to hear from many friends that they felt like our photographer was getting pictures of everything. My husband and I had fun yesterday looking through our 800 pictures (from before the ceremony through the reception) and re-living such a wonderful day! Ben did a great job of capturing the great time we had with all of our guests, and of bringing out the beauty of our bridal party and both of our venues - a small, bright, country church and a huge, old dairy barn.
    Also noteworthy is that Ben came all the way to Madison, Wisconsin to take our engagement pictures, which really meant a lot to us. We were living on the UW campus at the time and Ben did a great job of capturing the beauty Madison has to offer in the winter. From our first meeting with Ben, we were confident he would be a great fit for our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Not convinced? Check out his blog - I still check it all the time!

Sent on 09/10/2009

Jessica · Married on 03/05/2011

3.8
      1.0

Our wedding pictures turned out stunning. Felt communication was lacking. However, we are very happy with the results of our photos.

Sent on 03/06/2011