Ben Jamieson Photography Reviews

Ben Jamieson Photography 5
Ben Jamieson Photography 6
Ben Jamieson Photography 7

Krystal · Married on 11/01/2014

Ben is a very talented photographer, and wonderful to work with! My wedding photos were absolutely stunning! Will always use/recommend his services!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Alexandra · Married on 10/18/2014

The ULTIMATE photographer in the Bahamas, hands down. He did the entire wedding weekend events. One of the most professional persons I have dealt with. No need for tedious meetings. He understood our needs from day one.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Dallace · Married on 07/26/2014

He was a great photographer and very easy going! Loved working with him and was very happy with the pictures!

Sent on 11/20/2014

If you're looking for the individual to capture the key moments of your special day PERFECTLY, Ben is the right person!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

All I can say is wow. If you are having your wedding in Nassau don't waste your time with anyone else. The photos were amazing, his personality was amazing, and put it all together and it made our wedding amazing. Ben has a great personality and makes you feel extremely comfortable while you are taking your photographs that can feel awkward at times. He knew the beach inside and out and took us to the best locations for great shots. Ben was extremely flexible and stayed up to the final moments. The best part of the whole thing was when we received our photos. They were stunning. Ben returned them to us in less than a week and when we received them it looked like something out of a magazine. Just perfect! I rarely do reviews but I couldn't wait to get home to write this one which says it all.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Rachel · Married on 03/08/2014

Ben was incredibly professional, reliable and made us feel 100% comfortable throughout the entire event. He has such an artistic eye; I felt like many of our photographs were truly unique.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Brady · Married on 07/06/2013

We couldn't be happier with the amazing photos Ben took at our wedding. Very professional and unique photos.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Patricia · Married on 06/22/2013

Ben was an absolute pleasure to work with and the pictures are incredible! He made everything so easy for us and was able to be flexible even though we were arranging everything from so far away. I would highly recommend Ben he was awesome!

Christy · Married on 06/08/2013

One of the best photographers I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I wish Ben lived in the USA and we could get him for all of our photography needs. So sweet and professional with a natural talent for photography. I could not have been any happier with all of our photos. Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2013

Working with Ben Jamieson Photography was such a pleasure and great success! Being a bride who is quite uncomfortable with taking pictures, I was a bit anxious about having a camera flashing in my face all day and night. To my fortunate surprise, Ben managed to make me feel extremely comfortable from start to finish. Instead of making the bride/bridal party feel like they were working around him, he worked around us as we got dressed and ready for my big day. We even forgot he was in the room at one point! In the mix of all the wedding drama and chaos, Ben seamlessly captured every memorable part of my wedding without making us feel like we had to keep stepping away from all the fun to pose for a photo shoot. The candid shots he took are memories that I will forever cherish, love, and share. His flexible, calming and professional presence were truly invaluable to my husband and I on our wedding day.

Michael · Married on 05/18/2013

We had a brilliant day and the photos that were took by Ben were amazing. He listened to everything my wife and I wanted and even took photos of of things that we didnt think of. All in all it was a great experience and we would recommend Ben for any occasion. Thanks a lot Ben for everything.

Lisa · Married on 05/11/2013

From the moment that we met Ben, we knew that he was the photographer that we wanted to capture our wedding day. He is a true professional with a creative eye and really listened to our ideas. Ben exceeded every expectation that we had; and people are still talking about our photographer and the images that were taken. We are thrilled with his work, Consider him a friend and highly recommend him. You won't regret it!

Vanessa · Married on 05/04/2013

Ben was professional, charming and just plain talented. He is a Bahamian gem.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2013

Ben was so nice and he did all the photos we asked. He did such a great job. I had people i havent spoken to in years asking who did my photos. We were very happy with his work. The disk came very quick. Great job!

Kristi · Married on 04/13/2013

Ben Jamieson captured my wedding in the Bahamas in April of this year. He did a wonderful job and was able to get fantastic shots of the wedding party beforehand, the ceremony, and the reception. All of his work was fabulous but, the best shots were on the beach. Ben was professional, engaging, and very easy to work with. During my wedding i didn't worry about whether or not the photographer was getting all the shots I wanted because I knew Ben was on top of it. I would highly recommend Ben Jamieson to friends, family, and brides-to-be!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Kim · Married on 03/16/2013

We had a destination wedding, so it was critical that we have the best photographer available or bring one with us. Well, there was no need to import one, Ben is the most AMAZING photographer I've worked with. Great sense of humor, yet a penultimate professional. He far exceeded our expectations. During the ceremony he was unobtrusive, we didn't even know he was there. He captured the moment phenomenally! Great artistic eye! No boring photos, (unless we requested them). Recommend him highly, in fact, we are going back to do a photo shoot with him in September.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Not only does Ben produce stunning images, but he's also a truly fantastic person to work with. Although it rained on our wedding day, you would have never known looking at our pictures. Ben really went above and beyond for us and we will be forever grateful for that! We had so much fun that I only wish we could do it all over again. You definitely will not be disappointed with Ben. He is the BEST!

• Karmen

Karmen · Married on 12/21/2012

Words can not begin to describe how amazingly talented Ben is. His kindness and quality of work went above and beyond our expectations. As a wedding photographer myself it was one of the biggest decisions for our big day. We are blown away at how amazing our photos turned out from our wedding and trash the dress session. There is not a thing bad I could say about Ben or his work. I highly recommend to book now!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Ben did such an amazing job shooting our wedding, everyone that has seen the pictures can't believe how great the turned out.

He was super flexible, created a custom package for our needs, and flew to the island where we were getting married. We cannot say enough about this guy, not only was he extremely professional but he was just a great person to have around on your wedding day. He has a nice, calming effect about his persona...that helped to transcend into a perfect a perfect day for me and my husband.

We highly recommend Ben, he is worth every penny! :)

Sent on 01/16/2013

Sonnie · Married on 06/30/2012

Words cannot explain what a wonderful job Ben did photographing our Destination Wedding! Not only was he professional and personable, but we instantly felt comfortable around him, almost as if we had known him for years! He made sure to capture every shot that was important to us and always informed us of his next move/idea which gave us great direction. We cannot stop looking at our pictures!! Thank you Ben, for being such a great photographer and allowing us to save these memories forever!
    Sonnie & Justin....Nassau, Bahamas 2012

Sent on 04/10/2012

Liz · Married on 05/04/2012

In one word, Ben was amazing. The process of picking out a photographer (from such a great distance away) was rather daunting to us, as we were not quite sure what we were looking for. We presented four choices of photographers that we had found to a friend of ours who is a photographer to help us choose. It did not take him but a few minutes to pick out Ben as the clear winner, and best choice. We never looked back. From the get go, Ben was responsive to emails, friendly, and explained any and all questions that we had. We had the opportunity to meet Ben 5 months before our wedding, and it was a pleasure! He drove over 45 minutes to meet us at our hotel, and spent a great deal of time getting to know the two of us. His personality, confidence, and experience left us KNOWING that we were in great hands. In the days leading up to the wedding, Ben kept in touch with me, and made sure that he knew exactly what I wanted, and how the flow of things would be going.
    The day of the wedding, Ben showed up (right on time) and just started clicking away. He stayed with us for the whole day, and he was a pleasure to have around!
    Before we even were able to get back from our honeymoon, there was already an email waiting for me with an online gallery of pictures! And THEY WERE AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Less than a month after the wedding, he already has the first draft of our wedding album in my inbox. Can you ask for more? I dont think so! I would highly recommend Ben to anybody and everybody. His pictures were phenonemal, and we were extremely happy with him, his services, and his pictures!!!

Sent on 05/31/2012
  • I

jody · Married on 03/30/2012

We loved Ben Jamieson Photography! The pictures turned out gorgeous. He was great to work with and so down to earth. Makes you feel so relaxed and never rushed felt like one of the family! We found him online never met him till the day of the wedding what a great choice we made.

Thanks from the Brides family

Grand Blanc Michigan

Sent on 04/15/2012

Beatrice · Married on 03/10/2012

I cannot find enough good things to say about Ben!

Though I planned a small wedding in the Bahamas, I knew I wanted pictures to capture my special day. In my search for a photographer local to Nassau, I ran across Ben's website and immediately fell in love with his style of photography.

I viewed the work of others, but found myself coming back to his website time and time again. Before even having met him, I shared his online work with friends and family. He was the one I wanted, and there was no changing this bride's mind.

Ben is punctual, amiable, and great in helping the subjects of his work feel at ease.

I love the end product, and cannot wait to display them at home!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Robin · Married on 02/12/2012

We can't say enough about how lucky we were to have Ben as our wedding photographer. His work is amazing and we loved all of our pictures. Not only that his turn around getting the pictures back to us was unheard of! We had all of our pictures back from him before we even returned from our honeymoon! We loved working with Ben- he captured every single moment of the wedding more perfectly than I could have even imagined. Without a doubt, if you are getting married in the Bahamas, you have to have Ben as your photographer. In fact, anyone getting married anywhere should consider him!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Brittney · Married on 11/11/2011

Planning a destination wedding can be scary! Due to my fiance (now hubby :) ) and I not getting to visit our location before the actual wedding meant not getting to meet with my photographer before I walked down the aisle! I was so nervous because pictures of our wedding was the most important thing to me. All my worrying was pointless!!!!

Ben did an amazing job with our wedding and trash the dress pictures! He captured our personalities and our guests' perfectly! Ben was extremely patient with us and took the time to ensure we had photographs we would love. He made both of us feel comfortable and made sure we were always happy!

Each and every one of our pictures is incredible!!!! He has an incredible artistic eye and waits until just the right moment to take a shot. I love our photographs and will cherish them forever. I am so thankful to have our wedding memories preserved in such a gorgeous way!

Ben is FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Anyone going to the Bahamas would be crazy not to use him!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2012