DJ Ben Boylan Reviews

DJ Ben Boylan 3
DJ Ben Boylan 4
DJ Ben Boylan 5

Chrissy · Married on 10/04/2014

Ben was such an awesome addition to our wedding. He was super nice and very professional. Almost everyone was on the dance floor the entire night! He really set a fun atmosphere that guests of all ages enjoyed. We couldn't have asked for a better playlist!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Hanna · Married on 09/27/2014

Benny was truly the heart of the entertainment during the reception at my wedding. I submitted a list of some general tunes we had wanted to include and he made it even better. Our taste in music is more on the hip-hop/ old classics/ soul side. We were specific with some of the songs, but trusted him to play his mix however he wanted. The best part of the music was that he catered to the young and older crowds. We had about 140 guests. The transition of moods from start to end was perfection. As someone who was deeply involved in all the details, the whole process was easy and even us submitting a last minute request for songs a day before the wedding was no big deal for him. He is a complete professional too when it comes to handling the venue and coordination. There are many wedding DJs out there that seem & sound cheesy, but Benny was awesome even when it came down to announcing the entire wedding party. For someone who's job is to set the mood and make the bride and groom feel comfortable, I could not have asked for anything better. I would recommend him for gigs beyond just our wedding! He's just simply cool.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jackie and Anton · Married on 07/26/2014

From the Clerb to the Wedding

My husband and I had our wedding celebration in 2014, and to this day we always tell everyone how much fun Benny B made our wedding! I would describe our musical taste as not the most typical, so when we explained to him what our music preferences were, he was completely enthusiastic about it and knew exactly what we were looking for. I title this review "from the clerb to the wedding" since we both enjoy going to clubs and listening to live DJs, and Benny B was the perfect blend of fun club music but making it appropriate for weddings. If you are looking for someone who has a deep knowledge of music and good taste, then definitely go with Benny B!

DJ Ben Boylan 6
    DJ Ben Boylan 7
    DJ Ben Boylan 8
    Sent on 06/22/2019

DJ Ben Boylan's reply:

Dear Jackie and Anton, thank you so much for posting this amazing review after all this time! I remember your wedding at City Winery. It was so fun! Great to hear from you and to see you on Instagram. Cheers! - Ben

Allison · Married on 07/19/2014

We could not have picked a better DJ than Benny B for our wedding. Benny B’s deep catalog of oldies, R&B, party classics and up-to-the-minute hits kept everyone moving for the duration of the evening. As a self-proclaimed music nerd, I had a pretty good idea from the start of how I wanted the music to flow. Benny B worked with us well before the wedding to set the direction and the tone of each stage of the wedding, from pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. And boy did he deliver! Benny’s sets were flawless, well curated, and perfect from start to finish. Two months post-wedding I’m still hearing from guests of every age how fun and upbeat the wedding was… and 'WHO WAS THAT AWESOME DJ?!?'

Sent on 09/15/2017

Christopher · Married on 05/12/2018

Ben did an amazing job with our wedding music and coordinating the schedule/speeches. He kept the older crowd engaged to start the night and gracefully transitioned into some 90s throwbacks, current poppy hits, and some harder EDM. He is on the higher end of DJs in terms of $$ but, as in most cases, you get what you pay for. We paid for premium service and got a premium result. Thank you Ben!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Chris,

Thank you so much for your nice review. I loved DJing Jenna and your wedding! It was such a fun event from start to finish. There are many parts of the night which I will remember. Keep in touch!

Ben

Mike · Married on 05/11/2018

Ben did an amazing job as the DJ for our wedding and reception! Ben's preparation work led to a song selection during the event that was top-notch and had everyone dancing. We have received so many compliments about how fun our reception was. People have even asked for a copy of the playlist.

Great job Ben. Thank you for helping to make our reception one the best parties we've ever been to!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Mike, thank you
    for the amazing review. I am so glad that you and Patricia enjoyed the wedding. It was such a fun day. Best of luck!

Victoria · Married on 11/09/2019

DJ Ben is fantastic!

DJ Ben was great from start to finish. He was extremely attentive to every detail of our wedding and what we wanted. He really listened to us when we told him what type of music we liked and was genuinely curious about getting to know us, which was definitely appreciated. Communication was easy, Ben was especially accommodating of the fact that we were in a different time zone. He really knew how to get the crowd dancing and tailored the music based on the mood. His announcements were minimal but to the point which is what we wanted. All in all, Ben was a phenomenal addition to our wedding and we are so appreciative of his contributions to an amazing night.

Sent on 11/26/2019