Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Reviews

7 | Washington, DC

7 Reviews for Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2012

We got our wedding cake from Ben & Jerry's, Rutland VT. They delivered it to our site and set it up without a problem (although it was about 80 that day). The staff at Ben & Jerry's was great as we tried to figure out what we wanted on the cake, and what design. As we were planning it from out of town, they made several samples in the store and sent us pictures to help us figure it out. The cake was amazing!!! We loved it and our guests did too. Thanks!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2001

What a fun and special treat for my guests! We had Ben and Jerry's cater and they brought up their cow trolley. The girls also dressed up in cow aprons and hats. It was the highlight of our reception for our guests. It wasn't too expensive compared to the cost of cakes in the DC area. Probably around $2 a head.

Sent on 10/29/2007
  • User3710904 · event on: 10/02/2013

Yum love their icecream they did a great job with my kids birthday party! Affordable for sure

Sent on 12/02/2013

Sue · Married on 07/14/2012

3.5

The best thing ever. Their ice cream was a big hit and my guests simply loved it. They offered 6 delicious flavors including vanilla frozen yogurt. Yumm! I would just have preferred if they gave me a contract after I sent the deposit. I wasn't sure they would show up until a few days before the wedding. Marc was great :)

Sent on 07/19/2012

Ben and Jerry's was great for my wedding reception. The woman who helped me from their catering department was excellent and very quick to respond to any questions I had. Everyone was so excited to see that truck pull up the day of. Everyone just loved it!

Sent on 12/10/2013
  • User4005744 · event on: 07/15/2013

We have done several ice cream sundae parties with Ben & Jerry's and have always had a great experience. The staff are always friendly, on time and are quick with the cleanup.

Sent on 03/31/2014
  • User4020582 · event on: 04/26/2013

0.0

Ben & jerrys's hosted an ice cream social inour office for Support Staff Appreciation week. They were very accommodating with the date, they were on time, and cheerful. We would like to have them host another event this year.

Sent on 04/07/2014