Bem Casados by Cristina Reviews

View more information

• Anelise
    Anelise Married on 05/31/2018

Great Bem Casados and Customer Service

We are a Brazilian couple living in NYC and got married in Brooklyn. We had Brazilian and American guests, and wanted to have traditions from both cultures. Bem Casados was one of our Brazilian traditions. Cristina was super nice from the beginning, and even sent us samples to try. They were delicious and even after a few days shipping from Miami to NYC they were still moist and fresh. We scheduled our big order to arrive a day before the wedding just in case, and it all went well. The options for paper/fabric and ribbons are beautiful, and Cristina built the Bem Casado exactly how we wanted it. I highly recommend her!

Bem Casados by Cristina's reply:

Thank you Anelise! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for allowing me to be part of such a special day!
    Allyson Married on 04/01/2018
    The owners was so sweet and accommodating. She got my vision done exactly as I wanted with the right colors and flavors. The Bem Casados were fresh and delicious and everyone loved them! Looked amazing on my dessert table!

Bem Casados by Cristina's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Allyson! We are thrilled you liked them. :)
    Thayanne Married on 12/20/2014
    Loved our bem casados and brigadeiros from Cristina. As a Brazilian bride, it was so special having a part of my culture in my wedding. But for most of our guests that were not Brazilian, they enjoyed having the delicious sweets at our wedding. Several of my wedding guests contacted me after the wedding asking me where I had gotten the bem casados and brigadeiros because they loved it. I could not be happier about this vendor and would highly recommend for any event and any culture.
  • User1104486 2+ years ago
    I am brazilian and I got married in Houston, at first i thought i would need to find a way to bring the "Bem Casados"from Brazil, just because brazilian wedding without bem casados is not a real wedding. When I found Cristina website I felt so happy and so worried, cause I have tried so many that just tasted like a afajor, "bem casados"looks like alfajores, but they are not, buy the way they are much more soft, crunch and tasty.Well, when I got my taste sample from Cristina, I couldn't believe, they were amazing, my father in law and my husband loved. So, I didn't thought twice ordered 500 for my wedding and it were a success. Everyone love it, I also got the tradition explaining the meaning of the bem casados ans that you should make a wish for the couple when u bite. So all I hears later was: "Lots of wishes"
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 10/11/2019

Delicious!!

My husband is from Brazil so I really wanted to incorporate this tradition for our NJ wedding. Almost all our guests were American and hadn't heard of them before, but they all LOVED THEM! We purposely ordered extra because we wanted to keep some for ourselves! Shipping from Miami to NJ was a bit pricey but so worth it. Christina is so nice and truly makes an incredible bem casado!! My husband says hers were actually the best he's ever tasted!