BelViso Makeup and Hair Reviews

BelViso Makeup and Hair 2
BelViso Makeup and Hair 3
BelViso Makeup and Hair 4

Mallory · Married on 09/13/2013

Nicole is the best make-up artist that I've had the pleasure to be a client of! After we did the trial run for my Wedding a few months early, I was so glad we did! Stunned by her talent, I ended up having her do my make-up and hair for both my Bridal Shower, as well as my church Ceremony which was on a different day than my Reception. She understands exactly what you want and delivers flawless results every time! I recommend any bride - or every girl celebrating a special day and wants to feel and look their best to spend their morning getting beautified by BelViso!

Sent on 03/13/2014

jamie · Married on 09/02/2013

Nicole does amazing work!! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day!!! She made me feel relaxed and calm hours before the wedding!! I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2013

I have known Nicole for almost 20 years. Not only did she do my hair and make up for my wedding, I have also been a loyal client since 1995. She is a fabulous stylish that is always on the cutting edge of fashion and ahead of the next big trend. I trust her judgment and ability completely. I can't think of a time I was not satisfied.

Sent on 02/22/2014

Dana · Married on 07/20/2013

I cannot say anything but fantastic things about Nicole and her hair and makeup services! She can help shape your vision into something even more fabulous than u expected ... In addition to my wedding Nicole has done my hair and makeup for me as a bridesmaid several times and each time is better than the next.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2013

Nicole DeSimone always does an amazing job on my hair & make-up. She has done me as a bride & I never attend a wedding or big event without her doing my hair & make-up. I always leave her feeling great about myself. She knows all the newest things & is so easy to work with.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2013

Nicole is amazing went to two weddings an received great feedback from the bridal parties.. Will go back to her again for my makeup & hair

Sent on 02/19/2014

Simply AMAZING.. BelViso does my hair and makeup for every event I have and every time I feel like a 10! I find myself looking in every mirror and smiling all night long. Nicole is not only an amazing artist but she is so personable and fun to be with I always look forward to our hair and makeup sessions :)

Sent on 02/23/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2010

Nicole is a good friend and an awesome stylist. She listens to what you want and will work together with you to come up with a beautiful look for your special day. I felt like a princess on my wedding day and would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Erica · Married on 06/13/2009

Nicole DeSimone did my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She did a beautiful job and I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 03/02/2014

Denine · Married on 06/02/2007

I have been a client of Nicole's for over 20 years and have never been disappointed !! She has made me look and feel beautiful for every major event in my life from my wedding where she brought my 1940's vision to life to being my makeup artist stylist for my music video ! I am a client for life ;)

Sent on 02/20/2014

Nicole is truly The Best! If you want perfection, you need Nicole!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Both of my daughters hair looked beautiful and lasted long into the evening.

Sent on 03/03/2015

lisa · Married on 03/01/2014

Nicole is an unbelievable make up artist! She did my wedding party.... every girl was amaze how beautiful and different each one of them looked. Nicole is professional, talented and fun!

Sent on 03/14/2014

D · Married on 04/22/2017

Nicole is the best in the business! Professional service with stunning results!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Nicole met us in our hotel to do our hair &/or make-up. I just had my make-up done. Nicole offered to email me a picture of where I should place my blush as I have a very long, narrow face, and had questions. Her make-up made me look more bright, alert, alive for a 70 yr. old. She even gave me a few extra eyelashes. I'm not big into or very good at doing make-up so this was a big deal for me. I loved the color lipstick she put on me and after several days I emailed her and asked if I could buy that lipstick some place. She says she's ordered it for me. How's that for service??!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Julie · Married on 10/24/2014

Best hair and makeup I've ever had! It was a different look at first - even though it's what I asked for (which scared me a little bit), and Nicole suggested that I sit with it for a little bit to see if I liked it once it grew on me. But if I didn't, she would change it for me. In the end, I realized how much I loved it and couldn't have been happier by night's end!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Diane · Married on 11/02/2013

For my wedding, I wanted to look natural but still classic and Nicole did such an amazing job! She made me feel at ease on one of the most important days of my life. Nicole met me after our ceremony to help create my "second look," which I also loved. She and her team did an awesome job on hair and makeup, even with my 14 bridesmaids and my mom. I loved every minute of it!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Alysia · Married on 10/13/2013

Everything was good and I would recommend this vendor

Sent on 02/22/2014

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2017

Team was great to work with. Made the wedding prep time that much more fun.

Sent on 01/18/2018