BelViso Makeup and Hair Reviews

BelViso Makeup and Hair 2
BelViso Makeup and Hair 3
BelViso Makeup and Hair 4

Joanna · Married on 11/01/2014

Nicole is amazing...she and her team were on time and ready to beautify our very large bridal party on our event date. She prioritized and was able to get everyone done in a timely manner. Everyone looked and felt great...and the best part is that we all had fun in the process. Nicole and her team knew how to execute each request and really knew how to compliment each persons individual features when it came to make up. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/25/2014

Nicole and Liz are amazing! They have great personalities and really made me feel comfortable on my wedding day. The 2 of them made my ladies look gorgeous. Nicole did my hair and make up. I'm not a girly girl but when she was done with me, I was very happy feeling like a queen.
    Thank you for making us beautiful!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Colleen · Married on 10/24/2014

Everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing.The girls were so nice and really talented.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Siobhan · Married on 10/24/2014

Nicole was awesome all the bridesmaids were extremely please as was I as the bride couldn't of asked for anyone better. She even sent me texts leading up the wedding showing she too was excited for my big day and happy to be a part of it

Sent on 11/09/2014

Valerie · Married on 10/17/2014

Thank you so much Nicole, you are an amazing person and a very talented makeup artist! I am beyond pleased with how the makeup for me and my 4 bridesmaids came out for my wedding. It looks AMAZING in all my pictures and got so many complements that night. I am not only satisfied with your professionalism and service, but you are a wonderful person. I was pretty nervous that morning but you made me laugh and were so sweet! Thank you so much Nicole for making my day very special <3

Sent on 11/10/2014

Stacey · Married on 10/04/2014

Highly recommended for any special occasion!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2014

michele · Married on 10/04/2014

I Was a bridesmaid in my sisters wedding and everyone's hair & makeup was done beautifully! Very organized and professional. Great job ladies! Will recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Nicole & her team were amazing! Everyone in the bridal party looked absolutely perfect, not to mention they were so much fun to be around the morning of the wedding. I would 100% recommend all future brides to hire Nicole & her girls for the day of their wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/27/2014

Nicole & her team are amazing! Our trial was very laid back and relaxed and she listened to me when I explained exactly how I envisioned looking on my wedding day. My goal was to look like the best version of myself and to have the same for my bridesmaids, and that is exactly what she accomplished!. Nicole and her girls were also a great time the day of the wedding. It was so relaxing & it felt like we had all been friends for years. I would absolutely recommend hiring Nicole & her team for any future hair & makeup application needs!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Great experience! Would definitely recommend and use again!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Stacie · Married on 09/13/2014

I was introduced to Nicole from a friend of mine at work. I met her for a hair and makeup trial for my wedding. We immediately clicked. She understood what I was looking for and her work was amazing. The day of the wedding I made a few changes to the style and everything was absolutely perfect. My ceremony was on the beach and it started to mist right before the wedding and during the ceremony it started to rain harder. My husband and I were smiling the whole time, but I was worried about my hair and makeup. I thought after standing in the rain, my makeup would have run and my hair would be a complete disaster, but no....my friends dried my face off and i came back to the hotel and dried my hair and nothing moved!!!! The hairstyle was absolutely perfect - classy, yet fun! I got a million compliments from guests on what a great job Nicole did :-)
    My mother was extremely happy with her hairstyle and my grandmother was so happy too....she said Nicole listened to what she wanted and made it happen!!!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Nicole is professional from start to finish. She will answer all your questions and recommend what is appropriate to make your special day perfect.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Annamarie · Married on 05/24/2014

Nicole is an amazingly talented hair/makeup artist! She actually listened to what I wanted and took my vision and made it happen. Some of her greatest strengths are her creativity and her personality. I normally am not adventurous when it comes to makeup, but Nicole knew exactly which colors would pop and highlight my features without taking me too far out of my comfort zone. I received so many compliments on my makeup for both my bridal shower, which was my trial for my wedding, and my wedding day! She was so patient with me during my hair trial when I didn't know how I wanted to style my head piece. She literally styled my hair a dozen different ways until I found the style I loved. I also appreciated that on the day of my wedding, she did her best to make me feel calm and comfortable. Her professionalism is icing on the cake. I can not thank her enough for her fabulous work!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Christine · Married on 05/10/2014

I'm not a girly girl and when it comes to makeup it's like another language to me but Nicole did an awesome job and made me feel great about the job she did. My makeup lasted all day but I didn't even know I was wearing anything. My makeup helped me feel like the princess I wanted to feel like on my wedding day. :) She's a very cool person too!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Marge · Married on 03/29/2014

Everyone looked Absolutely amazing. Love Nicole!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Joni · Married on 03/29/2014

Every single girl loved their make up and we cannot wait to use Nicole again!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Oh my goodness - I cannot express just how beautiful absolutely everyone looked on my wedding day. People were constantly getting compliments on their makeup as everyone truly looked their absolute best.

Nicole did my makeup for my sister's wedding and I never received so many compliments in my life. I was so impressed that I had to book her for my own wedding! I had a soft idea of what I wanted for my wedding day, and Nicole truly helped to fill in the gaps.

Not only is she a fantastic makeup artist, but she's a fantastic person as well. She kept the room spirit up and everyone feeling beautiful. I really loved having Nicole in my conference room helping to get everyone ready. She is a supremely talented makeup artist, a fun, sweet and relaxed person and she truly made each and every person look and feel their absolute best!

She even helped me with my pervasively dry lips - taught me a trick on how to exfoliate them, which I will remember to use in my daily life!

thank you thank you to Nicole!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2013

Nicole is amazing! From my trial to the day of my wedding she is truly the best makeup artist I have ever had! Not only that but she is super fun and brings a great attitude that makes everyone feel great especially on a busy day! I can't say enough good things about her and her work :)

Sent on 02/22/2014

Denise · event on: 12/13/2013

Nicole did my makeup for a party and had such a great experience! Her work is amazing!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Gina · Married on 12/07/2013

I have used Nicole for every event I have, including my own wedding. I even recruited my mom in coming with me for her events also. I have thick curly hair and Nicole has always gave me looks that benefited my hair type. I get multiple compliments all the time. I work in the fashion industry and people always ask me who my hair stylist is. I will never go anywhere else for hair and makeup. She is very professional and thorough in her work.

Sent on 03/01/2014

I had Nicole do my makeup and hair for my son's wedding. Nicole was on time, professional, she is a perfectionist, fun and most of all did an amazing job. My makeup looked stunning I looked 10 years younger! I highly recommend Nicole!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Krista · Married on 10/13/2013

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! The whole process was great. I enjoyed having a trial done so I knew what I was expecting on our wedding day. You did such a fantastic job on everyone. Each person had their own look and I truly believe you captured each one of their personalities. I received numerous compliments that night and I still am when people look at my wedding pictures. So thank you Nicole for making me into the beautiful bride I wanted to be on my wedding day. I hope to work with you again in the future!!!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Paula · Married on 10/05/2013

Nicole is great at what she does! I went into my trial unsure of what makeup style I wanted for my wedding day, I gave her a few details...but not much. With that, she did her job and made me look great...and I loved it! I couldnt have been more happy with the way my bridesmaids and I looked on my wedding day! I highly recommend Nicole!!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Nicole DeSimone from BelViso Makeup did my makeup for my wedding in September 2013 and did an amazing job! She was very easy to work with and was very personable. All of my friends and family enjoyed her company the morning of the wedding. She was able to do my makeup and all of my bridal party (5) and my mom’s makeup the morning of the wedding timely. My makeup looked amazing and lasted all night!! It was also comfortable and did not feel heavy. Nicole provides a variety of makeup selections and is able to sell you additional makeup (lipstick) if you want to reapply it during your big day. I would recommend Nicole to anyone and plan to use her again for future occasions!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Toria · Married on 09/15/2013

<3 I have been a Class Mate, Friend, and Client of Nicole for years and I have never been disappointed !! I also send friends and family too her. She has made me look and feel beautiful for every major event in my life from Bridal Party, Specical Events, and My own Wedding. My Makeup Artist, Hair Styslist never need a test run Because her knows me all so well. I am a client for life ;) <3

Sent on 02/21/2014