Beloved Indeed Reviews

Laguna Beach, CA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Stephanie Married on 06/01/2012
    LOVED EVERYTHING! Ashley was very professional and helpful in getting the proof and everything situated for my invitations. She was willing to work within my budget and give me something that was cost effective but also beautiful.
    Mellissa Married on 03/10/2012
    For future brides when working with Ashley from Beloved Indeed, note you will get the best customer service from the first to the last visit. From designing to planning to the delivery of your stationary Beloved indeed will do 100% if not more for you! I would definitely use Beloved Indeed again for any invitations I need. They provide the best one on one service and are extremely accommodating.

My colors are a wine/burgundy & ivory, which are very hard to match, but Ashley worked with me and did some research on her own to make sure I had the best colors possible to match my wedding. I have absolutely no complaints and had a perfect experience with Beloved Indeed for all my wedding Stationary.
    Serena Married on 02/12/2011
    Ashley is a delight to work with! She is professional, creative, and always responsive. She took our ideas and beautifully transformed them into a perfect package of invitations, menus, maps, response cards, thank yous, and table numbers. We couldn't be happier with the result!
    Lauren Married on 10/09/2010
    I contacted Ashley at Beloved Indeed to do my wedding invitations after seeing some of her other work and loving it! We were a little tight on our time line, but that did not affect the final outcome of our wedding invitations at all. Ashley worked so hard to get everything just the way we wanted and the final outcome was marvelous! I have received so many compliments and will gladly refer anyone to Ashley at Beloved Indeed. Thank you!
    Sally Married on 05/29/2010
    Ashley's work is so professionally done. She is great about checking and rechecking with you as the product is being created to meet your expectations! She created my wedding programs and we are still receiving compliments about them 6 months after the wedding. They are truly a keepsake and absolutely beautiful from the colors to the wording and layout. Details DO matter, and Ashley's work is proof of that. I highly recommend her work! Sally-Bride
    Sara Married on 01/01/2010
    Ashley is wonderful to work with and so creative! Whatever she designs for you is sure to be one-of-a-kind.
    Katie Married on 06/06/2009
    Having Ashley Zwar, with Beloved Indeed, prepare my wedding invitations was an amazing experience. She really listened to what my finance & I were looking for in our invitations, and created very professional, personalized invitations for our big day! She is very creative and fun to work with. We also thought her price was fare. I'll definitely use Beloved Indeed again in the future for other big events in our life! :)