Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness Reviews

36 Reviews for Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness

36 Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness Reviews

Becky Simpson · Married on 10/20/2018

Investing in myself!

I started with Bells and Barbells 6 months before my big day and I’m SO GLAD I DID! My hubby found them on Instagram and went with me to the consultation. The owners Katherine is hilarious, passionate and absolutely loves what she does. Watching a start-up business with a unique concept thrive and be successful is so motivating since I recently went out on my own with some encouragement from Kat. They just acquired an in house Registered Dietician, and she is WONDERFUL! There whole training team is knowledgeable and motivating. They have an amazing partnered vendor list which I took full advantage of! I loved the workouts and over all it was a very positive and one of a kind experience for a bride! I am actually thinking about signing up for their FitWife program. Gotta get ready for that baby! :)

• Susan

Susan · Married on 08/26/2018

I started working out at Bells & Barbells about 8.5 months before my wedding. They helped kick start my wedding fitness goals and now I am down 17 pounds and 22 inches! (I mean if that doesn't scream results, not sure what will!?) I loved working out with all the trainers and the schedule is so flexible they literally have a time that will work for everyone! I can’t thank B&B enough. I definitely recommend them to help you reach your wedding fitness goals! <3

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

I've had one of the best experiences getting fit with Bells and Barbells. As someone who has struggled with weight and laziness my whole life, the caring and qualified team of trainers at Bells and Barbells was exactly what I needed to kick me into shape for my wedding. I now look and feel confident about my wedding but I also love going to the gym. They know exactly how to help you achieve your goals and in a way that makes it fun and addicting. Would recommend to anyone looking for a lifestyle change!

Carleigh · Married on 05/01/2018

Bells & Barbells is without a doubt, a one of a kind gym for brides to be. It’s the only workout facility of its kind & a must for gals getting ready for the big day. I was so skeptical about personal training but in this environment I have absolutely loved it. I love being a part of a group of women who are around the same fitness level and working towards a common goal. Kat, the owner, does everything she can to make the experience the very best it can be - she pours her heart into this business and her clients. I’ve done the majority of my sessions with trainers Andres and Daniel and they are THE BOMB. They are kind, caring, knowledgeable, and dependable. I can’t say enough about these 2. They have made my experience at B&B. Monica is also awesome and so helpful with nutrition. Needless to say, you are truly taken care of here! Highly recommend. 11/10 stars!!!

Noelle · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely loved Bells and Barbells! The team there is absolutely amazing and took one more thing off of my plate (desperately needed) while I was busy wedding planning. Even if you know how to work out and are in shape, you can use this team. They will work you out and keep you motivated and accountable, all without having to think twice. It will be the best decision you make for yourself!

Blair · Married on 04/07/2018

I love Bells and Barbells! They were so key in helping me reach my fitness goals before my wedding! I ended dropping 5% body fat by my wedding day! The schedule is flexible, which was really appealing to me as a Doctor. The trainers were awesome as well! They not only focused on my goals but made sure I had a comprehensive work out! Having nutritional guidance during my training really helped me round out my fitness and overall hea lth goals! Love the guys and gals at B&B!

Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness 1

Emilia · Married on 11/11/2017

I had seen the Bells and Barbells ads in a few magazines and was very hesitant, because I thought I didn't need to hire anyone to get me in shape. I went to the gym on a regular basis and then realized, I needed someone to tell me exactly how to train. I signed up and convinced my fiancé to join me on our fitness journey. We started 6 months prior to our wedding, and we enjoyed the whole process.

There are several trainers and everyone fully cares on your success and progress. The atmosphere is wonderful and not intimidating, which sometimes happens at other gyms. The best part of everything was that my fiancé and I did it together! We motivated each other and saw how committed we were to each other and to ourselves to get healthy and in shape.

I'd recommend Bells and Barbells to all brides, but especially those on the fence of signing up. You won't regret your decision!

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I worked with Katherine starting in Feb 2017 and going all the way until our wedding in November 2017. I myself lost over 20 pounds while putting on muscle in my trouble spots (mostly upper body), while my husband was able to learn from the team how to gain strength again in the right way after a surgery. Not only did she help me CRUSH my goals, Katherine taught me how to take what we were doing for workouts in the program and apply them in my own workouts at home. She gave me the skills to continue to improve myself and keep hitting my fitness goals even though my wedding has passed. I still go to her myself one to two times a month to check in on my weight lifting form and have someone motivate me to push myself harder during my workouts. I owe both my physical health and the things I've learned about weight training and nutrition to Katherine and her great group of trainers at Bells & Barbells. I HIGHLY suggest investing in Bells & Barbells, because, in the end, you're really just investing in a healthier you with an AMAZING businesswoman who wants nothing more than to see you reach your goals. Two thumbs up, and definitely 5+ stars to B&B.

Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness 2
    Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness 3
    Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness 4

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

I couldn't say enough great things about Bells and Barbells. I was already pretty active at a big-box gym but decided I could use a bit more focus before my big day. I trained at B&B for six months and saw a dramatic shift in my body-results I had been striving for, for years! The personalized work-outs, nutrition plan, fun environment, and AMAZING trainers are what makes B&B so special. Kat is great with rehab as well-she gave me some stretches to help strengthen a weak hip I've had issues with since high school. I felt so confident in my wedding dress and received so many compliments on how toned I looked. Thanks B&B team!

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2017

My now husband and I signed up with Kat in February a couple months after we got engaged. I loved how personable Kat was during our phone call and even more thrilled that my husband wanted to work out with me! The environment is great and it's so much fun working out with other couples around the gym. All the trainers are great, Kat is continually improving the equipment, and I would highly recommend Bells & Barbells to any bride or groom looking to improve their fitness before their wedding. I love the way I look in my photos and I couldn't have done it without Bells & Barbells!!

Shannen · Married on 09/09/2017

I am not the type of person who likes to work out and I had to drag myself to Bells and Barbells three months before my wedding because I didn't want to look flabby and shapeless on my big day. However I've actually enjoyed working out for the first time in my life with lots of help from Kat and her amazing team.
    I LOVE all the trainers and their personality is so much fun but they will push you hard and you will get what you need at the end of the day.
    Result was unbelievable after my three months program. Not just my weight got decreased but my body fat was incredibly lower and I feel lighter, healthier and confident. All my friends mentioned how different I look and I was very satisfied with my look on my wedding day. Only regret I have is that I wish I found out about Bells and Barbells earlier so I could've done longer programs than 3 months.
    I am more than thankful to Kat and her team for giving me an amazing experience with such a friendly loving heart.

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

This might be a little long, but I feel details are important :)

When I first decided I wanted to start training at Bells & Barbells, I was quite skeptical of being capable of reaching my fitness goals. I enrolled in the 3-month program and hoped for the best.

For years, I had tried "eating healthy" under my own terms and joined various, different gyms, but I still wasn't seeing the results I expected and my motivation kept declining. At one point, I wasn't happy with my body and I knew I didn't want to feel that way while wearing my wedding gown.

After checking out the studio and meeting Kat, her energy and enthusiasm hooked me. By the end of my first month, my fiancé decided to join me to support me on my journey. My fiancé had always been into fitness and lifting so he did not have high expectations, but he ended up loving the training which in turn, helped him better his technique.

During the program, I adopted good and healthy eating habits and by the end of it, I had lost 12 pounds, 3.5 inches on my waist and about 4.5% fat. I reached my goals and I feel amazing and with a lot more energy. Plus I met amazing and lovely people like Jenna and Ashley who make you feel so comfortable and make exercising so much fun.

I'm very glad I decided to join as it's been one of the best investments I've ever made. I plan to continue a healthy lifestyle and I'll always be thankful to the wonderful ladies at B&B ❤️

Sent on 08/24/2017

Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness's reply:

WOW Jennifer! Thank you so much for the glowing review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time at Bells and Barbells. Our goal was to get you #FitForTheWedding and #FitForLife!! We're so glad we helped you hit the trifecta of losing pounds, losing inches, AND losing body fat!! It's great to hear that what you received at Bells and Barbells will stick with you and help you lead a healthier lifestyle! Please let us know if you need anything else, Jennifer. You were a great client and we are so glad we now get to call you 'friend'! xoxo, Your team at Bells and Barbells

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

I was with Kat for about 5 months and my fiancé went with me for about 4 months. I found out about a hormone issue at the same time (reason for my weight gain). Kat and her team were amazing. They were able to stop the weight gain and actually helped me build enough muscle to start losing weight. I never felt judged and always felt support when I was in the gym and even out of it. I would recommend Bells and Barbells to anyone looking for that extra push before your big day. Even my fiancé (now husband) loved it. He said it pushed him to do more than he normally would working out. The food and motivation emails are also great because it keeps you accountable when you weren’t working out and with Kat she cares about you and your journey not just when you are in the gym working out. We will miss our dachshund mascots Kylie and Hotdog too!

Gina · Married on 06/24/2017

I am so happy that I found Bells and Barbells! I have always been really active, but I didn't want to look back on my wedding photos and regret not getting a personal trainer. With Bells & Barbells, you don't only get a personal trainer, but a whole TEAM! Katherine and her team are top notch. I worked with them for about 4 months, and I saw great results. I felt stronger, healthier, and grew in confidence. Also, the studio is in a convenient location, and it has great equipment. I have a complicated schedule, and they were always able to accommodate me. I cannot say enough great things about this studio. If you think you are just going to take more spin classes or run more, you won't. This team has all the tools you need to reach your wedding fitness goals. THANKS KAT + B&B Team!

Ashley · Married on 05/29/2017

When you look in the mirror, are you happy with what you see? If you have kids, are you able to run around with them and keep up? If the answer is no, then B&B is the place for you to invest in you time in. They posses the knowledge and passion that it takes to truly get to know their clients and help them make the changes necessary to not only lead a healthy life, but to answer the above questions with a giant YES!

Monica · Married on 05/27/2017

Kat is such a sweetheart with the bubbliest personality. I was nervous about working with a personal trainer for the first time! I gained about 15 pounds after getting engaged and ordering my dress during my long engagement (15 months). After moving to dallas a few months before the wedding, I decided to work with a personal trainer and I'm so glad I found Bells and Barbells! 3 months later and I am 12 inches down all over, 12 pounds down, and best of all... my dress fits like a glove! My fiancé and I signed up together and it was such a great experience working out together. The trainers definitely put together sessions for us that were challenging and pushed us to limit to get us ready for the altar! If you're looking for a great group of trainers to whip you into shape, these guys will not let you down!!!

Gabriel · Married on 05/20/2017

Groom's perspective here:

I used B&B for my wedding prep and I was very happy with the results I obtained with Kat and her staff. They were all very knowledgeable and accommodating to my schedule, and even worked with me on my diet went I went vegan for lent. They coached me up and made sure I stayed safe during my workouts too, technique wise. Having a decent athletic/conditioning base myself, I found their workouts challenging, but always fun.

Dudes, get in here and they will take care of you and that special one in your life. They know their stuff and will get your body right.

Laura · Married on 04/22/2017

Bells and Barbells helped me reach my fitness goals that I never thought were possible while planning a wedding! Katherine and her team of trainers provided a flexible workout schedule to custom fit my hectic wedding planning and work schedule. They provided such an encouraging & fun atmosphere that makes you look forward to every work out. Katherine checked up on me to see how my healthy eating was going and sent nutritious recipes each week. After 3 months of working with Kat & her trainers, I'm down 14 total inches! I haven't been this in shape since I graduated high school. Now I have the confidence to feel great in my wedding dress this weekend and honeymoon!! I 100% recommend Bells and Barbells to any bride that wants to get in shape with trainers that are with you every step of the way!!

Kelly · Married on 04/01/2017

Bells and Barbells is great! Personalized fitness training and nutritional advice that will help you achieve your wedding day goals! Kat, the owner, and the other trainers are terrific to work with! Super flexible with my crazy schedule. I have previous injuries that require some modifications and Kat knows exactly how to do so while providing me with an optimal workout. Each of the trainers is available to you both inside AND outside of the gym. It's like you can take your trainer with you wherever you go!

Angelica · Married on 03/19/2017

Kat is beyond amazing at what she does. Regardless of how busy she may be she has the remarkable way of making you feel like you are her only client. She is completely investing in her bride's goals and success. I went into the experience not really sure what to expect but Kat quickly put me at ease. She is beyond knowledgeable about all things fitness and very cautious about any prior injuries you may have. A really cool aspect about her program is that it is completely tailored to your needs. No bride does the same workout. I felt absolutely stunning in my dress!! I've been active and into sports my entire life but have never been in that great of shape my entire life!! I can not express my gratitude enough for Kat and all her amazing trainers. Ladies it is well worth the time and money!! No one can get you to your goals faster than Bells and Barbells!!

Laura · Married on 01/21/2017

I met Kat, when I attended her weekly class at Lorna Jane about 7 months before my wedding. She was amazing and kicked my butt every Saturday! When the store stopped doing their classes 3 months later... I tried working out on my own but with the stress of planning a wedding and starting a new job I just didn't have the energy. My fiance (now husband) was getting into the same rut, so one Saturday I texted Kat and booked both of us for a consultation (without telling him :/). He was hesitant at first and after the first session I think he was rethinking marrying me ;) but soon enough we loved our routine. Having the accountability and resources to make the right nutrition decisions made all the difference. We trained with Kat and the rest of the trainers at the time for 3 months. The day of our wedding both of us were in the best shape in a LONG time, but more important we felt AMAZING. I ordered a size 10 in my dress and it had to be taken in to the equivalent of a size 6. My only regret, I didn't start sooner! Kat is so passionate about fitness and takes amazing pride in her work. She and her staff genuinely care about your success and getting you to your goals. The investment is so worth it, because unlike most other wedding investments, this one is not just for the wedding day, the knowledge you gain is golden. Every bride and groom should do this. We love Kat and the B and B Team.

Hilary · Married on 10/22/2016

Katherine is WONDERFUL. I promise you won't be disappointed! She is very knowledgeable about not only working out and how to tailor it to your needs, but in nutrition as well. I've never felt more amazing and more confident in my own skin.

Lauren · Married on 10/02/2016

Absolutely loved working with Katherine and the other trainers! Just got married on Sunday and so far am loving the results. My dress fit beautifully and I love all the pictures. Before training with Katherine I didn't feel confident in pictures. Now I love it and have more goals to continue with after my wedding!

Allison · Married on 09/17/2016

There is a ton of stress once you start planning a wedding….everything has to be perfect. The perfect band, the perfect décor, the perfect flowers, the perfect dress…etc. I will tell you though, one thing I didn’t worry about once I started training with Kat was…the dress. Kat is a bowl full of sunshine, with a bit of ninja in her. She greets you with a huge smile (and sometimes a hug) and then it begins. My first few sessions were rough, I was so out of shape. I kept telling myself I couldn’t do it, but after working through it - mixed with all her added motivation and enthusiasm, I started to surprise myself. She designed the perfect program for what I wanted (after I showed her a pic of me in my dress, eek!). Her team is just amazing, I learned how to properly lift weights, do squats (which a harder than they look), circuit train and be excited about working out. When I went in for my final dress fitting, my dress had to be taken in 4”! Kat is not only the best but she’s also an amazing person. If you have any doubts about whether this will be worth it, stop it now. Her and her team are the best!!

If you're looking get in shape for your big day you must contact Katherine at Bells and Barbells! She helped me so much in preparing me for my wedding. She is very knowledgable in health and fitness. While helping me tone up from head to toe she was very careful in making sure I didn't hurt myself. And a little bonus... If I was having an emotional day (because brides to be tend to have a few) she was always there to listen and share some encouraging words! The other trainers are awesome too! Congrats to Kat on your amazing business!