112 Reviews for Bellport Country Club

Aisle Markers (2)
Chocolate Fountain (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Clean Up (1)
Event Rentals (1)
In-House Bar (1)
In-House Catering (1)
Family Style (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

The staff , from top to bottom, couldn't have been more helpful and professional. This was my third child that got married , and I have been to countless other weddings , and I can honestly say that this experience ranks at the top.

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bellport Country Club was a dream come true for our wedding in August. From day one, the staff were so helpful and responded within hours when a question arose. In addtion to quality service and responsiveness, the food was delicious and guests are still raving how their meals were above and beyond any that had been enjoyed at previous weddings. Overall, I would highly recommend this vendor to future brides and for other events. Thank you BCC!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

BCC is amazing!! I had my rehearsal dinner there and they were more than outstanding! From food to service it was unbelievable. The air conditioning broke the day before and they did everything to get it working for our dinner. One of best qualities is the staff, they danced their butts off with us at the rehearsal dinner. Food is five star, my uncle who is a member to many country clubs all over the country said it was one of the best he has been to. Thank you Bellport Country Club.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jenn, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I recently got married at the Bellport Country Club and we could not have been more happy with our decision to celebrate the most important day of our lives there.

We were referred to Bellport by several people and upon walking in we knew right away that was the place for us. A gorgeous venue, delightful staff, delicious food, I could go on and on. The staff at Bellport truly felt like they were family; every email, every visit, every question was handled with such warmth and true pleasure. With all the stress a wedding can sometimes bring it was so nice that none of it came from our venue. Ashley was our Maitre' D and Rebecca was our bridal attendant and they were very attentive, we enjoyed spending our day with them at our side. We dealt with Robert as well as Michael and we loved both of them. They were flexible with any changes we wanted and helpful with suggestions they had.

We continue to receive compliments about our choice of wedding venue, how delicious the food was and how beautiful the place is (we were lucky enough to have nice weather for our outdoor ceremony and that was perfect!) We would highly recommend Bellport Country Club for your wedding or any other special occasion.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were delighted to have our wedding and reception at the Bellport Country Club. Everything was perfect. All our guests were very complimentary. Several described the event as "elegant".

Profile Picture Linda, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We cannot say enough good things about Bellport Country Club! The staff was so amazing and our wedding would not have been the same without them. From the beginning Robert helped us plan everything and was incredibly accommodating. The day of the wedding Ashley handled everything perfectly including some minor glitches (from our end) so well that we didn't even know anything happened! And our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was married 12/31/2012 at the Bellport Country Club. The food was amazing as was the staff. I dealt with Ashley as she was amazing. Everything I asked for they accomodated. After my wedding I recieved thank you cards from a few guest that were at the wedding thanking me and my parents for such a amazing wedding. Bellport is definately the place to have a wedding if you want the WOW factor.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/31/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

Absolutely amazing! My wife and I had our wedding there this past Friday, 11/30/12, and could not be happier with everything. We primarily dealt with Robert during our planning phase. He was extremely nice and a pleasure to plan with. We arrived early to our reception after taking our photos and were greeted to a spectacular looking venue decorated for Christmas. Everything was tastefully done and none of the decorations looked cheap or thrown together. Although we arrived early, service in the bridal suite began without hesitation. In fact, service all night was amazing! I've heard from every table that their empty plates were taken away quickly and their drinks were full the entire evening! Please don't even ask about the food, because words can't describe how good it was. The generous second helpings of food, even if you wanted to try another entree, were great! Thank you all for making our night so memorable!!!

Profile Picture User2830318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were more than happy with everything; the service and the atmosphere exceeded any and all expectations that we may have had. I knew everything was going to be "good" but what we received was wonderful. The staff was extremely courteous, the food beyond excellent and the rooms (main hall, cocktail hour, bridal suite) were beyond perfect. Our guests are still raving today and telling us that it was "the best wedding they've been to in years" and that The Bellport Country Club "sets the bar VERY high for other weddings."Everything was more beautiful than we could have imagined and everyone was so helpful and wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning process. We loved the way they do business; the establishment is very professional and never once did we feel as if anything was being "sugar-coated" just so we would book our date. The Bellport Country Club is HIGHLY recommended not just by myself and my husband, but also by our friends and family that attended. They truly made our day wonderful and memorable. We could not have been happier to have made the decision to book with them. They have a wonderful business and a beautiful venue.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough good things about the Bellport Country Club. From the time of booking until my wedding day everyone there was amazing. Fintan, Robert and Ashley were so helpful throughout all of the planning and were always available and responsive to any of my questions or concerns. Everyone there was so professional, I never had any worries that my wedding day would be anything short of flawless. My guests could not stop raving about the service and the food! The food here is outstanding and there is plenty of it! The venue and grounds are gorgeous. We had our ceremony outside in the rose garden and it was so beautiful. We were looking for a quaint, sophisticated venue and we definitely found it here. My wedding was fantastic and we couldn't have been more happy or thrilled with how everything turned out. Brides - this is an amazing venue. The service is beyond wonderful and the food is excellent. Thank you to the Bellport Country Club for making our day PERFECT!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/9/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the best experience with Robert at Bellport Country Club. He was extremely helpful and attentive. Everything was perfect on our wedding day! The food is absolutely delicious and our guests are still raving about the quality and amount of food that they received at our wedding. The service was amazing!

Thank you for all you did to make our big day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the wedding of my dreams at Bellport CC this past June. From day one we were treated like gold, and it never stopped. The correspondence was always pleasant and timely. I think I drove poor Robert crazy the month before our wedding, and he was still always happy to answer my 5000 questions.

The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect. As soon as we got there the bridal party was brought food and drinks. I forgot my bridal attendants name, but she was wonderful! The food was amazing, our guests are still raving about it. Everything i asked was addressed and perfect.

I was a neurotic bride and I can't think of one thing this place did wrong. Ashley was an awesome MD- my DOC and her worked great together. And throughout the night, my attendant, Ashley, and Robert would come around and make sure everyone was ok- not just my husband and I- but our families and guests too!

We forgot the top of our cake there when we went to pick everything up after the wedding, and Robert actually dropped it off to us, so we wouldn't have to drive out there again. I couldn't believe how nice they were, even after our event was over.

I plan on dragging my husband back to the restaurant soon! I really don't know what else to say, except- book them!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/30/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we got engaged we Bellport Country Club was the first vendor I called. We even booked the reception before the church! Working in catering before I know good wedding food and that's exactly what we got from Bellport Country Club. The two things that people remember most from a reception is the food and the music and both were phenomenal with Bellport Country Club and their house DJ Absolute Entertainment. EVERYONE raved about how awesome our cocktail hour was and went on even more about dinner and dessert! Our day was even more perfect then we could have ever imagined and we couldn't have been happier with how helpful Robert, Fintan, Ashley and Michael were with our planning! We will continue to use the Bellport Country Club for many events for years to come!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can not say enough about the experience we had with Bellport Country Club for our wedding on 4/21/12. Robert and his staff are top of the line and very professional. They were able to accommodate everything we asked for, handle special requests, and everything was set up just the way I wanted it. Everyone has been raving about the cocktail and reception food and how they want more!! It was such a great time and the food was so good, we went back for the Mothers Day!!
The setting was great for our outdoor wedding and inside space was just what we wanted. The prices were so reasonable, but for the expierence you get I would have expected it to be much more. Hopefully they will plan my baby shower there!

Profile Picture amie, 4/21/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was amazing. From the food, the decor and the service, I couldn't have asked for more:)

Profile Picture AnnaMaria, 2/12/12, 2 Reviews

Amazing!!!!! Couldn't have been better

Profile Picture Kristina, 1/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Did a fantastic job with our wedding. Everything was great. Staff is fantastic.

Profile Picture Justine, 11/26/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the most amazing wedding i could have ever wished for. The food was unbelievable so much and so good! The staff and the most warm and personalized group you could ever find. Highly highly recommended!!!!!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/4/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for anything better! My wedding was perfect and the staff were amazing. Would recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/6/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING people, family owned...they treat you like one of their own

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Review is for their sister company The Irish Coffee Pub (not a vendor on Wedding Wire)....WONDERFUL! Stephen, Jason and Ed made it a wonderful event. I can't say enough about the night. So stress free and enjoyable....BRAVO!

Profile Picture Maria, 3/28/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gerard and his staff were absolutely amazing. Gerard helped us every step of the way, by making sure all of our vendors were lined up and was fantastic with suggestions for flowers and our wedding cake. The wedding ran so smoothly. The food was outrageous and not a single guest left hungry. Our guests were even treated to warm apple cider and hot honey roasted peanuts as they left. The facility it beautiful and casually elegant.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/12/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend the Bellport Country Club, our wedding was amazing! Rob and the staff are so wonderful to work with, the grounds are beautiful, the cocktail hour and reception rooms are beautiful. The food was amazing people are still talking about it. Its a wonderful place to get married!

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/30/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

They did such an amazing job for my wedding day! Everything was perfect! The food was excellent ! We got married 5 years ago on january 7th 2007 and I still have people tell me "what a beautiful wedding and the food was sooo delicious! " They truely make it unforgettable!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 1/7/07, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was wonderful--excellent food, staff, space and professionalism. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lynsey, 6/13/15, 1 Review