103 Reviews for Bellport Country Club

Family Style (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
103 Bellport Country Club Reviews

I can not say enough good things about the Bellport Country Club. From the time of booking until my wedding day everyone there was amazing. Fintan, Robert and Ashley were so helpful throughout all of the planning and were always available and responsive to any of my questions or concerns. Everyone there was so professional, I never had any worries that my wedding day would be anything short of flawless. My guests could not stop raving about the service and the food! The food here is outstanding and there is plenty of it! The venue and grounds are gorgeous. We had our ceremony outside in the rose garden and it was so beautiful. We were looking for a quaint, sophisticated venue and we definitely found it here. My wedding was fantastic and we couldn't have been more happy or thrilled with how everything turned out. Brides - this is an amazing venue. The service is beyond wonderful and the food is excellent. Thank you to the Bellport Country Club for making our day PERFECT!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/9/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the best experience with Robert at Bellport Country Club. He was extremely helpful and attentive. Everything was perfect on our wedding day! The food is absolutely delicious and our guests are still raving about the quality and amount of food that they received at our wedding. The service was amazing!

Thank you for all you did to make our big day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the wedding of my dreams at Bellport CC this past June. From day one we were treated like gold, and it never stopped. The correspondence was always pleasant and timely. I think I drove poor Robert crazy the month before our wedding, and he was still always happy to answer my 5000 questions.

The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect. As soon as we got there the bridal party was brought food and drinks. I forgot my bridal attendants name, but she was wonderful! The food was amazing, our guests are still raving about it. Everything i asked was addressed and perfect.

I was a neurotic bride and I can't think of one thing this place did wrong. Ashley was an awesome MD- my DOC and her worked great together. And throughout the night, my attendant, Ashley, and Robert would come around and make sure everyone was ok- not just my husband and I- but our families and guests too!

We forgot the top of our cake there when we went to pick everything up after the wedding, and Robert actually dropped it off to us, so we wouldn't have to drive out there again. I couldn't believe how nice they were, even after our event was over.

I plan on dragging my husband back to the restaurant soon! I really don't know what else to say, except- book them!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/30/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we got engaged we Bellport Country Club was the first vendor I called. We even booked the reception before the church! Working in catering before I know good wedding food and that's exactly what we got from Bellport Country Club. The two things that people remember most from a reception is the food and the music and both were phenomenal with Bellport Country Club and their house DJ Absolute Entertainment. EVERYONE raved about how awesome our cocktail hour was and went on even more about dinner and dessert! Our day was even more perfect then we could have ever imagined and we couldn't have been happier with how helpful Robert, Fintan, Ashley and Michael were with our planning! We will continue to use the Bellport Country Club for many events for years to come!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can not say enough about the experience we had with Bellport Country Club for our wedding on 4/21/12. Robert and his staff are top of the line and very professional. They were able to accommodate everything we asked for, handle special requests, and everything was set up just the way I wanted it. Everyone has been raving about the cocktail and reception food and how they want more!! It was such a great time and the food was so good, we went back for the Mothers Day!!
The setting was great for our outdoor wedding and inside space was just what we wanted. The prices were so reasonable, but for the expierence you get I would have expected it to be much more. Hopefully they will plan my baby shower there!

Profile Picture amie, 4/21/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was amazing. From the food, the decor and the service, I couldn't have asked for more:)

Profile Picture AnnaMaria, 2/12/12, 2 Reviews

Amazing!!!!! Couldn't have been better

Profile Picture Kristina, 1/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Did a fantastic job with our wedding. Everything was great. Staff is fantastic.

Profile Picture Justine, 11/26/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the most amazing wedding i could have ever wished for. The food was unbelievable so much and so good! The staff and the most warm and personalized group you could ever find. Highly highly recommended!!!!!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/4/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for anything better! My wedding was perfect and the staff were amazing. Would recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/6/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING people, family owned...they treat you like one of their own

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Review is for their sister company The Irish Coffee Pub (not a vendor on Wedding Wire)....WONDERFUL! Stephen, Jason and Ed made it a wonderful event. I can't say enough about the night. So stress free and enjoyable....BRAVO!

Profile Picture Maria, 3/28/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gerard and his staff were absolutely amazing. Gerard helped us every step of the way, by making sure all of our vendors were lined up and was fantastic with suggestions for flowers and our wedding cake. The wedding ran so smoothly. The food was outrageous and not a single guest left hungry. Our guests were even treated to warm apple cider and hot honey roasted peanuts as they left. The facility it beautiful and casually elegant.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/12/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend the Bellport Country Club, our wedding was amazing! Rob and the staff are so wonderful to work with, the grounds are beautiful, the cocktail hour and reception rooms are beautiful. The food was amazing people are still talking about it. Its a wonderful place to get married!

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/30/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

They did such an amazing job for my wedding day! Everything was perfect! The food was excellent ! We got married 5 years ago on january 7th 2007 and I still have people tell me "what a beautiful wedding and the food was sooo delicious! " They truely make it unforgettable!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 1/7/07, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was wonderful--excellent food, staff, space and professionalism. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lynsey, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

Everything was great. My family couldn't stop raving about the food, the flow was perfect, and all of the staff was so helpful, nice, and really seemed to care that our day went well. We were able to customize it exactly how we wanted it, had everything we wanted and nothing we didn't. I wish the day was longer!

Profile Picture User3387598, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at the Bellport Country Club were nothing short of a dream to work with for my wedding. Robert and Ashley answered every single one of my emails and questions promptly and with an excellent response. They were readily available whenever either me, my now husband, or our parents needed to stop by. Not to mention, the grounds are gorgeous! The cocktail hour was celebrated partly indoor and partly outdoor, overlooking the golf course. The ballroom was plenty big to accommodate our 225+ guests. We had a phenomenal bridal attendant, Elizabeth, who catered to every single one of our needs and was never more than a second away. The BCC also has an upstairs pub that they allowed us to have for an extra hour "after party", Complete with bartenders. Also, their food options are endless! Everything was so delicious and one of the best perks there is that they will come back to your dinner table after everyone is served and offer whatever selection you did not choose... so you can try everything on the menu! And they will let you bring in your own recipes if you want!

Everything was just perfect and I highly encourage other brides out there to consider Bellport. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User3479597, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As the father of the bride, I didn't have much say in any planning I was just there to nod my head. When we went to speak with Robert and he explained everything in clear and precise terms i.e. no double talk such as then you add this and then you add that, it was like a breathe of fresh air. From the very first day that we met Robert he and the staff could not be more helpful and I still get remarks from guests commenting that it was the best wedding they ever attended. Thanks To All

Profile Picture Edward, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great food and service.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/13/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bellport Country Club was such an amazing place to have a wedding. They were there every step of the way, answered all my questions and helped when I needed it. Their food was amazing, and our guests are still commenting on how good the food was. It was a beautiful place and I can't say enough :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/20/08, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I originally booked a July date with the Bellport Country Club and in January, realized we had to push it back a few months. The staff at the country club were understanding and accommodated us without any questions. They were always polite and showed genuine enthusiasm and excitement for our day (a rare thing in the wedding industry). Everyone who attended our wedding raved about it for months afterwards (we're still hearing about how much fun everyone had).

Profile Picture Amy, 11/24/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bellport Country Club was simply wonderful from beginning to end. My husband and I were looking for the happy medium and we definitely found it. We didn't want anything too in-your-face more-is-more wedding like we had seen everywhere on Long Island, and the wineries were too pricey for our budget. I wanted something around 150 people but it slowly increased, like weddings tend to do, and we ended up with about 190. It did not feel overcrowded or overwhelming as there are many places for people to go throughout the night within their building premises.

They were elegant, simple, classy, beautiful, and top notch. Nothing was overlooked. Every request was executed perfectly and they proved time and time again that they know exactly what they're doing in this business. I called so many times with small questions during the year after we had booked them and before our wedding and not once did they make me feel like I was second to anyone or rushed. They answered all my questions and helped me through every step, no problem. Michael and Robert knew the details of my wedding every time and even on the day of, the young bridal attendant, Sarah, was on her game and had done everything for us before we could even think of it ourselves. I was picky with a lot of things with the wedding because I wanted to steer away from trendy wedding cheesiness and they set the bar for the rest of our vendors after that. We used their house baker and recommended florist and the price was right and the service was just amazing. I could not recommend them enough. I wish we could do it all over again.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
4.7

Bellport Country Club gave me the wedding of my dreams. I had to plan from VA and they accomodated us around their schedule to plan. For the price that we paid we got so much. The cake was included, an open bar, a full cocktail hour that could easily be just dinner then a fabulous sit down dinner. Although, I did not get to sample much of the food since most of the night was a blur everyone was raving about it. The professionalism of the staff was outstanding and they made us feel like we were the most important people in the world. I highly recommend them if you are in the area of Bellport, NY.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/7/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bellport was the absolutely perfect venue for the wedding of our dreams! The staff was 5-star quality and the venue had spectacular views of the water and golf course. If you are looking to get married on Long Island, I would highly recommend looking at Bellport for your reception. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better set up and the people we worked with were truly amazing. Our guests were in awe of the entire night thanks to all the preparation and hard work from the Bellport team. Oh and in case you were wondering about the food, my grandfather said it was the best meal he has every had in his 80 years on Earth (and he knows his steaks :) THANK YOU BELLPORT!!

Profile Picture Ben, 7/16/16, 1 Review