103 Reviews for Bellport Country Club

Family Style (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
103 Bellport Country Club Reviews

We were married at the BPCC in May 2016 and it was the best day of my life. Everything from the staff, the food the setup and everything we wanted was there. Michael from the BPCC was amazing in answering everyone of my emails (if it wasn't Mike it was someone else helping out), my bridal attendant was amazing and was just the sweetest and was always there. When I was finishing the last sip of my drink there was one on the table for me next. The food was amazing. The food makes your wedding because it is something the guests continue to talk about besides the DJ. When we have family and friends over that is all they talk about is the food and how much that day was amazing and fun for them. I highly recommend BPCC to any newly engaged couples. THANK YOU BPCC!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Bellport Country Club created such an amazing day for us! From the first time we visited, my husband and I fell in love with the appearance and the friendliness of Robert and the other owners. They were incredibly flexible and were willing to accommodate any ideas that we had. Each time we met with them they were happy and willing to help. Payment options were clear and easy to manage. The week of the wedding Robert was efficiently planning out all of the finer details with us. I fully trusted that everything would be up to our expectations and it truly was. Peter, the Maître’d and his staff the night of the wedding ensured that all of our guests had everything they could want and more. The staff gave my cold grandmother a shawl and another staff member actually went to a local drug store to get Benadryl for a family member who foolishly ate something she knew she was allergic to. The staff was well trained, friendly and made the night even better! Our guests were thrilled by the wonderful food, efficient staff and the atmosphere that was created for us. There was not a thing I would change about my wedding at the Bellport Country Club!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

We can’t say enough wonderful things about our experience with Bellport Country Club. We looked at a bunch of wedding venues on Long Island, and they were by far our favorite AND the most affordable - how often does that happen? From the very beginning of our planning process, Robert and Michael were with us every step of the way, responding to our many emails and phone calls and questions, and overall being incredibly professional and making us feel like a special part of the family. The package at Bellport Country Club is amazing - you wouldn’t believe the food, which was all incredibly delicious and came in a large enough quantity to feed about 10x the amount of guests we had. Robert was a helpful guide when it came to choosing our meal options and talking us through the schedule of events. The day of our wedding could not have been more perfect. From the moment we arrived, Peter was very communicative and made sure that everything ran smoothly and according to schedule. Taylor, our fabulous bridal attendant, made sure that we were constantly supplied with food (yes, we actually ate at our own wedding!) and drink. She had even learned about our dietary restrictions beforehand, so during the cocktail hour she followed me around with trays of vegetarian options and my mother with trays of gluten-free options. At the end of the night, they wouldn’t let us lift a finger to pack everything into the car. We are SO HAPPY that we picked Bellport Country Club for our wedding. If we had to do it all over again (which we thankfully don’t), we would choose them again in a heartbeat. Robert, Michael, Peter, Taylor, and everyone else at Bellport - thank you so much for making our wedding a truly special and wonderful occasion!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Amazing wedding experience, I highly recommend this venue!!

Profile Picture User6565907, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely Fantastic!!!! Everyone at Bellport was so helpful! Our wedding day went off without a hitch! Words truly cannot describe how incredible our experience was with them. Our bridal attendant was amazing. She bent over backwards for, not just me, but the entire bridal party. They were so flexible with everything. They made our wedding perfect! I cannot express truly how happy my husband and I are that we chose them as our venue!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful, classy venue, outstanding food, great service from ALL staff, the day flowed without a worry from any of us. Thank you Michael, Robert and the rest of your staff for giving us the perfect day!

Profile Picture Joanne, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

We had our wedding there on October 31, 2015 and I don't even know where to being. Robert, Michael and the rest of the staff were incredible. From the very beginning they answered every question I had (even when I called more than 2x a day) without hesitation. The day of the wedding we arrived at the venue and I was blown away, everything looked incredible! Without their help my wedding would not have been as amazing as it was. From the service to the food to the set up, every little thing was perfect! All the guest's raved (and still are) about how amazing the food was and how courteous the staff was and just how beautiful everything looked. We highly recommend them and would use them for any kind of event!

Profile Picture Melony, 10/31/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking

We got married at the beautiful Bellport Country club at 5 pm on Fri Oct 23rd 2015 and it could not have been better!!

Every single step of the way was easy and taken care of by the wonderful Michael.
If you are anything like me, you get stressed just thinking of wedding planning, but Bellport CC was always reliable and had amazing communication that put me at ease.

Every last detail was done as we requested and came out great.
All of our guests keep saying it was one of the best weddings that they have been to!

The food was wonderful and thoughtfully catered to our tastes.
We wish we had the time to go to our cocktail hour because we heard it was awesome!!

We even had an after party at the bar upstairs for our friends who really like to celebrate and everyone had a perfect night.

We highly recommend having your special day at the Bellport Country Club if you want to have a stress free and uniquely you wedding!

Profile Picture J, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you Michael and all of the staff at the Bellport Country Club for giving us the wedding of our dreams. We visited several catering halls, vineyards and country clubs, when we got to Bellport we knew this place was special. We were right. The food is awesome and the venue is beautiful. Our cocktail hour was on the patio overlooking the golf course. The staff was great, beyond great! Our bridal attendant was always there with a drink or something to eat every time we turned around.

The cocktail hour was insane. We took pictures on a private beach, we had a private after party, and our guests continue to rave about the entire evening.

I would highly recommend the Bellport Country Club, we are pushing our friends to get married there so we can attend a wedding!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Profile Picture James, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I wanted nothing more than to throw a great party for my family and friends for our wedding, without becoming a completely crazy person. From the moment we arrived to look at Bellport Country Club, I knew they were the right choice to make that happen. The food was incredible and the staff was attentive to the point I thought they were reading my mind. They worked with every request we had (Move the bar? You want to bring lawn games? An extra cocktail station for the after party? - No Problem) and I never worried about the weather (it was a beautiful day - but even if it wasn't we would have been totally comfortable). I'm so happy we had our reception here!

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Parking, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

My daughter and her husband were married at the Bellport Country Club in August 2015. We continue to receive compliments from our guests on the great job the Bellport Country Club performed.

The food, the staff and the atmosphere were all excellent. They answered every question quickly and professionally during the planning and the execution of the evening was flawless.

We are very pleased and will continue to recommend the Bellport Country Club.

Thank you.

Profile Picture Robert, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I got married at Bellport Country Club on 7/18/15. Not only were we in awe of how well everything went thanks to Mike and the staff, but all of our guests cannot stop raving about the location, the food, and the professional and courteous workers at Bellport Country Club. From our first meeting through the end of our reception (and on through the on-site after party!) Mike did a fantastic job. He made it easy on us to formulate exactly what we were imagining, and kept it all within our budget. His attentiveness and diligence (notes, emails, calls, follow ups) put us at ease knowing he had everything covered! Though we may have stuck to a strict budget, the food, atmosphere and service would lead every guest to believe otherwise. Bellport Country Club was flexible and worked with us to fit our schedule and ideas on every front. Mike went above and beyond for us to make everything happen! The food was phenomenal. From a huge selection we landed on a few favorites, but the customary fare and passed apps at the cocktail hour were raved about just as much by our guests. The entrees, service and timing were all spot on. The venue is beautiful. From the beachfront property for photos, to the view out back onto the golf course, and the well kept dining room, there was not a thing we would change. We had an 8 piece band, a photo booth, and a room of 225 serious dancers, it all fit comfortably. On that note, Mike helped us figure out a perfect flow to the evening, even combining two courses to give us more time on the dance floor. He was always there keeping the party on track and available for anything we needed. In addition, my wife's bridal attendant was Mila. From originally not wanting a bridal attendant, we did a complete 180 after about two minutes of having Mila there for absolutely anything we could possibly need or want, usually before we knew we wanted it. We could go on for pages about how AMAZING Bellport was, do yourself a favor and check them out!

Profile Picture User5387745, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our July 2015 wedding at Bellport Country Club and could not have been happier with our decision! After visiting 20+ Long Island venues, we walked into BCC and immediately knew it was perfect. We worked with Michael, Scott, Robert and Ashley throughout the planning process, and they were all friendly, flexible, and extremely professional. We emailed a ton of questions and requests, and each one was answered promptly with an accommodating response! They genuinely care about your day and work with you to make it perfect. On top of the no-stress planning: (1) The place is beautiful. The inside is clean and simple with huge windows looking out to a gorgeous golf course. We took our photos right outside during the cocktail "hour and a half," and our guests loved being able to see our photo shoot as they enjoyed the food and drinks. (2) The food doesn't stop coming! Not only do they offer 4 entrée options (plus alternatives for dietary restrictions) that guests can choose right then and there, THEY OFFER SECONDS. And every single dish/appetizer is DELICIOUS. (3) Michael was our maître d' and directed a seamless evening. The wait staff was courteous and attentive, the bartenders were friendly and efficient (our 200 guests never had to wait in line), and our bridal attendant was so sweet and always there to help. (4) Our guests cannot stop raving about the entire experience! If you are considering BCC for your wedding, just do it. You will not be disappointed. A huge Thank you to Michael and the entire Bellport team! -- Peter & Jessica

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/11/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

The Bellport CC was absolutely wonderful from start to finish!!! It was so easy to enjoy our wedding day because the staff was incredibly attentive, organized, and committed to providing fantastic service!!! My husband and I highly recommend this facility and especially wanted to thank Robert, Michael, Scott and Ray who made our wedding day a dream come true!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 6/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married in May of 2015 at the Bellport Country Club and it was the BEST decision we ever made. First of all, the price is right! I looked at over 20 venues all over Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk) and this was one of the best prices and had the most to offer! I truly couldn't believe it. The grounds are absolutely stunning, obviously located on a golf course, which is also on the water. The cocktail hour space was beautiful, both indoor and outdoor, both with breathtaking views. The reception room is big enough to fit out 200+ guests but felt extremely intimate and comfortable for everyone (guests were saying!), not to mention extremely classy and tasteful decor. The bridal suite is plenty big for a big wedding party (we had 24 and fit everyone plus some!). The service is OUTSTANDING. Michael and Robert are such a pleasure to work with. They are extremely accommodating and they are ALWAYS there when you call or stop by. I cannot say enough about how amazing the people at Bellport were to me during the entire wedding process. Totally stress-free. Finally, the FOOD! The food was melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Every bit of cocktail hour and dinner was perfection. The bridal attendant brought me in every single food from cocktail hour and they also served us a platter with all 4 dinner options and we ate it all and LOVED it all!! You cannot go wrong with the Bellport Country Club, it is truly a hidden gem that made for the wedding of my dreams!!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bellport Country Club was the absolute perfect venue! Mike was so extremely helpful and was there for my every need. The food was spectacular and is beyond what you would get at most LI venues for the same amount of money. My guests were raving about the food! And many said they actually wish they are less during cocktail because the actual meal was so good (and like most other wedding venues in li the cocktail hour food is great and meal is just ok). Everything went smoothly and I was very happy with the DJ (who is one of their recommended vendors). My only complaint is that the evening went by way too fast!

I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Profile Picture User4476992, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here in April and cannot say enough about how wonderful this place is. We worked with Robert and Michael, and Michael was our Maitre'D for the evening, and Rebecca was our bridal attendant. Everyone was such a pleasure to work with. Everything about our planning process was easy and smooth. They were responsive to e-mails and let us stop by several weekends to ask questions, see the space (more than once), and go over all the details. The day of was amazing! We had hoped for an outdoor ceremony but because it was a bit too chilly we were able to move it inside without a problem, and the space looked great. The food was incredible! We heard from our guests the cocktail hour was fantastic and many couldn't believe there was more food to follow for dinner! Everything came out hot and delicious. They worked with us on what we wanted and were able to make a special dessert for us, and it was fantastic. All in all, the day was everything we hoped for and the night was absolutely perfect. The team at Bellport is amazing and I would give this place 6 stars if I could. I don't think you'll find a better team of people at such a beautiful place for such a great value anywhere else on Long Island. I highly highly recommend any event at Bellport CC! I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll get to attend another wedding there in the future!

Profile Picture User5180177, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of our wedding guests complimented our choice of venue. The Bellport County Club did an outstanding job hosting our wedding. The food was amazing, the flow was perfect, the staff was extremely caring & helpful. We had a blast and we highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Rob, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot speak highly enough of the team at Bellport Country Club. My now-husband and I worked primarily with Robert, and he was incredible. I must've emailed him at least 50 times before the wedding, always with tons of questions, and he got back to me immediately.
The day of the wedding our maitre'd was Scott, and my bridal attendant was Mila. They were both incredibly accommodating.
The food the day of was absolutely amazing, I loved that all of my guests were offered seconds on their main courses, and that Mila brought us some food to eat before the cocktail hour. We had our ceremony on site, and they also allowed us to be there 4 hours prior to our ceremony so we could take pictures.
I absolutely LOVED everything about Bellport, and I'm so happy with our experience. I highly highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Amber, 1/16/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Words cannot express how amazingly perfect my wedding was at Bellport Country Club. Michael and Robert were so easy to deal with throughout the planning process and answered all my questions with such patience. Scott the maître d was so organized, professional and made sure every detail was on point. The food was SPECTACULAR. Guests are still telling me how good it was. The venue was beautiful and so elegant. My bridal attendant Mila was a jem and really took care of me that night. I cannot believe the value you receive at Bellport Country Club- it is like no other venue on Long Island. Brides this is where you have your wedding!

Profile Picture Kristine, 11/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They made my wedding amazing. They made me feel so special and made sure I had an amazing time at my wedding!

Profile Picture Kerrin, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The entire staff was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. The food was phenomenal and our guests thought it was the best they ever had. Robert made the planning as painless as possible and Scott made sure everything went smoothly the day of.

Profile Picture Eric, 9/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My parents had gone to a wedding as guests, and immediately upon my engagement said we had to check out Bellport Country Club. They said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding, and that the place was beautiful. After seeing multiple places, and remaining unsatisfied, we checked Bellport out (initially, I didn’t want my parents to pick out my wedding venue). It turns out Bellport had everything we were looking for.

The space is classically beautiful- it had all the finishing, beautiful moldings, a tasteful chandelier, a perfect ballroom, and a cocktail hour space that is gorgeous, spacious and covered in case it rains. It had room for our expected 150 guests, with room to spare. We had our tasting and loved everything from the appetizers to the main entrees.

Something I hadn’t considered, but a detail that proved invaluable, was that we were able to drop things off for our wedding a week in advance. Robert went through each thing I brought (family pictures, place card holders, sign-in board, flipflops, etc.), and wrote out a detailed list, so he knew where his staff should set everything up. He also catered towards our alcohol preferences (our favorite college beer and our signature drink), as well as customizing the food menu to make our day even more special. The attention to detail was amazing.

Not only were my husband and I thrilled with how our day went, but our parents were treated so incredibly well, along with our guests, we know we picked the right place. The food was amazing, the staff was friendly and courteous, and each detail we went through was done beautifully. Scott and Mila were fantastic. I highly recommend Bellport, you won’t be disappointed. --Janine and Jon

Profile Picture User4686102, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you so much for being an integral part in making my wedding day so beautiful.
From my first visit first visit to Bellport Country Club we knew this was the venue for our wedding. Fintan and Robert were wonderful in providing guidance, customizing the menu and for giving us peace of mind the day would be perfect. Additionally, any other questions I had, they always gave a quick response. We are still receiving compliments about how beautiful the room was set up, and how fantastic the food, waitstaff and bartenders were. Our Maitre De, Scott was awesome as well as my bridal attendant Mila. Both Scott and Mila made sure the day went beautifully looking after our needs and that of our guests. This letter cannot fully explain how great Bellport Country Club truly was. Thank you again to all your staff for making my wedding day so special!

Melissa and Rich Pugh
September 5, 2014

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Bellport Country Club was outstanding. They really work as a team, you can speak to anyone on staff and they will help you in anyway they can. It was effortless to plan most everything involved with Bellport. They are so organized and really make the process as least stressful as possible.
As for the wedding day, my groom and I were treated like royalty! Every detail was perfect and the staff at Bellport was the reason. The food was incredible and my guests were amazing with their second serving of dinner.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/29/14, 2 Reviews