112 Reviews for Bellport Country Club

Aisle Markers (2)
Chocolate Fountain (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Clean Up (1)
Event Rentals (1)
In-House Bar (1)
In-House Catering (1)
Family Style (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

We had our wedding at Bellport on November 12, 2016 and we truly could not have asked for more! Everything was amazing! Our guests are still raving about the venue, food, and service. Throughout the planning process they were very accommodating and quick to respond- the day of was no different. We were so well taken care of all night!. A huge bonus was getting to use their upstairs pub for an after party- which most of our guests attended and loved!. It was the perfect way to wrap up the evening. From our first look at the venue through our wedding day, Bellport exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at Bellport CC on 10/2 and it went beautifully! We were able to have the ceremony outside which was beautiful and intimate. We had about 97 guests total. We were a little nervous the room would look empty with so little tables but it looked beautiful and elegant and they set everything up perfectly. Our maitre-d Mike was always available for us and made the day run seamlessly. We had Sarah for our bridal attendant and she was always available to us for whatever we needed, and even brought us appetizers and drinks from cocktail hour while we were doing our photos! My guests are still raving to me about how beautiful the scenery of the venue was and that it was the best food at a wedding they have ever had! One big reason my husband and I chose this location was because of so many things that were included! Just some of the things included were: centerpieces, a VERY impressive cocktail hour spread (including sushi!), guests being greeted with champagne, Cake, and a 1-hour after party upstairs). Bellport CC was the perfect location for us and you cannot go wrong choosing them for your big day! :)

Profile Picture Robin, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

BELLPORT IS A MUST FOR YOUR WEDDING! I will probably be forever known to Michael as the bride with the longest list of "musts" for the day of! : ) Throughout our process, we dealt with Michael who was such a dream. He was very responsive to e-mails and always got back to us right away. Everytime we went to Bellport was such a pleasure and we were always greeted with a smile. The day of was a breeze, EVERYTHING was set up exactly as I imagined. When I walked into the reception room with my husband for the first time I sobbed because it was everything I pictured after two very long and stressful years of planning. Our guests are still talking about the food and the service they received that night. Thank you Bellport for everything!
Kelsey & Cody 9.23.16

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding day was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Bellport, if I could I would go back and do it all again! From day 1 to the end of our wedding day they were professional every step of the way. It was really important to me that our wedding be the only event in the venue at the time and Bellport was able to accommodate that request and beyond! We were actually the only event for the WHOLE DAY! So it felt great knowing that we wouldn't be running into anyone else. They accommodated all of our requests and did their best to make sure our day was everything that we wanted it to be.

The food was also out of this world. Our wedding was 07/31/16 and I still have guests telling me how amazing the food and service was. From Cocktail Hour to the Viennese that we added at the end, everything was soooooooo good. Our Maitre'd Peter was also amazing. He helped our wedding planning staff every step of the way to make sure we had things flowing and we were able to enjoy our day.
My bridal attendant Sarah was also awesome as well. She was always checking on my husband and myself asking us if we needed any beverages or food or just if everything was ok in general. Their staff was so professional and friendly and our guests really felt catered to during our reception.

I would recommend Bellport to anyone who is considering them as a venue. They are amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda and Kashif, 7/31/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Valet

Dear Peter and Team,

I must take the time after a long work day to acknowledge each and every member of the Bellport country club, including Peter and Mila.

My brother got married at the Bellport country club yesterday, Sunday, July 17, 2016. It has been a long time since I have seen such a high level of customer service and overall service. Seriously, you all must be mind readers because if we needed something, a sentence did not need to be finished and a thought did not have to be fully expressed before the superb staff jumped into action and took care of it!

Honestly, the Bellport country club staff made the wedding day that much more special. A huge shout out to Mila for her excellent attention to detail, ability to cater to not only the needs of the bride and groom, but their family and loved ones too. So much so, that I just had to have a picture with Mila because she too became an important part of this joyous day!

Another huge shout out to Peter for taking the time and energy into making this wedding for my brother and his wife to be spectacular. Peter, you have raised the bar excpetionally high in this industry and it has to be recognized! You were there every minute of the day yesterday and always checking in. There was nothing you were not willing to do to make it more than special/perfect for us all, and for that, we are truly grateful.

I highly recommend the Bellport Country Club for any special event. You will be truly blown away by their hospitality and warmth. Thank you a million times! You have created such wonderful forever moments for us all and our family. Keep on doing what you are doing and don’t change a thing!

Fondly,
Erin Vlasak and Adam Bailey

Profile Picture Erin, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married at Bellport in July 2016. Everything was perfect! Throughout the entire process they were professional and extremely easy to work with! The food is amazing which was important to us and several people kept noting that it was the best food they have had at a wedding. We got married on site in the rose garden which is absolutely beautiful. They did a wonderful job making the day go smoothly and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Every e-mail I sent throughout the process was always answered within hours! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bellport. If we had to do the whole process over again, I would select Bellport again without question!

Profile Picture April, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I could give more than 5 Stars I would. Everything at Bellport was perfect and the serivce was absolutely fantastic. All my guests can talk about it how quick the service at all the tables was and how amazing the food was. Having a waitress and a bus boy for each table was amazing. We had to move the ceremony inside due to inclimate weather, I was a bit upset, but the way the staff set up the ballroom was breath taking. I have literally nothing negative to say about Bellport. Rob and Mike were so attentive. I never went more than a day without hearing back from them for any silly questions I had for them :) Our picture came out simply beautiful (the most amazing backdrops helped) the scenery was superb. Just absolutely perfect!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married at Bellport Country Club on June 12. Our experience with having our wedding there was beyond what we could have hoped for. We did a lot of research and visited many venues before selecting Bellport. When we visited for the first time, Michael made us feel comfortable right from the start. He was so helpful and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process and was our maitre d on the day of, making sure that everything ran smoothly and went exactly the way we wanted from beginning to end. Michael was super accommodating about our food specifications when we had specific requests about what was being served for cocktail hour. We are foodies and Bellport definitely delivered when it came to making sure our food was delicious and special. We were not disappointed in any way and our guests were raving about how delicious everything was all night. We had our ceremony at Bellport as well (rose garden was beautiful!) and it went perfectly....Michael kept everyone informed and on track. The reception was set up perfectly to the way we wanted everything, with attention to the smallest details. Throughout the planning process Michael was easy to communicate with and willing to go the extra mile to help us with anything we needed and answer any question we had. The entire staff was outstanding at our wedding, friendly and gracious to all of our guests. Everyone was complimenting us on what an amazing wedding it was. My bridal attendant, Mila, went above and beyond what I ever could have expected. She was right there for anything I needed and took such good care of my family and wedding party as well. My father is elderly and doesn't get around very well these days. Mila made sure he was comfortable and had everything he needed, often before he even asked for it. He's still raving about her. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue and staff to anyone! They made our day perfect!

Profile Picture China, 6/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor

Choosing the Bellport Country Club for our wedding reception was the smartest decision we could have made! Everything was absolutely perfect and we have heard nothing but compliments from our 230 guests (many are saying that it was the best wedding they've ever been to)! First of all, the staff at the Bellport Country Club are absolutely phenomenal! We worked closely with Michael and Robert who made the process easy, fun, and stress-free. At the wedding, our bridal attendant, Vanessa, was FANTASTIC and made sure that we had the best time. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful!! The grounds are gorgeous, located on a golf course and close to the beach - we took pictures at the beach, on the green, and in the Bellport Country Club's rose garden! The venue only hosts one wedding at a time which is important and adds a sense of intimacy. The décor inside is very classy and does not look outdated or gaudy like many other wedding venues. The food at the Bellport Country Club is to die for!! The cocktail hour is extensive, the dinner options are stupendous, and our guests LOVED the fact that they were able to order seconds! The Bellport Country Club is a huge reason why our wedding was the best day of our lives and we feel so thankful!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

We were married at the BPCC in May 2016 and it was the best day of my life. Everything from the staff, the food the setup and everything we wanted was there. Michael from the BPCC was amazing in answering everyone of my emails (if it wasn't Mike it was someone else helping out), my bridal attendant was amazing and was just the sweetest and was always there. When I was finishing the last sip of my drink there was one on the table for me next. The food was amazing. The food makes your wedding because it is something the guests continue to talk about besides the DJ. When we have family and friends over that is all they talk about is the food and how much that day was amazing and fun for them. I highly recommend BPCC to any newly engaged couples. THANK YOU BPCC!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Bellport Country Club created such an amazing day for us! From the first time we visited, my husband and I fell in love with the appearance and the friendliness of Robert and the other owners. They were incredibly flexible and were willing to accommodate any ideas that we had. Each time we met with them they were happy and willing to help. Payment options were clear and easy to manage. The week of the wedding Robert was efficiently planning out all of the finer details with us. I fully trusted that everything would be up to our expectations and it truly was. Peter, the Maître’d and his staff the night of the wedding ensured that all of our guests had everything they could want and more. The staff gave my cold grandmother a shawl and another staff member actually went to a local drug store to get Benadryl for a family member who foolishly ate something she knew she was allergic to. The staff was well trained, friendly and made the night even better! Our guests were thrilled by the wonderful food, efficient staff and the atmosphere that was created for us. There was not a thing I would change about my wedding at the Bellport Country Club!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

We can’t say enough wonderful things about our experience with Bellport Country Club. We looked at a bunch of wedding venues on Long Island, and they were by far our favorite AND the most affordable - how often does that happen? From the very beginning of our planning process, Robert and Michael were with us every step of the way, responding to our many emails and phone calls and questions, and overall being incredibly professional and making us feel like a special part of the family. The package at Bellport Country Club is amazing - you wouldn’t believe the food, which was all incredibly delicious and came in a large enough quantity to feed about 10x the amount of guests we had. Robert was a helpful guide when it came to choosing our meal options and talking us through the schedule of events. The day of our wedding could not have been more perfect. From the moment we arrived, Peter was very communicative and made sure that everything ran smoothly and according to schedule. Taylor, our fabulous bridal attendant, made sure that we were constantly supplied with food (yes, we actually ate at our own wedding!) and drink. She had even learned about our dietary restrictions beforehand, so during the cocktail hour she followed me around with trays of vegetarian options and my mother with trays of gluten-free options. At the end of the night, they wouldn’t let us lift a finger to pack everything into the car. We are SO HAPPY that we picked Bellport Country Club for our wedding. If we had to do it all over again (which we thankfully don’t), we would choose them again in a heartbeat. Robert, Michael, Peter, Taylor, and everyone else at Bellport - thank you so much for making our wedding a truly special and wonderful occasion!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Amazing wedding experience, I highly recommend this venue!!

Profile Picture User6565907, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely Fantastic!!!! Everyone at Bellport was so helpful! Our wedding day went off without a hitch! Words truly cannot describe how incredible our experience was with them. Our bridal attendant was amazing. She bent over backwards for, not just me, but the entire bridal party. They were so flexible with everything. They made our wedding perfect! I cannot express truly how happy my husband and I are that we chose them as our venue!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful, classy venue, outstanding food, great service from ALL staff, the day flowed without a worry from any of us. Thank you Michael, Robert and the rest of your staff for giving us the perfect day!

Profile Picture Joanne, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

We had our wedding there on October 31, 2015 and I don't even know where to being. Robert, Michael and the rest of the staff were incredible. From the very beginning they answered every question I had (even when I called more than 2x a day) without hesitation. The day of the wedding we arrived at the venue and I was blown away, everything looked incredible! Without their help my wedding would not have been as amazing as it was. From the service to the food to the set up, every little thing was perfect! All the guest's raved (and still are) about how amazing the food was and how courteous the staff was and just how beautiful everything looked. We highly recommend them and would use them for any kind of event!

Profile Picture Melony, 10/31/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking

We got married at the beautiful Bellport Country club at 5 pm on Fri Oct 23rd 2015 and it could not have been better!!

Every single step of the way was easy and taken care of by the wonderful Michael.
If you are anything like me, you get stressed just thinking of wedding planning, but Bellport CC was always reliable and had amazing communication that put me at ease.

Every last detail was done as we requested and came out great.
All of our guests keep saying it was one of the best weddings that they have been to!

The food was wonderful and thoughtfully catered to our tastes.
We wish we had the time to go to our cocktail hour because we heard it was awesome!!

We even had an after party at the bar upstairs for our friends who really like to celebrate and everyone had a perfect night.

We highly recommend having your special day at the Bellport Country Club if you want to have a stress free and uniquely you wedding!

Profile Picture J, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you Michael and all of the staff at the Bellport Country Club for giving us the wedding of our dreams. We visited several catering halls, vineyards and country clubs, when we got to Bellport we knew this place was special. We were right. The food is awesome and the venue is beautiful. Our cocktail hour was on the patio overlooking the golf course. The staff was great, beyond great! Our bridal attendant was always there with a drink or something to eat every time we turned around.

The cocktail hour was insane. We took pictures on a private beach, we had a private after party, and our guests continue to rave about the entire evening.

I would highly recommend the Bellport Country Club, we are pushing our friends to get married there so we can attend a wedding!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Profile Picture James, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I wanted nothing more than to throw a great party for my family and friends for our wedding, without becoming a completely crazy person. From the moment we arrived to look at Bellport Country Club, I knew they were the right choice to make that happen. The food was incredible and the staff was attentive to the point I thought they were reading my mind. They worked with every request we had (Move the bar? You want to bring lawn games? An extra cocktail station for the after party? - No Problem) and I never worried about the weather (it was a beautiful day - but even if it wasn't we would have been totally comfortable). I'm so happy we had our reception here!

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Parking, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

My daughter and her husband were married at the Bellport Country Club in August 2015. We continue to receive compliments from our guests on the great job the Bellport Country Club performed.

The food, the staff and the atmosphere were all excellent. They answered every question quickly and professionally during the planning and the execution of the evening was flawless.

We are very pleased and will continue to recommend the Bellport Country Club.

Thank you.

Profile Picture Robert, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I got married at Bellport Country Club on 7/18/15. Not only were we in awe of how well everything went thanks to Mike and the staff, but all of our guests cannot stop raving about the location, the food, and the professional and courteous workers at Bellport Country Club. From our first meeting through the end of our reception (and on through the on-site after party!) Mike did a fantastic job. He made it easy on us to formulate exactly what we were imagining, and kept it all within our budget. His attentiveness and diligence (notes, emails, calls, follow ups) put us at ease knowing he had everything covered! Though we may have stuck to a strict budget, the food, atmosphere and service would lead every guest to believe otherwise. Bellport Country Club was flexible and worked with us to fit our schedule and ideas on every front. Mike went above and beyond for us to make everything happen! The food was phenomenal. From a huge selection we landed on a few favorites, but the customary fare and passed apps at the cocktail hour were raved about just as much by our guests. The entrees, service and timing were all spot on. The venue is beautiful. From the beachfront property for photos, to the view out back onto the golf course, and the well kept dining room, there was not a thing we would change. We had an 8 piece band, a photo booth, and a room of 225 serious dancers, it all fit comfortably. On that note, Mike helped us figure out a perfect flow to the evening, even combining two courses to give us more time on the dance floor. He was always there keeping the party on track and available for anything we needed. In addition, my wife's bridal attendant was Mila. From originally not wanting a bridal attendant, we did a complete 180 after about two minutes of having Mila there for absolutely anything we could possibly need or want, usually before we knew we wanted it. We could go on for pages about how AMAZING Bellport was, do yourself a favor and check them out!

Profile Picture User5387745, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our July 2015 wedding at Bellport Country Club and could not have been happier with our decision! After visiting 20+ Long Island venues, we walked into BCC and immediately knew it was perfect. We worked with Michael, Scott, Robert and Ashley throughout the planning process, and they were all friendly, flexible, and extremely professional. We emailed a ton of questions and requests, and each one was answered promptly with an accommodating response! They genuinely care about your day and work with you to make it perfect. On top of the no-stress planning: (1) The place is beautiful. The inside is clean and simple with huge windows looking out to a gorgeous golf course. We took our photos right outside during the cocktail "hour and a half," and our guests loved being able to see our photo shoot as they enjoyed the food and drinks. (2) The food doesn't stop coming! Not only do they offer 4 entrée options (plus alternatives for dietary restrictions) that guests can choose right then and there, THEY OFFER SECONDS. And every single dish/appetizer is DELICIOUS. (3) Michael was our maître d' and directed a seamless evening. The wait staff was courteous and attentive, the bartenders were friendly and efficient (our 200 guests never had to wait in line), and our bridal attendant was so sweet and always there to help. (4) Our guests cannot stop raving about the entire experience! If you are considering BCC for your wedding, just do it. You will not be disappointed. A huge Thank you to Michael and the entire Bellport team! -- Peter & Jessica

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/11/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

The Bellport CC was absolutely wonderful from start to finish!!! It was so easy to enjoy our wedding day because the staff was incredibly attentive, organized, and committed to providing fantastic service!!! My husband and I highly recommend this facility and especially wanted to thank Robert, Michael, Scott and Ray who made our wedding day a dream come true!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 6/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married in May of 2015 at the Bellport Country Club and it was the BEST decision we ever made. First of all, the price is right! I looked at over 20 venues all over Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk) and this was one of the best prices and had the most to offer! I truly couldn't believe it. The grounds are absolutely stunning, obviously located on a golf course, which is also on the water. The cocktail hour space was beautiful, both indoor and outdoor, both with breathtaking views. The reception room is big enough to fit out 200+ guests but felt extremely intimate and comfortable for everyone (guests were saying!), not to mention extremely classy and tasteful decor. The bridal suite is plenty big for a big wedding party (we had 24 and fit everyone plus some!). The service is OUTSTANDING. Michael and Robert are such a pleasure to work with. They are extremely accommodating and they are ALWAYS there when you call or stop by. I cannot say enough about how amazing the people at Bellport were to me during the entire wedding process. Totally stress-free. Finally, the FOOD! The food was melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Every bit of cocktail hour and dinner was perfection. The bridal attendant brought me in every single food from cocktail hour and they also served us a platter with all 4 dinner options and we ate it all and LOVED it all!! You cannot go wrong with the Bellport Country Club, it is truly a hidden gem that made for the wedding of my dreams!!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Bellport Country Club was the absolute perfect venue! Mike was so extremely helpful and was there for my every need. The food was spectacular and is beyond what you would get at most LI venues for the same amount of money. My guests were raving about the food! And many said they actually wish they are less during cocktail because the actual meal was so good (and like most other wedding venues in li the cocktail hour food is great and meal is just ok). Everything went smoothly and I was very happy with the DJ (who is one of their recommended vendors). My only complaint is that the evening went by way too fast!

I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Profile Picture User4476992, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews