103 Reviews for Bellport Country Club

Family Style (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
103 Bellport Country Club Reviews

If we could give more than 5 stars to Bellport CC we 100% would! We honestly cannot imagine more impressive service than what was provided by Taylor, Mike, Robert, and the rest of the BCC staff. From start to finish, this was the best experience we could have asked for. Every single question we had during the planning process was answered promptly and thoroughly. No question was too silly or too insane for the BCC staff!! Things could not have gone more smoothly the night of the wedding. Everything was perfect. Every little piece of decor was placed exactly where it was supposed to be. Their attention to detail and commitment to our vision was remarkable. Taylor was our maître d' for the evening and was so on top of everything. Vanessa was our bridal attendant and made sure we ate and had everything we needed. Throughout the night, several guests came up to us to let us know how excellent the service was. Our guests are still telling us how it was the best wedding they have been to; we know BCC is largely to thank for that. We can't imagine a more perfect evening and are so incredibly happy we chose BCC as our venue. They create such a warm and personable experience and any engaged couple would be lucky to have their wedding here!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Set Up, Parking, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

A+ If I could give them a higher mark, I would. If you have not chosen your venue yet, make sure to take a tour. They are reasonably priced when you are on a strict budget and everything included is RIDICULOUS! Seconds course of your Entree, After Party upstairs with Cash Bar, Beautiful, intricate Ice Sculpture, 2 Signature Drinks, any request you can think of like replacing Hard Dinner Rolls with Raisin Scones from Irish Coffee Pub (the caterer at this venue), etc, etc. (Feel free to ask for more details!) The process was a breeze and the owners are the sweetest, most helpful guys. The food was delicious and everyone loved everything!
They were the most attentive, sweet, congratulatory, organized, staff. I ate way more than I ever dreamed a Bride could. Meira (not sure I spelled it right, but she is Russian) was my bridal attendant and she was an angel. There when I needed her to be, and she fixed my dress twice in a manner of a few minutes!! Taylor was our Maitre' D and she was the consummate professional. She helped fix my dress and made sure my immediate family and myself were happy the entire time.
I will always love this venue, and sing their praises.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/12/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Fiance and I decided to go with a different overall look and feel of venue but Bellport Country Club was on my top list for quite a while. Robert was extremely responsive and accommodating and the package had one of the most food and the best cost compared to other places we are looking. While we decided to go with another venue for aesthetic purposes, I would highly recommend for anyone to just check out Bellport CC!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Bellport Country Club was the most perfect wedding reception venue for our November 4th wedding. From the moment we walked into Bellport Country Club, we knew this was going to be IT. My fiance and I could not stop talking about Bellport after our first initial visit, and we immediately knew this was where our reception was going to be. We worked with both Mike and Rob and they were so easy to communicate with throughout the entire process. Special dinner requests, additional add-on items, valet, they were able to provide us with the quality of service we could only have dreamed of! If there is something you want to change or add -- they were so easy at accommodating our every request! On the night of our wedding we worked alongside Taylor and Mila who were both at Chris and I's beckoning call whenever we need them. Mila made sure we weren't thirsty or hungry the entire night and Taylor helped to ensure that every detail we requested was placed in the areas I wanted them, and that each aspect of the night ran smoothly! We even had an after party at Bellport that included a karaoke party and game systems that after a night of partying fit perfectly into what we imagined. The by far best part of Bellport is the FOOD. From the cocktail hour through the after party our guests were completely full and more importantly blown away and satisfied! We added on the raw bar which blew our guests minds! It was AMAZING. During dinner our guests loved the opportunity to order seconds or try an additional menu item that they were interested in but didn't initially order. For dessert we added on an international coffee bar which does not only provide coffee but AMAZING extra desserts that our guests loved! And don't forget the after party food - beer pub pretzels, mozzarella sticks, and chicken tenders which were perfect after a long day and night of drinking! I could go on, and on, and on! Thank you to everyone at Bellport for providing my husband and I the most amazing wedding!!!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Valet, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Lighting/Sound

My husband and I got married on October 21, 2017 and couldn’t have had a better day! We had both our ceremony and reception here and have no complaints! Robert, Michael, Theodore, Taylor, and the rest of the staff were patient, kind, and knowledgeable. The outdoor ceremony was absolutely perfect and same goes for the reception. The food was perfect! My husband and I received so many compliments.

Profile Picture Isabella, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband, Christopher, and I got married at Bellport Country Club on 10/14/17. Our experience with Bellport can be described as nothing short of amazing from our very fist time touring the venue all the way through our wedding day! Taylor and Michael were able to answer any and all questions that we had, on any day of the week and any time of day. From the beginning, Christopher and I knew that our wedding would go off without a hitch. We had the pleasure of having Mila as our Bridal Attendant and Taylor as our Maitre'D for our big day. They were both so incredibly attentive to both Christopher and I, along with our bridal party and immediate family - almost 25 people! I often hear that brides and grooms do not get the chance to eat much at their wedding but that was certainly not the case with us - Mila and Taylor made sure that we, along with our party, were able to try all of the food that we wanted and also made sure that we all had a drink in our hand when we wanted one. It was so fun to have both Taylor and Mila be a part of our day! Almost two months later, our guests still make comments that our wedding was the best wedding they have been to and that the food was delicious. We recently got all of our wedding photos back and it's been so fun to relive the absolute best day of our lives, truly made possible by the Bellport staff. I would highly recommend Bellport Country club to any couple who is looking for a venue with beautiful scenery, plenty of delicious food and exceptional white glove service from all of the staff. Thank you SO much to everyone at Bellport Country Club for being amazing!

Profile Picture Adrianne, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rob is amazing! The staff has been so helpful in answering all of our questions!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding reception at the Bellport Country Club in August of 2017. There were many decisions that we had to make during our wedding planning process. We have no doubt that selecting Bellport CC for our reception venue was our best decision. From our first tour, the staff at Bellport made us feel welcome and relaxed. They were always responsive to our requests and were always extremely professional. Some weeks it felt like we were asking Bellport a new question about our reception every day. With every question, Bellport provided a timely and thorough response. They really made us feel like family. The location is amazing. We loved our pictures on the country club grounds and at the nearby beach. Our guests had a great time partying in the main hall and in the clubhouse bar during the after party. The food was outstanding! Our parents were blown away during our menu tasting which made us even more excited for our big day. During our reception, the staff impressed us again. Our maître d, Taylor, and bridal attendant, Mila, made sure that every one of our needs were met, and made sure that we got to enjoy some of their great food during our cocktail hour. Our wedding day was a success thanks to Bellport. Their staff and kitchen is unmatched, but most importantly they made us feel like family. Thank you to Taylor, Michael, Rob and Mila for making our wedding day great. Thank you!

Profile Picture Nick, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot recommend Bellport Country Club enough!!!! We had our wedding here in August and from the first time we stepped in there, we knew this was the place we wanted to celebrate! We mostly worked with Michael while ironing out the details in the months leading up, and it could not have been a more pleasant experience. I hope that every bride gets to work with someone like MIchael, because I truly had no worries about anything. When I dropped all of my props/favors/etc off the day before the wedding, he carefully took note of where I wanted everything. I was extremely confident that everything was going to run smoothly, and it truly did! Michael and his staff went FAR above and beyond to make our day so special. They accommodated our every request. The food was amazing, the service was great, the atmosphere of the room was perfect. Overall, the value of what you get here can't be matched anywhere else. I could go on and on about it. Thank you so much to everyone who made our day so perfect! It would not have been the same anywhere else!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Cake, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

If you want the wedding of your dreams and have it be as stress free as possible then Bellport Country Club is the place for you. Words cannot describe the amazing A team that works at Bellport. From their cooking staff that not only did an amazing job with all the food but also was able to accommodate my gluten free family members, the wait staff that was so attentive that each guest felt they were the guest of honor, Mila, my bridal attendant that went above and beyond her duties of making sure that my husband and I were doing okay and that we got to eat/drink enough while still having time to hit the dance floor. She even went the great length to save our dinner that we never got to eat. All of the food is beyond fantastic, our guests couldn’t believe the amount of food that was served during cocktail hour and how delicious everything was. It all couldn’t be done without Robert, Taylor and Mike, the most attentive, friendly, and well organized staff. They really went above beyond in creating the perfect day for us. Their cool demeanors and calmness really reassured us that they knew what they were doing and that they could handle anything, even with all my added extra decorations and one off requests. They did everything we wanted and even more than we asked. I was so grateful we went with Bellport, they really made our day so special and made us not worry about a thing. We were in such great hands, which was a huge relief off our shoulders. We highly recommend booking Bellport.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Everything was perfect. From beginning to end, they were so easy to work with. Every staff member is friendly. The venue is beautiful. It rained the day of the wedding but they did whatever they could to make it work. They moved the ceremony to inside and it was still perfect. The food was amazing and in abundance. They even went around with seconds for everyone if they wanted to try a different dinner option. I could go on and on about them, but to sum it up, it was even better than I imagined it would be.

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Set Up

We were married April 29, 2017. Getting married at Bellport was a beyond fantastic decision! We had such an amazing party that everyone raved about and it was all thanks to them! My guests were beyond thrilled with everything from the staff, to the atmosphere, the views, and the food - people are still raving about how delicious everything was from the passed appetizers to the entrees! The entire day just flowed so smoothly and went off without a hitch and that is only because of the amazing staff that they have! I can't express my thanks enough for giving us the most perfect day! From the moment we walked in on the tour, you can tell that Michael was so professional and caring. He made the process so simple. Everyone who worked there was so happy and accommodating! Even the bartenders were fantastic! I highly recommend you check them out if you want a flawless day with fantastic food and amazing customer service! Thank you thank you thank you!

Profile Picture User5553554, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Cake, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect!! The most important things for us when choosing a wedding venue was that we had the only event being held at that time and because we had so many guests, the price. There was a wedding there earlier in the day but I can truly say, if they did not tell me ahead of time I never would have known. The pricing was SUPER affordable especially compared to everywhere else on Long Island and nothing was spared. Considering what is included in the price per person, we were really blown away. The food was AMAZING. I've found at most weddings I've attended as a guest (which is A LOT) the dinner is nothing to rave about - not at Bellport. It was honestly like being at a 5-star restaurant and our guests still cannot stop raving about how delicious all of the food was.

My husband and I worked with Mike who helped us plan wedding every step of the way and was our maitre d' the night of. Not only was he responsive and so helpful, he was truly a pleasure to work with. Wedding planning as everyone knows is stressful, Mike alleviated a ton of the stress and made planning fun! The night of our wedding, he was constantly around making sure myself, my husband and our guests were comfortable and had everything they could need/want on top of making sure the entire night ran smoothly- which it absolutely did. My bridal attendant Mila was a dream - she knew exactly what we needed before we did. She made sure we both ate and didn't want for anything, and that also went for our families and bridal party. When the bustle on my dress broke while dancing about half way through our wedding, she was right there, fixed everything and got me back to the dance floor in about 5 minutes.

I truly cannot say enough fabulous things about BPCC. Mike, Mila and the rest of the staff made me feel like a princess all day, I did not have to lift a finger for anything all day! I would HIGHLY recommend Bellport to any bride!!

Profile Picture Fran, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables

Bellport CC helped make our wedding day the most memorable, stress free day of our lives!

Staff: Phenomenal!! Mike and team were professional and courteous and handled every detail on our wedding day. We were actually free to enjoy ourselves! Mike listened to our suggestions and planned a delicious cocktail hour and menu that our guests loved. Mike also provided a list of vendors that gave us great prices and service. Of course, one special guest happened to spill a glass of red wine all down my beautiful dress. Taylor and Mela helped stop the tears and were able to pin my dress together to hid the hideous stain (I swear - I don't know what I would have done without them). Mike even worked with our parents! My dad surprised us with a bag piper and my husband's parents got us a photo booth. Mike accommodated both requests, which made the day even better!
Food: Delicious!! We took advantage of an extended cocktail hour and were able to offer our guests a variety of choices. The raw bar, pasta station, taco station and pass around hors d'oevres were really popular. We offered guests 4 dinner options and the staff came around with additional portions so that guests could try different options. Our guests raved about the food and the service.
Atmosphere: Gorgeous!!! We got married in December and the club was decorated beautifully. We were even able to take advantage of the outside. We had 250 guests so it was also really important to us to not feel cramped and allow our guests to avail of the whole space. Afterwards, BCC opened the upstairs' bar for our after-party so we didn't lose guests and the party kept going for several more hours.
Price: Very affordable!! We had 250 guests so we were very conscious about our budget. BCC offered us a great deal compared to the other venues we were looking at. Mike was honest about what worked and what didn't and we didn't feel like he was trying to up-sell us at all. It was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY! I couldn't be happier that I had my wedding there. The staff goes above and beyond to cater to your every need for your event. The management is fantastic and communicates so fast. I emailed them a ton of questions in many emails and they were all returned asap. The venue is beautiful and taking pictures by the golf course was amazing. Very well kept.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding at Bellport on November 12, 2016 and we truly could not have asked for more! Everything was amazing! Our guests are still raving about the venue, food, and service. Throughout the planning process they were very accommodating and quick to respond- the day of was no different. We were so well taken care of all night!. A huge bonus was getting to use their upstairs pub for an after party- which most of our guests attended and loved!. It was the perfect way to wrap up the evening. From our first look at the venue through our wedding day, Bellport exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at Bellport CC on 10/2 and it went beautifully! We were able to have the ceremony outside which was beautiful and intimate. We had about 97 guests total. We were a little nervous the room would look empty with so little tables but it looked beautiful and elegant and they set everything up perfectly. Our maitre-d Mike was always available for us and made the day run seamlessly. We had Sarah for our bridal attendant and she was always available to us for whatever we needed, and even brought us appetizers and drinks from cocktail hour while we were doing our photos! My guests are still raving to me about how beautiful the scenery of the venue was and that it was the best food at a wedding they have ever had! One big reason my husband and I chose this location was because of so many things that were included! Just some of the things included were: centerpieces, a VERY impressive cocktail hour spread (including sushi!), guests being greeted with champagne, Cake, and a 1-hour after party upstairs). Bellport CC was the perfect location for us and you cannot go wrong choosing them for your big day! :)

Profile Picture Robin, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

BELLPORT IS A MUST FOR YOUR WEDDING! I will probably be forever known to Michael as the bride with the longest list of "musts" for the day of! : ) Throughout our process, we dealt with Michael who was such a dream. He was very responsive to e-mails and always got back to us right away. Everytime we went to Bellport was such a pleasure and we were always greeted with a smile. The day of was a breeze, EVERYTHING was set up exactly as I imagined. When I walked into the reception room with my husband for the first time I sobbed because it was everything I pictured after two very long and stressful years of planning. Our guests are still talking about the food and the service they received that night. Thank you Bellport for everything!
Kelsey & Cody 9.23.16

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding day was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Bellport, if I could I would go back and do it all again! From day 1 to the end of our wedding day they were professional every step of the way. It was really important to me that our wedding be the only event in the venue at the time and Bellport was able to accommodate that request and beyond! We were actually the only event for the WHOLE DAY! So it felt great knowing that we wouldn't be running into anyone else. They accommodated all of our requests and did their best to make sure our day was everything that we wanted it to be.

The food was also out of this world. Our wedding was 07/31/16 and I still have guests telling me how amazing the food and service was. From Cocktail Hour to the Viennese that we added at the end, everything was soooooooo good. Our Maitre'd Peter was also amazing. He helped our wedding planning staff every step of the way to make sure we had things flowing and we were able to enjoy our day.
My bridal attendant Sarah was also awesome as well. She was always checking on my husband and myself asking us if we needed any beverages or food or just if everything was ok in general. Their staff was so professional and friendly and our guests really felt catered to during our reception.

I would recommend Bellport to anyone who is considering them as a venue. They are amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda and Kashif, 7/31/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Valet

Dear Peter and Team,

I must take the time after a long work day to acknowledge each and every member of the Bellport country club, including Peter and Mila.

My brother got married at the Bellport country club yesterday, Sunday, July 17, 2016. It has been a long time since I have seen such a high level of customer service and overall service. Seriously, you all must be mind readers because if we needed something, a sentence did not need to be finished and a thought did not have to be fully expressed before the superb staff jumped into action and took care of it!

Honestly, the Bellport country club staff made the wedding day that much more special. A huge shout out to Mila for her excellent attention to detail, ability to cater to not only the needs of the bride and groom, but their family and loved ones too. So much so, that I just had to have a picture with Mila because she too became an important part of this joyous day!

Another huge shout out to Peter for taking the time and energy into making this wedding for my brother and his wife to be spectacular. Peter, you have raised the bar excpetionally high in this industry and it has to be recognized! You were there every minute of the day yesterday and always checking in. There was nothing you were not willing to do to make it more than special/perfect for us all, and for that, we are truly grateful.

I highly recommend the Bellport Country Club for any special event. You will be truly blown away by their hospitality and warmth. Thank you a million times! You have created such wonderful forever moments for us all and our family. Keep on doing what you are doing and don’t change a thing!

Fondly,
Erin Vlasak and Adam Bailey

Profile Picture Erin, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married at Bellport in July 2016. Everything was perfect! Throughout the entire process they were professional and extremely easy to work with! The food is amazing which was important to us and several people kept noting that it was the best food they have had at a wedding. We got married on site in the rose garden which is absolutely beautiful. They did a wonderful job making the day go smoothly and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Every e-mail I sent throughout the process was always answered within hours! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bellport. If we had to do the whole process over again, I would select Bellport again without question!

Profile Picture April, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I could give more than 5 Stars I would. Everything at Bellport was perfect and the serivce was absolutely fantastic. All my guests can talk about it how quick the service at all the tables was and how amazing the food was. Having a waitress and a bus boy for each table was amazing. We had to move the ceremony inside due to inclimate weather, I was a bit upset, but the way the staff set up the ballroom was breath taking. I have literally nothing negative to say about Bellport. Rob and Mike were so attentive. I never went more than a day without hearing back from them for any silly questions I had for them :) Our picture came out simply beautiful (the most amazing backdrops helped) the scenery was superb. Just absolutely perfect!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married at Bellport Country Club on June 12. Our experience with having our wedding there was beyond what we could have hoped for. We did a lot of research and visited many venues before selecting Bellport. When we visited for the first time, Michael made us feel comfortable right from the start. He was so helpful and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process and was our maitre d on the day of, making sure that everything ran smoothly and went exactly the way we wanted from beginning to end. Michael was super accommodating about our food specifications when we had specific requests about what was being served for cocktail hour. We are foodies and Bellport definitely delivered when it came to making sure our food was delicious and special. We were not disappointed in any way and our guests were raving about how delicious everything was all night. We had our ceremony at Bellport as well (rose garden was beautiful!) and it went perfectly....Michael kept everyone informed and on track. The reception was set up perfectly to the way we wanted everything, with attention to the smallest details. Throughout the planning process Michael was easy to communicate with and willing to go the extra mile to help us with anything we needed and answer any question we had. The entire staff was outstanding at our wedding, friendly and gracious to all of our guests. Everyone was complimenting us on what an amazing wedding it was. My bridal attendant, Mila, went above and beyond what I ever could have expected. She was right there for anything I needed and took such good care of my family and wedding party as well. My father is elderly and doesn't get around very well these days. Mila made sure he was comfortable and had everything he needed, often before he even asked for it. He's still raving about her. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue and staff to anyone! They made our day perfect!

Profile Picture China, 6/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor

Choosing the Bellport Country Club for our wedding reception was the smartest decision we could have made! Everything was absolutely perfect and we have heard nothing but compliments from our 230 guests (many are saying that it was the best wedding they've ever been to)! First of all, the staff at the Bellport Country Club are absolutely phenomenal! We worked closely with Michael and Robert who made the process easy, fun, and stress-free. At the wedding, our bridal attendant, Vanessa, was FANTASTIC and made sure that we had the best time. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful!! The grounds are gorgeous, located on a golf course and close to the beach - we took pictures at the beach, on the green, and in the Bellport Country Club's rose garden! The venue only hosts one wedding at a time which is important and adds a sense of intimacy. The décor inside is very classy and does not look outdated or gaudy like many other wedding venues. The food at the Bellport Country Club is to die for!! The cocktail hour is extensive, the dinner options are stupendous, and our guests LOVED the fact that they were able to order seconds! The Bellport Country Club is a huge reason why our wedding was the best day of our lives and we feel so thankful!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables