Bello Entertainment Reviews

81 | Ontario, CA

81 Reviews for Bello Entertainment

What can I say about Enki Bello but she is basically AMAZING, 2 weeks before my wedding the church didn't have no one to do music, and of course I went crazy and and in panic mode, so Google helped me find her, after I send an email to her that night she answered that next morning and she was a sweet hear from the beginning. We actually meet up and that Sunday send meet me on the church were I got married and she woke up early to go to 830am to stay at mass with me, she made me feel better that she will not let me down and she didn't, if I had to do it again I will book her in a heart beat and won't think about it twice all my guess loved the music and found it cool that I got a harpist to perform at my church ceremony. She was very reasonable with her price she didn't try to take advantage of my situation to over priced. Enki, thank you!!!!!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Wow, where do I start. Enki was just amazing. She gave our ceremony that magical touch with that harp. Enki was very friendly, works very close with you so that everything comes out perfect. Timed everything down to perfection. I had a huge delayed and Enki was very flexible and very professional. Her pricing is very affordable and reasonable. I highly recommend her. If you are looking for that special and different touch on your wedding day she is the person to hire. Thank you Enki Bello for making that day magical.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Alyssa · Married on 08/09/2014

Enki Bello is an amazing talent. Not only is she incredibly beautiful, but she is also a consummate professional. When one plans a wedding, one of the main goals is to create something memorable and magical, something that will have your guests talking in a positive way.

There is nothing more fitting or appropriate for a wedding than a harp. It is so much more sophisticated than the traditional piano or organ. When I walked down the aisle, I literally felt like I was walking in the clouds of heaven. Truly, Enki's passionate playing made my ceremony perfect. We could not have been happier.

And that wasn't all! Enki totally rocked the house with her electric harp later in the evening. Just imagine hearing Lady Gaga on the harp! Truly, it was a night to remember and we have Enki to thank for it. I highly recommend her services. She is prompt, professional, super friendly, and very reasonably priced for all that she offers.

Sent on 02/12/2016
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 03/24/2012

Amazing DJ and Photobooth Experience

Lily made scheduling Bello Entertainment so easy and the party was incredible. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. It was so much fun, everyone had a blast. Thank you for making my 40th Birthday such a great one!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Bello Entertainment's reply:

Hi Aimee, thank you so much for having us at your party. We had a bast too!!
    Looking forward to the next one :)

Hannah · Married on 06/29/2018

Enki is a master of her craft. Amazing harpist with a wide variety on her song list. She was very nice while booking and planning for her to be my ceremony and cocktail harpist. However, she lacked a bit of that same charm during and after the wedding. She was the only vendor to not say hello or introduce herself to us as a couple. She actually did not acknowledge the groom the entire evening. When we were on line to have our first introduction to the reception she thought it was a proper time to ask who she should find for payment. After being told who she should find, she instead waited around for someone to find her. Nevertheless, I sent an email after my event thanking her and saying how exceptional her performance was. Her professional response was that she had a great time, but did not appreciate waiting for payment and the amount of her tip. Her email complaining left a bad taste in my mouth.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Sandy · Married on 03/26/2017

2.0
      1.5
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

March ‘17. Adequate service but turned very greedy & nasty after the event when she tried selling us copies of our wedding. Mislead us, simply got too “capitalistic”. Very disappointing. Would not recommend.

Sent on 02/03/2018