Bello Entertainment Reviews

81 | Ontario, CA

81 Reviews for Bello Entertainment

Patt · Married on 05/27/2017

So happy I contracted Enki Bello to play the harp during the cocktail hour at my daughter's wedding. I was looking for something a little different to entertain guests....the harp 1 hour performance was one of the greatest highlights of the evening. She is a fantastic performer.
    Thanks Enki, for helping to make my daughter's wedding a very special day.

Regards,
    Patti

Sent on 02/11/2018

jaimie · Married on 04/29/2017

Bello Entertainment was terrific and professional! My daughter's Bat Mitzvah was a blast, and the guests danced the night away to the music!

Sent on 09/13/2018

David · Married on 12/06/2016

Goodness me! We could NOT stop dancing! Even my grandma was dancing reggaeton lol

I got the gold package, which was the most affordable one on this site and Enki treated us with more than we expected. The HORA LOCA was out of this world… we did all line dances… Enki and the DJ got in the middle of the dance floor instructing us with a live dance lesson... Bello Entertainment completely rocked the night. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 12/06/2016

AMBER · Married on 11/26/2016

Wow! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the outstanding quality we received with Enki! She was so easy to work with and always answered my texts. She was polite and sweet. Through all my experiences with the wedding she was always the last thing on my mind, I never once stressed about it. On the day of the wedding I can't say how many compliments we received about how angelic she sounded. 5+ stars, she won't disappoint!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jack · Married on 11/19/2016

Enki is a pleasure to work with as she is very professional and very talented. We had a list of special request songs which she was able to accommodate and perform for our wedding reception on electric harp. She also provided dj services and created a great vibe. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • F

Flavia · Married on 11/13/2016

The Karaoke was fantastic. I had the chance to sing several songs. They had all the songs I wanted to sing. It was amazing! I had a wonderful time with my friends and family. I will definitely hire them again!

Evandro · Married on 11/13/2016

I got married on November 13. Bello Entertainment gave us an amazing package. We got Music, Karaoke, Video, Photography and even a live dancing lesson. My wedding was successful because of Bello entertainment. I can’t find enough words to express my gratitude towards them. It was the most unforgettable moment of my life. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Enki and her guys to put all this together for us. My wife and I will never forget that night! Love you guys!!!!

Bello Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much !!! :) Love you too guys!

Graziella · Married on 11/12/2016

I have to admit I am a picky person and Enki did an amazing job by understanding my strict wishes. My wedding was the most unforgettable event of my entire life. That could only be possible because of them. Bello Entertainment was everything that night. Their professionalism made everything easier. I would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 12/02/2016

cristian · Married on 10/30/2016

Enki es increíble. Nos ofreció el paquete completo de Arpa, DJ, Karaoke y Video. Fue una noche inolvidable. Mi esposa y yo tuvimos la mejor noche de nuestras vidas, todo gracias al trabajo en equipo de bello entertainment.

Cindi · Married on 10/02/2016

Bello has amazing talent!!!! She played at my wedding with 400 guests! Everyone was so in love with her talent!!! Keep up the great work! And thank you for making my day extra special !!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Carolyn · Married on 10/01/2016

I'm so thrilled that we hired Enki as our harpist for our wedding! She was easy to get in touch with, very responsive, and her music was fantastic! I received so many compliments on the music she played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Enki is the best!

September 29 2016
    When I found out how young Enki was, I was a little reluctant at first. Then when we started talking, I realized how much energy she had. She is very professional and patient. She takes everything as a challenge and makes it happen! I think we will be lifetime friends as she and her crew made my wedding ..

Dahiana · Married on 09/24/2016

She was absolutely amazing and an intricate part of my wedding. Enki definitely gave it that touch we were looking for. She was accommodating and has energy beyond belief. Oh and she's also extremely talented :)))

Jason · Married on 09/24/2016

We are so happy that Enki was part of our wedding day! Her playing was absolutely beautiful, and various guests were touched by her playing. As a same sex wedding, we wanted to make sure we were surrounded with openness. Enki was lovely to work with, filled with enthusiasm and love! She even learned specific pieces for our big day. She brought her classical and electric harp to our wedding. We would highly recommend Enki to any event!!! An absolute gem.

Victoria · Married on 09/17/2016

Enki played beautifully! She truly made my wedding that more special and gave the ceremony an angelic feeling! Love her!!

Antonio · Married on 09/16/2016

Bello Entertainment made our night absolutely remarkable. I am Brazilian myself and when I requested my Brazilian songs they were so nice and friendly to play them. My wife and I danced like never before. We had a wonderful time. We are so lucky to have found Enki and her awesome team!
    Thanks guys!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Claritza · Married on 09/04/2016

Enki is spectacular. My husband and I were so grateful to have her play at our wedding. Our guests were also very impressed with her performance. She made my grandma tear with a beautiful song from her youth.

Not only is Enki very kind and talented but she was very professional. She came in earlier than the time she was expected and prepared. We can't thank her enough. She really set the tone of our ceremony and cocktail hour.

saketha · Married on 08/21/2016

Enki was great! We had a blended indian/American wedding and she was awesome. Lots of compliments from our guest also.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/14/2016

Enki Bello was the harpist for our wedding ceremony. The beautiful touch brought such elegance to the moment, exspecially while saying our personal vows . I am so happy that we will always have that moment to look back on . I would highly refer her for anyone's special day

Sent on 11/29/2016

Very professional...Beautiful music and touch...my guest and I were very pleased!!Def will recommend for elegant touch and tones!!

Anita · Married on 07/01/2016

Enki was so easy to work with! She responded to me right away and, after sending her over the information she needed, she took care of the rest. She came highly recommended by our DJ, Adam Saber, and she did not disappoint!

Her performance at both our ceremony and cocktail hour was absolutely perfect, beyond exceeding our expectations. We still have guests complimenting us on what an eloquent touch it was, 5 months later! She is super talented and contributed to making our day even more special than we could have imagined.

Pam · Married on 06/30/2016

I was so blessed to have found and hired Enki for my wedding! She was professional, caring, and sincerely interested in making the day special! Our wedding guest are still chatting about her repitoire!

Diana · Married on 04/17/2016

I am Colombian and I have not enough words to describe how much fun I had that night when they took my salsa requests. Enki even danced with me, it was awesome.

We danced all night non stop. It was the best wedding I have ever been to. Bello Entertainment did an incredible job. They gave us an event of a lifetime!

Judy · Married on 03/18/2016

We were VERY blessed to find ENKI BELLO! She played for the cocktail hour at my daughter's wedding this past weekend. She was magical!!! She is so very talented. Everyone raved.
    Anytime I contacted her she responded quickly. If you do a search for her name you will see her all over YouTube/MTV/ playing with and opening for well-known people. On top of that the sweetest girl ever!!! I would love to hire her again!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Bello Entertainment's reply:

Aww!! Thank you so much hun!!! It was an honor to play for your daughter's wedding! Thank you so much for believing in my talent! <3

BRITTANY · Married on 03/18/2016

AMAZING JOB BEAUTIFUL UNIQUE HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 03/25/2016