Bello Entertainment Reviews

79 Reviews for Bello Entertainment

• Kaylynn

Kaylynn · Married on 10/27/2019

Awesome Dj, MC, and Electric Harpist

What more to say than they were all amazing! Enki did an outstanding performance with the electric harp. She played so many songs and captivated the audiences attention. Lily was an awesome MC! She made sure everything went as planned, had everyone laughing, and was always there whenever I needed her. Whenever I had a request I could let her know and she was quick to make it happen. The DJ was really nice too! He played popular songs now and many songs that had people getting up to dance and dancing I’m their seats! Absolutely loved this Trio!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Bello Entertainment's reply:

What an awesome review!! Thank you so much Kaylynn! We all had a great time at your wedding! We all wish you many many many years of happiness!!
  • Jessica

jessica Vitti · Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely perfect!

We used Bello for our wedding and I couldn't be ANY happier !!!! Lily is super attentive and knows exactly what she's doing!!! I didn't have to worry about anything all night because she was just on top of everything ! We also got the photo booth which was SO cool! Our guests all keep saying how much fun they had and my husband and I are so grateful for such a great experience . We HIGHLY reccoment using Bello entertainment !

Sent on 10/17/2019

Bello Entertainment's reply:

WOW!! What a wonderful review! Thank you Jessica! It was a great night we and we had a lot of fun too! It was great working with you from the beginning to the end!!
    We wish you guys all the best!!!!
  • Winston

Winston Harvey · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Experience with DJ Bello! Would give 10 stars!

Bello entertainment was amazing at our wedding. We were so impressed with the level of service we received. Lily was very detail oriented when coordinating, and was always responsive. She is great on the microphone as well!! Overall, we couldn't recommend DJ Bello enough, thanks to the the talented Lily and team!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Bello Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review, Winston! It was our pleasure to work with the two of you! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Joseline Lopez · Married on 09/15/2019

Awesome and different

First Lily is a pleasure to work with. She is profesional sweet respinsive and just awesome. Thank you for answering all my emails! Kiki was great on her harp! My guest were so shocked and amazed at her talent everyone loved it and asked where we found bello entertainment. They are doing great things thank you to all of you for making our wedding memorable!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Bello Entertainment's reply:

Awww!!! Thank you Joseline for your very nice words! It was a pleasure to work with you and Glen from the start! We had a really good time! Kiki Bello and I wish you two a long life together!
    Best,
    Lily :)

Melissa Johnston · Married on 08/21/2019

Bello Entertainment Photo Booth

Lily from Bello Entertainment is amazing! Very easy to book with and communicate - she was always responsive. Booked the Photo Booth for a school dance. Everyone loved the Photo Booth!! The staff was amazing! They were patient and kind, which can be tough with a ton of little kids! They custom make the designs for the photo strips and they were perfect! The photo printing was fast! I would definitely recommend Bello Entertainment Photo Booth for your next event... we will definitely be using them again in the future !!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Bello Entertainment's reply:

Aww! Thank you Melissa, it was a pleasure to work with you too!
    The kids had a great time, they were very into it!

See you next time :)

Gennara August · Married on 08/16/2019

So Impressed!

Enki was so wonderful! From start to finish, she was prompt and professional. Her music was so beautifully diverse, and everyone at my party was impressed by her skills. It was so cool of her to wear pajamas to my surprise pajama party! If you need a jaw dropping, talented harpist, Enki is your girl :)

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2019

Our Family and Friends will talk about Bello for Decades

Because of the amazing talent from the Bello team, our dance floor was never empty.
    When we first booked them, we thought that having an electric harpist may be a little “cheesy” but Enki stole the show with her performance. It was amazing. And perfect during dinner time, because people stopped eating and went straight to the dance floor. People still rave about the harp playing from grandpa to our friends she impressed everyone.
    The second best thing about hiring them as our entertainment is how responsive they are to all the our calls, texts and emails.
    Oh and definitely get their photo booth package- they customize it and it looked amazing. We also hired them for our after party and the dancing just kept on going!

I want to throw a party again so we can hire them once more.

Ps. Our family and friends still text us about the harpist ;)

Sent on 07/08/2019

Bello Entertainment's reply:

It was a great pleasure working with you and Ryan! We wish you all the best and endless years for happiness. You two are amazing!

Lisa C · Married on 06/07/2019

So much fun!

Bello Entertainment was easy to work with and provided great service. Our 8th graders really enjoyed being able to take group photos in the oversized LED photo booth!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jennifer C · Married on 06/02/2019

Karoke for my daughter party

Amazing experience, professional! Reliable!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • William

William · Married on 05/17/2019

Proactive, Professional, Perfect

Lily was great. They helped us with amplification for our ceremony and a photo booth + DJ/emcee for the reception. She was diligent and proactive in the planning phase--we had multiple conversations and she reached out when I was late on getting her important information. The team was able to adapt to all those little things that nobody noticed went wrong (dinner not being served in time, dance floor being a different size than we said, etc.). They helped us have a magical night

Sent on 06/01/2019

Rafael Isidro · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely fantastic! Would highly recommend!

We had our wedding on 5/12/2019, and my bride and I were extremely happy with Bello Entertainment. All crew did a good job. In particular, strenuous efforts were made by Lily to secure we would have a beautiful and unforgettable wedding party. Enki (The Harpist) had an amazing performance. She was professional and played beautifully. She definitely made the event over the top great. Our guests came from 8 different countries, so we had a multicultural party and Bello Entertainment was able to simultaneously translate all party in English, Portuguese and Spanish. Overall, if I could I would give more stars since they exceeded all our expectations. Our guests keeping saying that by far our reception was the best they had attended. Thank you, Lily and Enki, for such an amazing wedding reception. If you are having Bello Entertainment event you are in great hands.

Rafael and Miryan

Sent on 07/07/2019

Bello Entertainment's reply:

WOW! What a great review! It was our pleasure to work with you guys! The Bello Team wishes you and Miryan a lifetime of happiness! Call us back for the baby shower :)))

Danish Qureshi · Married on 05/09/2019

Enki Bello is amazing

Enki was wonderful. She is a great musician and very professional! A must hire for any event!

Sent on 12/10/2018

T Foust · Married on 03/02/2019

60th and 30th Celebration

Bello Entertainment was a wonderful experience. Extremely professional! Prompt and efficient! Lily truly made my mother InLaw and my Husband’s birthday celebration a night to remember with pictures to make it UNFORGETTABLE! Thank you Bello Entertainment!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/22/2019

Unbelievably amazing!!!!

I got married a couple weeks ago and hired Enki and Andrew (cellist) for both my ceremony and cocktail hour. Not only were they amazing musicians, they were incredibly professional. Very punctual, great communication skills, and extremely hardworking. My guests are still talking about what an amazing job they did. They we able to accommodate us for an intricate song to come down the aisle to and they played it so beautifully!!!! There was not a dry eye in the audience! They both play incredibly and it is evident how passionate they are about their craft. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or simply having any kind of event. I actually look forward to hiring them again in the future for anniversaries and other celebrations! If you want to higher top notch performers that will wow your guests, look no further than Enki and Andrew!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Kiera · Married on 01/31/2019

Enki was amazing. She preformed at our bridal salon during a designer launch party. She played beautifully and we highly recommend her to our clients!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Vanessa Neupmann · Married on 12/13/2018

Great show

The Harpist brought a touch of elegance to our holiday party

Sent on 03/18/2019

L Hag · Married on 11/14/2018

Fantastic!

Super-responsive! Excellent job!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • I

Ipek · Married on 11/11/2018

Enki made my daugter’s birthday party amazing!

Our country club regularly hires Enki for club nights with music and dancing as a DJ. We brought Enki as the DJ for my 7yr old girls karaoke birthday party. The party was a huge hit. We got endless complements from all the guests. Enki and her assistant Lily are extremely professional and accommodating. Enki is a proven and very talented musician thus she is an excellent DJ. Enki also played her electronic harp for the girls and mesmerized them! We can’t wait to do another event with Enki.

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent!

Enki Bello is a phenomenal musician whose harp melodies are filled with true poise and beauty. Her heartfelt and passionate performance memorized our guests and made our ceremony and cocktail hour memorable and beautiful. I can't thank Enki enough for making our special day one filled with soothing and melodic music. She was a pleasure to work with and I can still feel her music in my heart.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Anthony Fiore · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding After Party Karaoke

Enki is an amazing DJ. She did a great job of coordinating our wedding after party. We had a 3 hour karaoke session and everyone had a blast. Her equipment is top notch and it was easy to play / request songs. On top of it all she is extremely pleasant and easy to work with. I highly recommend Enki for any special occasion!

Nelson Caballero · Married on 10/10/2018

Enki is an amazing artist and such an inspiration!

Enki is an amazing artist and such an inspiration! Enki is top talent and her Harp is magical, incredibly creative and unique...it's hard to describe in words. The audience and I were completely mesmerized! Thank you for such amazing and inspirational performance!!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Jyl · Married on 10/06/2018

Photobooth

Enki was very reasonable with her rates. A professional, on time, kind, sweet person. A pleasure to work with. I'm glad i found her and would highly recommend .

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/30/2018

Simply amazing!

From the very beginning to the very end, it was a pleasure to work with Enki. Her professionalism and easy going attitude made it a breeze. We knew working with Enki we wouldn’t have to worry about anything. Enki is beyond talented playing the harp and this talent help made our special day become magical! We would highly recommend Enki’s services to anyone looking to create a truly memorable experience!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Melania · Married on 09/23/2018

I was looking for a unique type of music performance for my baby shower & came across the talent of Enki Bello. She provided a truly memorable experience for my guests. Her music is angelic and moved everyone who heard it. I would highly recommend her services without hesitation.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Maria Ruiz · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience

I booked bello entertainment for my daughter’s 10th bday party with services including dj/kereoke and was not disappointed she was awesome and my guest enjoyed themselves with a successful end result....thank you and def. will be calling you again for the next party/gathering .....price was reasonable and she was very Accommodating....