Bello & Blue Events Reviews

Bello & Blue Events 6
Bello & Blue Events 7

Reesa · Married on 11/09/2018

Gravois-Arabie Wedding

Hello & Blue Events is an amazing company to work with for your wedding coordination! My wife and I are from Louisiana and they helped us coordinate all the finite details that come along with planning a destination wedding. Lindsey, our coordinator, went above and beyond to make our day special and was always willing to help out with those small, last minute, things that pop up on your wedding day. She was extremely professional and she brought all our wants into fruition. Highly recommend this fine company!!!

• Claire

Claire Olbrychowski · Married on 09/29/2018

The most magical experience of my life!

I cannot say enough about how much we loved working with Bello and Blue Events over the past year to plan our California dream wedding at the Ojai Valley Inn! She went above and beyond to make sure every detail was swoon worthy. From the start of planning to the big day Lindsey and her team make sure you actually get to ENJOY the process! Everything was perfect and I owe it all to these allstars!

Kinsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Bello and Blue Events was above and beyond our expectations!! We recently got married in Denver, but live in Houston, which naturally makes things a little more difficult being out of state and all but Lindsey and her team are wonderful to work with! They were full of good resources, contacts, etc....always quick to respond! And made our wedding absolutely perfect! Nailed every detail! I would recommend them for anyone who wants to have a beautiful, fun, flowing wedding! She made life on me easy! ☺️

• W

Winnie · Married on 08/25/2018

Like a dream

Lindsey and her team made our wedding dreams come true. I was looking for someone who could do it all, and after speaking with Lindsey, the decision was easy. I remember telling my now husband, “I think she just gets me.” She made us feel secure during the entire planning process, consistently taking notes of things we want, piecing our thought flutters together and making design, vendor, or more economical recommendations. Throughout the wedding day we felt no stress because Lindsey always got it (I think she has a fairy godmother wand somewhere). Every minute detail, she was always one step ahead, with her calming and level headed attitude. I don’t think you can put a price tag on having a peace of mind for and throughout your wedding day, but even if you can, Lindsey and her team are worth it. Thank you, Lindsey, for making our wedding so memorable and so extra.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2018

Hiring Lindsey and her team at Bello & Blue for day-of coordination (which I assure you was SOO much more than just this) and floral design, was the absolute best decision we made in the wedding planning process. From initial meeting, to planning, to day-of, to wrap up, Lindsey was organized, professional and took piles of stress off the entire process. Lindsey was highly involved, extremely confident and 100% translated the vision we had for the wedding into the most beautiful reality. In terms of floral and design - I was in complete and utter awe at what she and her team produced in the hours from set up to the ceremony. The bouquets, elegant tables, thoughtful center pieces, lounge areas, the ceremony arch - everything was like it was out of movie and we feel so blessed that her team transformed my parents backyard into a truly gorgeous wedding.

From planning to day-of, nothing phased Lindsey! She was patient with my questions and changes, gave quick and insightful feedback when I needed to bounce ideas off someone, and was extremely hands-on. Despite rain on the day of the wedding and a delay in events, she kept everyone on track, and I felt literally zero stress knowing she had a handle on everything! Lindsey and her team are like wedding machines - I have high respect for them and their work. Everyone commented on how gorgeous our wedding was and how smoothly it flowed. I am forever grateful for their help and support!

I cannot recommend Bello & Blue enough - do yourself a favour and invest in this team, I assure you they will invest in you ten fold.

Liz & Brendan Kearns

Bello & Blue Events 8
    Bello & Blue Events 9

Jill · Married on 06/30/2018

Lindsey was so excellent. Calm and organized. Created a beautiful wedding so many great memories

J · Married on 06/23/2018

Lindsey & the whole B&B team, we wanted to thank you so much for everything. You took our mess of ideas and turned it into something beautiful. You gave us the structure we needed and gracefully pressed us on to the finish line to make it actually happen. We've appreciated your ideas and recommendations, your vision and your action. You truly are, hands down, THE BEST, and the best decision we made! Thank you so much, and all our best! J&J

Betsy · Married on 06/16/2018

Stop looking for a wedding planner, and choose Bello and Blue Events. They are the best in the business! We vetted a few wedding planners, and B&B was our #1 choice. We worked directly with the owner, Lindsey, for our wedding, and we ended up using their floral service (Bello & Blooms) as well - shout out to Kate the florist! We had a chance of thunderstorms the day of our wedding, and I was so thankful to have the B&B team to make our dreams come true. It's comforting to have a third party make the hard choice about rain delays and change of ceremony locations. Luckily for us, we beat out the rain, and everything happened as planned. We were so thankful that we could just be present our entire wedding weekend knowing we put our complete trust in the B&B team. Our flowers were STUNNING too. My bouquet was out of this world beautiful. Their menu-style approach to planning is ideal - you can pick and choose what works for you and add-on as necessary. Again - we cannot stress enough that B&B is the absolute best - professional, trustworthy, creative, and FABULOUS

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Kate from Bello & Blue Events was absolutely amazing! All of the vendors she recommended to us were fantastic! Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and was done so smoothly! She always had a positive attitude and took the time to make sure my wife and I were happy! We literally cannot thank Kate and Bello & Blue enough for how wonderful they were! Would strongly recommend!

Nikita · Married on 06/09/2018

Lindsay and her team at Bello and Blue are the most professional and organized group of people I have dealt with. We used them for planning as well as the floral for the wedding and that amount of time and effort she put into our wedding was above and beyond what we were expecting. The floral and decorations were all my visions made into reality and the flow of the whole day was perfect! I did not have to worry about anything and neither did my family. We had a wedding of 325 people with two ceremonies and one reception in one day and they way Bello and Blue handled everything was extremely professional and there was not a flaw in anything that they did! Extremely friendly people and I would highly highly recommend their team to anyone!

Shelby · Married on 05/12/2018

Hiring Lindsey and the Bello and Blue team was probably the best decision we made for the wedding. In fact, when we told our venue, we had hired Lindsey and Bello and Blue, their first reaction was "Oh we love her!" My mom and I were overwhelmed with the wedding decision making, and it didn't help that I lived across the country. Lindsey made decision making easier, and she remained positive the whole time. Her attention to detail is impeccable. Our wedding guests were complementing on every detail she had added, and even told us it was the most elegant wedding they had ever been. She also never forgets a face. One of our wedding guests was impressed Lindsey even remembered their dogs' names.

We also used Bello and Blue for our flower arrangements. They did a fabulous job! My mom was very picky on what she wanted for flowers. Although when Lindsey first presented the flower proposal, my mom didn't think it was enough flowers, Bello and Blue exceeded my mother's expectations on the amount and beauty of the flowers within our budget.

I would highly recommend them for any of their services.

• Paula

Paula · Married on 01/13/2018

Imagine your perfect wedding. Now multiply that by 10 -- that is what you get with Bello & Blue!
    We had the most perfect and romantic winter wedding ever, thanks to B&B. Way above and beyond our expectations!
    After interviewing a handful of wedding planners and extensively reviewing profiles of candidates, we decided to hire Lindsey for our complete wedding planning needs. She vastly stood out due to her ability to bring beauty, uniqueness, and charm to fruition in her event design aesthetics. Lindsey is extremely organized and knows event planning better than I imagine anyone else could. We would have been overly stressed and completely at a loss if we did not use her full-service package. She has exceptional taste and a classic & fresh perspective that allowed us to see more BEAUTY and LOVE in one day than we could have ever imagined ourselves! Lindsey and Kate designed stunning floral arrangements and decor set in a private residence that Lindsey found for us in Winter Park, CO during the winter. From the bride and groom's perspective, the planning process while working with Bello & Blue was essentially stress-free and very enjoyable. We were updated regularly and met with Lindsey frequently to make sure things were going smoothly. She has a list of preferred vendors she trusts and she will even negotiate prices on your behalf when working with them. She presents vendor options based on how your style matches with theirs and she will facilitate the meetings with key vendors so that she stays in the loop. We have so many great things to say about Lindsey, but we cannot put them into a mere review. All we can say is that she is the sweetest, most caring and professional person we could've ever trusted to plan the biggest party of our lives! If you are anxious about planning your dream day, look no further and trust her to bring your DREAM to LIFE more beautifully and seamlessly than you could ever imagine!

Bello & Blue Events 10
    Bello & Blue Events 11
    Bello & Blue Events 12
    Bello & Blue Events 13
    Bello & Blue Events 14
    Bello & Blue Events 15
    Bello & Blue Events 16

Laura · Married on 09/22/2017

Lindsey and her team at Bello & Blue Events were simply the best, and made this whole process a dream. Words cannot adequately express how grateful both my husband (!!) and I are with Lindsey's help as our wedding planner throughout this entire process, which was just over a year. We live out of state, and the idea of planning a wedding was terribly daunting (it was either a big wedding, or eloping) and after talking with Lindsey, I immediately felt at ease. She handled all details seamlessly, and was able to take our ideas and put turn them into reality. Lindsey is so creative, and at times would gently suggest something in addition to our ideas to help everything seem and appear more cohesive. We also used B&B's in house florist (Kate!! who is WONDERFUL and all the flowers were STUNNING- people keep reaching out to me to tell me about how amazing our flowers were). That being said, we never felt ANY pressure to get our flowers through B&B. Our wedding was almost a month ago, and people keep telling us how amazing this day was, how amazing Lindsey was, and how wonderful the event turned out. Lindsey was there the day of our wedding, getting everything ready (despite heavy winds) and was such a calming presence during the day. Truly, I never stressed about the wedding, and if I had a worry, I would email Lindsey, and she would immediately express that she was on it! This was one of the best decisions that we made when planning our wedding (you know, besides deciding to marry one another). We both highly recommend Lindsey and her team at Bello & Blue Events!! THANK YOU Lindsey!!!

Hillary · Married on 09/16/2017

When the daunting task of throwing a wedding came over us, we almost decided to do away with it all and elope... then I talked to Lindsey and all was well & good. From the very first meeting we had with Lindsey, she calmed our nerves and let it be known to myself, my fiancee and my family that we could have a beautiful wedding and planning it from London would be possible! From the start Lindsey asks questions you would never think of, and she has a quick answer for ALL of your many questions.
    Later when I met with Kate and Lindsey to talk about Bello & Blue doing our floral & design, my hesitance to have a wedding changed to complete excitement! They worked with my budget and put their heads together to get the best ideas, things I would never think of myself and absolutely loved!
    During planning Lindsey was there to answer all my questions like how much alcohol we need to buy, reviewing and comparing catering contracts, and where on vendor contracts we could try to negotiate.
    The day of the wedding was absolutely beautiful. I gave Lindsey limited direction on what I wanted my day to resemble and she knocked it out of the park - it was perfect!
    Hiring Bello & Blue was the best decision we made from the beginning, and our day would not have happened if it wasn't for having them on board. Bello & Blue planning AND floral was the best money we spent and worth every penny.

Becky · Married on 09/16/2017

Our choice to work with Kate from Bello & Blue was the first and best decision we made when we began our ten month journey of planning our daughter's wedding.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

Our experience with Lindsey and the Bello & Blue team was fantastic!! We decided to bring Lindsey in about 10 months before our wedding and she was with us every step of the way. She was able to see our vision and bring it to life in a way we never could have done with out her. When we had to change our venue Lindsey made the transition easy, and our wedding turned out even better!! Lindsey was great with us showing us different options to help create our perfect wedding. Lindsey was always there when we needed her weather it was a late night email or a call the morning of the wedding. She listened to us and helped us create a wonderful day! We can't say enough great things about Lindsey and her Bello & Blue team. I would DEFINITELY recommend them to any bride to be!!

Cindy · Married on 08/05/2017

I can't say enough nice things about Lindsey Dienstbach & Bello and Blue Events. Tara & Dale's wedding was beyond amazing and Lindsey's attention to detail was perfection. We also give Lindsey & Kate full credit for bringing the sun out one minute before the ceremony began!!!

Devon · Married on 06/30/2017

There aren't enough positive words in the dictionary to describe Bello and Blue and Kate Dalton. From the moment I meet Kate and Lindsey I fully trusted that they got what I was looking for. Kate was a pure joy to have a part of our day. It was like having another friend there who was really on top of things. Even though she was technically a day of coordinator, she was available to me at every question I had. She was so excited about our ideas and really went above and beyond in creating a perfect day for me, my husband, and our families. I can't thank them enough!!!

DANA · Married on 06/23/2017

Selecting Bello & Blue Events was one of the best planning decisions I made! As an event planner myself, I was seriously concerned about turning over such an important event to someone else. After meeting Kate and Lindsey for the first time, I had no problem at all! It was such a treat to be able to enjoy the day without having to worry about a thing. I worked primarily with Kate and during the planning process, she was always responsive and provided all the advice I needed. Her high level of expertise was evident immediately and all other vendors I had selected held her in high regard. Above all, she was fun to work with! I cannot recommend Kate and Bello & Blue highly enough!

Hailey · Married on 06/10/2017

The decision to work with Lindsey and her Bello and Blue team was *the* best decision we made in our wedding planning. We chose to work with them through the entire planning process and if we had to do it all over again we'd make the exact same choice. Lindsey was there at every turn, she brought us the best options for each piece of the wedding and wedding weekend, and she helped us make informed decisions the whole way.

Lindsey understood our vision so well, that the wedding and reception actually looked even better than we could have dreamed. We never had to micromanage, and we never had to wonder if things would be taken care of.

It never mattered what we through at the B&B team, it was all taken care of: from our high decor expectations to massive changes to the plan two weeks out, Lindsey and her team hardly blinked at the challenges that even we thought couldn't be tackled.

We can't say enough about how wonderful our Bello and Blue experience was. We knew from our first call with Lindsey that she was the perfect one to work with, but if you're on the fence about whether or not to go forward, we suggest you *go for it*!!! We promise you won't regret it.

Bob · Married on 06/10/2017

Stop your search right now and just choose Bello & Blue! Being fairly detail-oriented people who like to do things on our own, we weren’t sure we would get much value out of hiring a planner. Looking back after the dust has settled, it was one of the best decisions we made. We had such a great experience planning our wedding. Every time we met up with Kate it felt like getting together with friends. That is, if your friends are a lot of fun, give thoughtful advice, and are always on top of their game. She did a great job of incorporating our ideas while also offering helpful suggestions to make them even better. Every time we had a question regarding logistics (how do we cue the toasts?, what time should the cake arrive?, how do we return the linens?) the answer was always “don’t worry, we take care of that,” which proved to be true from the moment we started planning to our final exit from the venue. In addition to arranging our schedule and helping us meet deadlines, some of the best value came from the great vendor connections that Bello & Blue has. They were spot on with each recommendation and it saved us so much time not having to track down the best companies by searching through endless reviews. They also do flowers in-house, which were beautiful. We were thrilled with how well all the vendors, event staff & Kate worked together, delivering flawlessly and seamlessly on the big day. Having B&B on board took any hint of concern out of our minds, allowing us to just enjoy the experience and celebrate with family and friends. Thanks so much!

• F

Fariba · Married on 06/03/2017

As mother of the Bride and a person who entertains quite often I was very hesitant to trust any planner but since my daughter is a resident with a very demanding schedule we decided to hire Bello and Blue. We met with both Lindsey and Kate and they were both wonderful but both the bride and I felt a connection to Kate. She was absolutely extraordinary in the level of professionalism and efficiency through out the whole process - even having to deal with two ceremonies (Sofre Aghd). She also was our florist and did a magnificent job!! Every detail was wonderfully planned and thought of!!

Jenni · Married on 06/03/2017

Simply put, the Bello and Blue team absolutely amazed us. We had a very specific idea of what we wanted for our wedding, which was a 3-day event in Mexico – Welcome Party, Rehearsal Dinner, and Wedding. We wanted our guests to feel like they were coming to a celebration of our marriage, not just a one day wedding. To us that meant multiple events that everyone was invited to. She made a magnificent weekend come to life – 3 days we will truly never forget. As we liked to tell her, she took all our simple ideas and made them into beautiful fantastic rainbows. Everything was so personal. Everything was so beautiful. Everything exceeded not only our expectations, but our guests as well.

On top of all this, Lindsey also organized multiple days of events for 100+ wedding guests and dealt with a 20-person wedding party. She helped us find and a negotiate pricing for a rehearsal dinner venue and lead the negotiations with the hotel. Lindsey showed that she is, by far, the best in the business. After countless meetings and phones calls with us, Lindsey’s experience became abundantly clear. She gained our trust and delivered on the best weekend of our lives. We are so very thankful to have hired Lindsey. By the end, she wasn’t just our wedding planner, she became our friend. There isn’t enough time in the day to thank Lindsey and Bello and Blue for what they did for us. Our wedding was truly memorable and couldn’t have happened without Lindsey. Thank you Lindsey. Thanks for everything.

Natasha · Married on 06/03/2017

I worked with Kate for my wedding June 2017 at Spruce Mountain Ranch. She was absolutely Amazing! I was a busy medical resident and she found the perfect balance between involving me in every decision and not overwhelming me. Kate also was the florist for our wedding and I was more than happy with the result. The flowers are something I still get compliments on months later! We also did a half Persian Wedding, which added extra complexity to coordinating. Kate was an absolute pleasure to work with and 100% the reason our wedding went off without a hitch!

cheri · Married on 05/20/2017

The team from Bello & Blue Events was such an asset to us on our wedding day! We learned through our planning experience that when planning a wedding you have to put a lot of trust in people you don't know, which at times can be stressful. Lindsey made it easy and frequently calmed any nerves we had throughout the process. She is so on top of everything - communicative, knowledgeable, has a great eye for design and detail, and is just truly a joy of a person. We found ourselves frequently exclaiming "Lindsey is just so cool!" and feel so fortunate that she was recommended to us. We couldn't have imagined our wedding day and the days leading up to it in the hands of anyone else. While we hired Bello & Blue for the month package, we have no doubt that Lindsey and her team would be remarkable at planning any style and size of event. Sending our love and thanks to Bello & Blue!