62 Reviews for Bellissima Bridal Designs

Flower Girls (1)
Jewelry (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)

I purchased my dress in NYC (because that's where I live), but was getting married down in Miami, so I worked with Bellissima for all my alterations. They did such an amazing job! My dress fit perfectly. They were super attentive to my needs and requests. They were also very flexible with appointment scheduling. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Marcel, 12/31/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bellissima has incredibly nice women who are extremely helpful and accommodating!

Profile Picture Anne, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I live in Boston, MA but my mom lives in Florida. There was no way that i would try on dresses without my mom being present. In one of my trips to FL, we visited Bellissima Bridal. The staff was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. I felt very relaxed and comfortable. Bellissima had a large selection of dresses to pick from and I never felt pressured to buy something i didn't want/liked. They also opened a bottle of champagne for us after i said Yes! to the dress. They were always able to accommodate all my fittings appointments with my traveling schedule. The seamstress was absolutely the BEST and made sure the dress fit me to perfection. If you want your dress shopping experience to truly be special and one to remember go here first! Thank you for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

Profile Picture Wendy, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Bride, Veils

I went to 4 others wedding dress stores before falling in love with Belissima Bridal. The staff here is amazing and so hospitable. The owners have been in the business for years, but they don't treat it like a business at all. From the moment you step into their store, you are an old friend. They make you feel right at home and take all of the stress out of finding the right dress for you. Their selection is unbeatable and you never feel rushed or pressured like I found to be the case at some of the chain stores. Whether you are spending $1,000 or $10,000 on your dress, you are their valued customer and are treated as such. Thank y'all so much for your outstanding service and my beautiful dress!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/22/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils

This was the best bridal store I visited during my hunt for a wedding dress. I had already been in a few stores on Miracle Mile that day. My mom and I weren't even spoken to or acknowledged in almost every store we went into that day! We were tired and hungry when we quickly popped into Bellissima Bridal as our last stop that day. We were greeted right away and the staff was extremely helpful even though we didn't' have an appointment. I saw several gorgeous dresses and one that I wasn't too sure about because it was in blush pink. They convinced me to try it on because it also came in ivory. I realized after trying it on that it was the most amazing dress I had seen all day. When they let me see what it would look like in ivory I knew that pink was the way to go! I only had to go back for one fitting before picking up my dress months in advance. The alterations were perfect. They recommended a veil that matched PERFECTLY with my style and my Stella York dress.

I felt the true love the staff had for wedding dresses and cannot wait to send them pictures from my wedding day! They asked to see how it came out and I could tell they were genuinely interested in my day being as special as can be! I highly recommend this shop!

Profile Picture Patricia, 1/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Shoes, Veils, Bride

I LOVE my dress! They have beautiful gowns in this store and you will be surprise how the prices range from low to high. I highly recommend Bellissima Bridal Designs. The entire staff was very nice and professional.

Profile Picture User581436, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff was what made this shop stand out for me, there was no pressure into dresses I hated or to buy something I did not love. It just so happened that the first dress I tried on is the one I got. They were fantastic all along the way. I had three fittings, and they listened to me for my opinion of what I wanted.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride

I was a little nervous picking a bridal gown as I was planning my wedding from out of state (I currently live in NYC) but couldn’t picture being anywhere but Miami to find my dress with my family at my side. I set aside a week to travel to Miami with the hopes of finding the perfect dress, and booked appointments at several boutiques on Miracle Mile and Bellissima Bridal was my first one. Needless to say, this is where I found my dress, and only the 4th one I tried on! They have a TON of options but it didn’t take me long to find THE ONE. After I said "yes to the dress" they popped a bottle of champagne and made the moment even more special for my family and I. They were very helpful and accommodating, working with my out of state schedule for fittings and alterations. The alterations were flawless! They made me feel beautiful at every fitting and the compliments I received on the day are a testament to their professionalism and commitment to what they do. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/21/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Preservation

I love this place. They help me found the perfect dress. The entire staff is very professional and they made feel special. i had a awesome time. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lusiana, 4/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding gown at Bellissima Bridal and I do not regret it! I started shopping for dresses everywhere, but I couldn't find a style it would fit me perfect and I would love. One morning walking through Miracle Mile I found this boutique, what called my attention was not only the amazing gowns they had on display, but the ladies who guided and helped me to search for the perfect gown until I said "yes to the dress." I love my dress so much I want to keep it for a while.

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Alterations, Preservation, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

I spend 3 Saturday's looking for my dress in coral gables (miracle mile), and I found the most beautiful and stoning dress I have ever seen in this store. I absolutely loved everything! Excellent customer service. Thank you you girls so much for all the help.

Profile Picture Giselle, 8/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

OMG my wedding dress was absolutely stunning! I purchased it at Bellissima Bridal and I could not have been happier. The entire staff is very professional and attentive to all of your needs. They greet you by name and are there to offer your expert advice when you need it most. Shopping for a wedding gown can be a bit overwhelming but at Bellissima it was a pleasure! Great prices and selection from a variety of designers.

Profile Picture Irma, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone at the shop has been really helpful and kind. I really enjoyed finding my dress at this wonderful shop.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/1/15, 7 Reviews

Gabby,

Jonah and I are very thankful to you and others working with you at Bellissima Bridal for all of your assistance in helping me to find the most wonderful bridal gown. It looked perfect on our wedding day and my gown helped to make this day everything that I have always hoped for! Thank you so much again for helping to make our special day beautiful!

Love and Thanks,

Sheera & Jonah

Profile Picture Sheera, 1/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my Watters gown from Bellissima as well as crystal belt, and had a wonderful experience. The staff was super helpful and patient. The showroom was not overcrowded and it was a much more relaxed experience than many bridal shops in Miami. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Megan , 11/29/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This store was exceptionally accommodating, friendly, and flexible.

I looked at a few boutiques for my bridal gown and this was hands down the best.

Their selection of gowns and range of pricing was everything I was looking for. I wanted an experience with the least amount of stress without pushy sales staff and that's exactly what I got.

Gaby was so nice and patient and listened to everything I said and she helped me pick out a few options until I found the dress! It was literally the first one I tried on, the tears were flowing, and I said Yes to the Dress!

They were very accommodating in regards to fittings since I did not live locally and when it came to alterations, they tried to fit me in according to my schedule and in the end everything was done on time and my dress looked perfect!

I was so pleased with their services that I also used them for my dress preservation services.

From beginning to end this boutique was exceptional. I recommend them to any bride looking for not only beautiful dresses but for amazing service, friendliness, and professionalism.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Buying a wedding dress can be an overwhelming process. With so many choices, and lots of alteration decisions when you do find "dress," it can be a bit much. Thankfully Bellissima made the entire process completely painless. From selection to final pickup, they were incredibly helpful. They carry a range of International brands from Essence of Australia to Pronovias. Their salon has veils and a prop bouquet to give the full picture so you can visualize how it will look on the big day. Furthermore, they sell a number of accessories if you would like to add a little something extra. In addition, the original alterations estimate was a good indication of the actual cost. As for the alterations, they were willing to meet with me repeatedly to fix any tiny issue that I found until it was just right. I am fairly top heavy, and was very concerned about making sure I was tastefully covered and able to wear supportive undergarments. They really worked with me to fit the dress to my body perfectly. Throughout the visits, the staff remembered me and made me feel like part of the family, asking details about things I had mentioned months before. I highly recommend this friendly and professional bridal boutique.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress here. It took me 3 stores to finally find the one, but I'm glad I did - and for such a great price too! Very surprised at how affordable all their beautiful dresses are.

Profile Picture Rose, 9/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I live in Boca Raton and went to 3 different bridal salons up there and didn't find anything I liked. I'm not very girly so it was difficult getting used to seeing myself in a formal gown. I booked several appointments on the Mile and Bellissima Bridal was my first one. Needless to say, this is where I found my dress! Compared to some of the other stores on the mile, it isn't the biggest, but I think that's what sets it apart from the others and they have a TON of options. They caught on to what I was looking for and pulled the dress I ended up choosing almost right away. After I said "yes to the dress" they popped a bottle of champagne and made the moment even more special. The alterations were flawless! The woman who did them has been doing it a long time and she is very thorough. She really takes her time and notices every detail; she made my dress even more beautiful. Also, they were very flexible with me when scheduling my appointments. The only negative thing about the process was all the Miami traffic I had to get through to get here after work for my fittings, but it was well worth it. The punch line is I have a dress that I love and the process for getting it at Bellissima Bridal was painless and wonderful.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/22/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I shopped all around Miami to find my perfect dress and once I stopped at Bellissima, I cancelled all my other appointments. I didn't need to see any other dress because I had found THE ONE :) The girls there were amazing, from day 1: great customer service, flexible with the fitting appointments and always treated you with the outmost professionalism. They worked with my budget and made sure I only saw dresses within the range I set and OMG what a selection. I would recommend this Bridal shop to everyone I know because it was just an amazing experience that every girl should have while she dress shops and gets fitted for her big day :)
Thank you ladies!!!

Profile Picture Lily, 4/12/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Bellissima Bridal was the BEST ONE at the Miracle Mile. The ladies who help me understood exactly what I was looking for. They brought different options of styles and fabrics with the idea of what I wanted. They where very patience trying on the dresses until I found the ONE! I fall in love and I knew immediately that was my dress!

I really want to thank Bellissima Bridal girls, they are wonderful and very friendly, I felt in family with them! They made my wedding day be the most memorable one!

Profile Picture User3275834, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

You can tell they love their work... every time I went there it was full of happy faces. They have a huge range of styles with reasonable prices. I shopped around, but ended up going right back.

Profile Picture User2882864, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Super happy!!! Great team to work with. Always with patience and always understood my needs. My dress was magnificient and wouldnt prefer any other. Thank you for making every little detail "perfect."

Profile Picture User1742967, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I walked thru Miracle Mile for three weekends in a row with my mom in tow, Bellisima is where I should have started.
They have impeccable taste, a beautiful array of dresses, an attentive staff, accommodating and flexible, their seamstress is also a sweet lady.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/18/12, 5 Reviews