Bellina Bridal Reviews

5 | Canyon Country, CA

5 Reviews for Bellina Bridal

Lindsey · Married on 05/01/2011

Having Karen make my wedding dress for me was a really great experience. Some of my family was skeptical about me hiring out for a wedding dress, but I do not regret it at all and I'm really glad I chose Bellina Bridal. She responded to all my e-mails promptly and took all my questions seriously. It was really exciting when the dress arrived and now I can't wait to wear it. The only alterations it will need are because I lost weight recently. The fabric and the way the dress moves is really gorgeous. I would recommend Bellina Bridal and Karen to anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2011

Kate · Married on 04/02/2011

Karen at Bellina Bridal was wonderful to work with! I contacted Bellina Bridal because I knew exactly what kind of dress I wanted, but I didn't want to pay designer prices. Karen and I communicated via email to put together a sketch, and she sent swatches of fabric via post to make sure I got what I wanted. My dress came out beautifully, and only needed minor alterations. I loved it!! The craftsmanship of the dress was very high quality, as well as the fabric and lace details. Thank You Karen for making my dream dress a reality! :)

Sent on 06/03/2012

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2010

I adore Bellina Bridal and Karen!.. Even when I was little I knew I wanted a unique red wedding dress... I looked everywhere and that's when I found Karen... I was worried because we where designing a dress through email but it came out so perfect.. I got to deign it and choose the color with Karens help deciding... I can truly say my dress was one of a kind... Also being plus size I was so scared it wasn't going to fit.. But again Karen got it just right!... I got married in October and I still email her... I'm so thankful to her... I got married in Vegas and had to walk through MGM grand and every single person stopped to stare... The photographer at the wedding place absolutely loved it... You want your dream dress, Bellina Bridal is it!!

Sent on 05/04/2011

Lindsey · Married on 09/18/2010

I LOVED working with Karen, she is so sweet. My dress was a an altered version of one of her most beautiful designs (the Antonietta). She is flexible too, I must have changed my dress ideas about a million times, and yet she never complained! I got a top-quality, custom-made dress that fit perfectly upon its arrival for about the same price as an off-the-rack dress would have been BEFORE tailoring. When my wedding was canceled, she worked out a payment plan with me when I decided I still wanted to get my dress. I have recommended her to several friends and am already planning on having her design my next dress when I find Mr. Definitely-Right. The quality of my dress topped anything I could have ordered from Maggie Sottero, and she always responded promptly and gracefully to any of my questions! Definitely a bride-to-be's dream vendor.

Sent on 05/05/2011

Abigayle · Married on 08/10/2011

2.4
      1.5
      1.5
      3.0

I'm a bridesmaid on SATURDAY (three days from now)

The first communication breakdown came when I wanted a shawl to go with my bridesmaid dress - lots of unreturned emails, and I had to get the bride to reach out to her before Karen responded.

All of the dresses were delayed and delayed with very little communication from Karen - and it ultimately showed up FIVE days before the wedding, but get this, it's the WRONG color. Like, not even in the same family. I ordered a dove gray dress, and I got a khaki/brown/taupe thing. I'm going to look like a sand dune.

She's DID return my call, not that there is much to be done with 3 days left. Apparently you can't get a dress dyed anywhere in Chicago... so I'm faced with doing it myself. She seems convinced that this khaki thing is what we agreed on, so I doubt I'll be able to get anything close to a refund...

The bride's dress is not exactly what they'd discussed, but it is still lovely. All of the dresses fit well, and I did get a shawl with my dress - but I wish I could post pictures to go with this review - 1 would be the picture of the dress in the color I picked, and one would be the dress as it is, hanging on the back of the door as I type this. So INCREDIBLY different. How does that even happen?!?!

Sent on 08/10/2011