Belles & Whistles Reviews

32 | Richmond, VA

32 Reviews for Belles & Whistles

Peggy · Married on 10/03/2015

Jennings was the month of coordinator for my daughter's wedding. Her help in the last month (and advice/referrals prior to that) were a life safer - or a sanity saver anyway. Jennings impressed me the skills and talents she brought to her task. She was personable, able to listen, and be responsive to our wishes but also give helpful advice, considerations or suggestions, She was very organized, worked diligently on creating a reasonable time line and making sure all the pieces were fitting together. She followed up with vendors to ensure they were on board and in sync with the program. Jennings had a keen ability to take charge as needed to make sure everyone knew where to be when and did so in a very professional and positive way.

The day of the wedding, she rather invisibly made sure everything happened when it was supposed to and magically at the end of the evening had everything sorted to go with various individuals and vendors. We were out of there with boxes packed in our car within ten minutes of the guests leaving!

I didn't realize how much was involved to see that the ceremony and reception went off smoothly. We could not have kept an eye on transportation, the caterers, the DJ etc etc but having all that orchestrated so effortless made it so successful and allowed us all to enjoy the moment. We would highly recommend Jennings as a wedding coordinator - I think she brings many talents to the job.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Lora · Married on 08/15/2015

My wedding day was perfect, not because of me but because of Jennings! I hired Jennings Whiteway for her month-of-coordination package, almost a year before my wedding. From the beginning Jennings maintained contact with me, when it was more than a month prior she reached out to set up a meeting and took all the contracts and items that I had prepared for my wedding. She listened to my plans and wishes and helped ensure that everything was tightened up. She created a professional timeline and shared it with my vendors and when it came to the last minute vendors, not only would she recommend them but would contact and provide me with outlined expenses within a day! All her diligent work and attention to my wedding showed on the day of. Everything went smoothly, I didn't have to worry about anything, even when there was a mix up with one of my arrangements, before I was even aware it happened she had already fixed it and provided a solution. She took over every detail so that I could relax and enjoy my wedding day. She worked closely with my photographer and DJ to ensure every special moment was captured and went off with a bang! I'm couldn't be happier that I hired Jennings and her team! I highly recommend Belles & Whistles.

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/06/2015

I can't say enough about Jennings Whiteway and the Belles & Whistles team. I contracted with Belles & Whistles for day-of-coordination for my Charleston, SC, wedding. Jennings met with me prior to the wedding to develop a timeline, review all vendors and contracts, and finalize the plans for the wedding. Once in Charleston, I was able to spend all my time and energy with family and friends. Not once did I have to worry about the details - Jennings had everything covered. The ceremony and reception were flawless and Belles & Whistles helped to make it the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Eliza · Married on 05/02/2015

Jennings and her team are true professionals. We had never planned a wedding and didn't know where to begin. Jennings kept us on track and organized throughout the 9 months we worked together. She took on tasks that were outside her job description and was always available when we needed her. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Jennings! I highly recommend Jennings and Belles and Whistles.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Katie · Married on 09/27/2014

Hiring Jennings and her team for Day Of Coordination was money well spent! About 4-6 weeks prior to my wedding I turned all of my plans over to her. She coordinated the delivery of all rental items and developed a timeline that worked for all vendors. On my big day I didn't worry about a thing, she had everything in place just as I had planned. I had the time of my life and was able to enjoy every moment!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Colleen Lannetti · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience!

Jennings and her team from Belles & Whistles did an amazing job tying up loose ends and pulling together our vision for our wedding day! She is incredibly kind and professional and fun to work with. My meetings with her were always productive and fun, as she is just a pleasure to be around. I was so relieved to have someone jump in those last couple of months to handle timelines and scheduling, something well worth spending money on, in my opinion! She helped take a lot of stress off of my shoulders so I could enjoy the time before our wedding. I would hire Belles & Whistles again and again and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/07/2018

sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Jennings and her team really made my special day come to life! I could not have done it without her. We were married in October of 2017 at the Branch Museum, and I still cannot believe how perfect everything turned out. We chose the partial planning service which was a great choice. Jennings gave me all the tools I needed to secure vendors and make good planning choices, then the month of I handed everything over and she really did "take it from there". I worried about NOTHING but myself and a few small details in the weeks leading up to the wedding. I must mention that I planned this wedding from quite a long distance so in many cases I had to rely on Jennings knowledge and professional opinion and she never disappointed!

Sent on 05/28/2018