Belle Saison Bridal Reviews

142 | Austin, TX

142 Reviews for Belle Saison Bridal

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2009

Belle Saison was very easy to work with. I worked with Briana, who endured my indecisiveness with much grace and patience. She helped me to select my Maggie Sottero dress after visiting about 6 bridal shops and trying on atleast 50 dresses. Briana was able to select dresses for me to try on according to my taste and body shape.

I also bought my bridesmaid dresses and shoes here, which was a very easy and affordable process. I highly recommend their bridesmaid packages.

Sent on 05/12/2010

Sara · Married on 05/24/2009

I was very happy with the service I received at Belle Saison Bridal. I also purchased 6 bridesmaid dresses there and working with the was great. They really made me feel special. They have a huge selection.

Sent on 06/22/2009

Catherine · Married on 06/21/2008

Highly recommended for many reasons.
    They have a great selection and store layout. Brianna helped me pick out a really great dress and helped with accessories because I have no style sense whatsoever - everything turned out really great. I think from the dress to the shoes everything was made of good quality material that shows up great in pictures.
    They have super package deals, like if you buy your wedding dress there you get discounts on the accessories and free shoes, etc...Also for the bridesmaids they can either get a 20% discount or pick free shoes.
    Everyone is super friendly and I think their prices are much more reasonable than places like Serendipity.

Sent on 08/14/2008

Erica · Married on 12/08/2007

This shop had my dream wedding dress. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They had very large dressing rooms. Their prices were reasonable. I was able to e tmy dream dress for much less than I was planning on.

Sent on 06/15/2008

Leslie · Married on 03/03/2007

Belle Saison literally saved me on my wedding day. First, I thought it was a great price for my dress. Elizabeth was my consultant and she always remembered me each time I came in and was very patient with me. They are not like the other bridal stores in Austin that are so snooty, pretentious, and overpriced. Back to how they saved me. About an hour before I was going to walk down the aisle, we realized that my shoes and jewelry were missing. My coordinator called up the store and they said I could borrow jewelry and a pair of the sample shoes (I was allowed to borrow them for my bridal portraits, so I knew they would work) free of charge! My friend rushed there and they provided her with 3 different combinations of jewelry for me to pick from. I found the perfect combo and the wedding started on time and I wasn't a barefoot bride! I don't know if any other store would have done that for me.

Sent on 11/20/2008

Geneva · Married on 08/03/2002

Michelle was my saleslady and she was awesome to work with. Very interested in me and my wedding and made sure everything was just perfect each time I came in to her store.

Sent on 11/02/2008

Rachel · Married on 04/25/2015

This was the second store I went into and within minutes found the gown I wanted. I bought an Allure gown from Belle Saison. The staff was so helpful. Our consultant helped me try on a bunch of dresses and was so patient with us. I definitely recommend this store for anyone looking to shop for a gown in Austin.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Acicelean · Married on 01/17/2015

Previously I had gone to another bridal shop and the experience was not fun and I felt like I was being punished for being a size 16. When I called Belle Saison to make my appointment I was a little apprehensive, but the ladies made me feel welcome over the phone.

When we arrived Jessica (JR) took the time to learn about me, my friends and of course my dreams for the wedding. We found THE DRESS! It was the 2nd dress I tried on and when I was shaky, she added the veil and I had to fight the tears. She mad me feel beautiful and highlight my features instead of making me ashamed of my curves.

The dress was at many other places, some closer to my home (I live 90 minutes away),l but I have to say they are the best and worth the drive!!

When my dress arrived they were just as nice and made sure I still felt magic with my dress. I am very excited for our wedding and I feel like JR not only helped make my vision a reality, she made me feel like the only bride in the world that day. I will never forget her.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Claire · Married on 09/28/2014

Belle Saison was great! I'm paraplegic, so I needed a few accommodations to make sure the dresses didn't get dirty and they were super helpful! The girl helping me pulled a dress I may have never picked myself and that one ended up being THE ONE! My dress arrived almost a month earlier than predicted. I also got my bridal headpiece there which only took about 2 weeks to arrive and it is stunning! All in all I would definitely recommend Austin brides check out this salon.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Melanie · Married on 10/29/2005

My overall experience at Belle Saison was amazing. I ended up choosing the first dress I chose. After spending many hours there, the girls were so helpful and kind. I ended up choosing my Maggie Sottero gown and veil all in the same day! Good luck to all the future brides.

Sent on 11/02/2008

Katie · Married on 09/28/2018

I just picked up my dress yesterday and couldn't be happier! My consultant, Brittany, was amazing at my first appointment and I was happy to see her again when I went in to try my dress on and take it home. When I came into shop, Brittany listened carefully to what I knew I liked, what I wanted to try, and what my budget was. She pulled dresses for me to try in a few different styles so that by the end of my appointment I felt confident that I knew what I felt good in. I never felt pressured to spend more to get a dress I loved. I pointed out a dress that had a lace pattern I loved but was a few hundred dollars more than I wanted to spend and ultimately not a silhouette I liked. Brittany found a dress in my budget that had similar lace that I fell in love with. When I went to pick my dress up, the size we ordered fit just about perfectly. It's a Maggie Sotero and I was able to order it 3 inches shorter for no additional cost, and since I'm about 5'5" and plan on wearing heels I should be able to skip having it hemmed.

Belle Saison doesn't do alterations on site, but they had a recommendation for a seamstress near where I live in Round Rock. I didn't feel any pressure to go with their recommendation, but their suggestion has great reviews so I'll likely go there.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Emily · Married on 04/09/2016

They have a wonderful selection of dresses. Ones that you could really try on. I'm about a 14 and was very pleased to actually fit into the sample dresses they had in the store.

Sent on 11/22/2015
  • Brittni

Brittni · Married on 07/25/2015

Great selection of gowns from the designers I wanted to see. I almost had too many choices, it was hard to make the final decision. The prices were on point with what I expected to pay. I did get a bonus because I won their monthly drawing for free alterations. Couldn't have had a better experience unless somehow I had gotten my gown for free!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Meredith · Married on 01/17/2015

I was nervous about finding a dress because I hate trying on clothes. Yanna from Belle Saison Bridal was a fabulous consultant. I found my dress, Maggie Sottero "Sydney" and ordered my veil and add on straps and shoes.

All came in with high quality, and the service I received was very good. I ended up losing a lot of weight, so when the dress came, it was too large. Belle Saison referred me to a tailor near me, and that was truly helpful. I looked amazing on my wedding day and I would recommend this shop to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 01/25/2015
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/17/2014

Belle Saison has given me the best experience when shopping for both my gown and for the bridesmaids. Brittany is AMAZING, and she really is my wedding fashion expert. Between helping me not lose sight of the gown that fit best on me, to helping my girls feel beautiful & important in the bridesmaid process too. I am extremely happy with my experience here. They get all my wedding fashion business!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Trisha · Married on 03/29/2014

I have to start out by saying that I am not the type of girl that looks forward to dress shopping... all of that white just freaks me out! Haha
    I had 4 visits to Belle Saison with Kat Williams and she totally made this experience enjoyable. She dealt with me trying on the same dress 3 times and finding something new to try on almost every time. She offered her input but wasn't too pushy (like sales people at other big name bridal stores.) Even though I won a giveaway and a portion of my dress cost was donated by Belle Saison, Kat always gave me the attention that a full paying customer would receive.
    I was especially impressed when I returned almost 5 months later, Kat remembered me, my mother in law and some random issues I was having associated to the wedding. The customer service is top notch!
    Their prices are reasonable, they carry well known name dresses, but not a huge array of sizes (only reason for not having a 5 star review)
    I would definitely recommend Belle Saison (and Kat) to anyone in the market for a wedding dress!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Courtnie · Married on 12/15/2012

I looked at so many dresses before coming to Belle Saison and was so confused. There were plenty of dresses that I liked at my price range ($1500 or less), but I hadn't found the one I loved. It didn't take long to find "the one" after I went to Belle Saison. The price was great and so was the service. Since I bought my dress there, they also had wonderful deals on bridesmaid dresses, care packages for the dress...and so many other things. My one and only complaint is that my dress showed up a little shorter than it was supposed to and I had to go find new shoes with tiny heels. The length was measured at Belle Saison and the alterations were done by the dress manufacturer, so I'm not 100% sure where the measurments went wrong, but it was honestly ok in the end. I think it may have been the universe's way of saving my feet.

I received so many compliments on the dress both on the day of the wedding and after. It was amazing! Overall, I'm happy with the Belle Saison!

Sent on 12/26/2012
  • Jaemi

Jaemi · Married on 11/06/2010

I chose Belle Saison not only because they were the only shop that had the dress I wanted but also because they have a great group of ladies. We worked with Elizabeth which was initially alright until my dress came in and I realized the size we ordered was wrong. A word of advice...the dress you are trying on may be stretched out and actually a size bigger than the tag size noted so be sure to get measured and get the right size ordered for your measurements. I had to have 3 dress fittings to let out my dress and lose about 15lbs in order to fit in it. This of course cost an arm and a leg in alterations, not to mention adding stress and tears. I did let the shop know about the headache this caused and unfortunately felt a chill from Elizabeth after that and she never once appologized. But all the other ladies were so helpful and wondeful and very appologitic and helped to make up for it. I got my entire wedding attire from them right down to the dying of my shoes and everything turned out great. They also have some added perks you can take advantage of...such as a free bridal portrait session with Ron Parks photography, and I did take advantage of that and it was wonderful. Thank you Belle Saison for helping me through this process and being a part of my special day.

Sent on 11/23/2010

Salicca · Married on 09/05/2010

I had gone to several different bridal shops looking for my wedding dress and found the perfect one at Belle Saison. The prices were reasonable and they had a great package that included discounts and credits on all my accessory needs.

Sent on 09/22/2010

Alison · Married on 05/01/2010

Belle Saison and Elizabeth took my dream as a little girl and made it reality! I could not have asked for a more beautifel dress, much less a hassle free purchasing experience. Elizabeth works wonders with brides and their entourages. Overall Belle Saison had to be one of my best wedding plannig experiences and I would definietley recommend them to everybody! (espeically Elizabeth)

Sent on 08/09/2010

Laura · Married on 10/24/2009

I was incredibly impressed with the service I received from Belle Saison. All the women there are incredibly helpful and understanding of how stressful making wedding decisions can be for a new bride. I did pay a bit more for my dress than I had expected to but it was well worth it because it was the most beautiful dress I have ever seen and better than I could have ever asked for. And the dress ran the same price at other wedding dress boutiques. I also got my shoes and a couple accessories there. I do think the veils were overpriced, so i didn't get that there. But everything else was amazing!

Sent on 11/22/2009

This was the perfect place for me. They were honest and upfront and gave me a lot of extra coupons for a bridal and/or engagement shoot, free dance classes, etc. I loved my dress!!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Megan · Married on 12/27/2009

3.5

Belle Saison had the best selectin of dresses that I went to. I went to Seredipity, Couture in Cedar Park, multiple places in Ohio where my parents are from, and David's Bridal. They were friendly enough; service didn't go out of their way to make me feel special, but the selection made it my choice place in Austin.

Sent on 01/14/2010
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/15/2016

I was recommended Belle Saison Bridal from a friend who also bought her dress here and I am so glad I was able to work with the team here, especially with Brittney! She helped me try on several dresses and was honest yet supportive of my decisions. They offer deals with Bridesmaids dresses and dress packages which made the entire process very easy.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/24/2015

I found my dress at Belle Saison. They were great to work with and the process was pretty painless. They offer a service where they'll drop your dress off for alterations if you use either one of their recommendations and then they'll pick it up and get it pressed and ready for you to pick up for the wedding. Then they'll clean it and preserve it for you after the wedding. Great service!

Sent on 10/27/2015