Belle of the Ball Event Rentals Reviews

6 | Fresno, CA

6 Reviews for Belle of the Ball Event Rentals

• Madyson

Madyson Berry · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Great company to rent from!

I am so happy I rented from Belle of the Ball! I only rented 2 chalkboard drink dispensers but we will definitely be using them again and renting more! Ashley and Janay are so sweet and respond fast to messages and emails. Plus last minute we decided to ask if we could change the pick up time and they did it without any hesitation! Will definitely be renting again from them!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Emily Small · Married on 11/02/2019

GORGEOUS furniture, AWESOME experience!

These girls really have the most awesome collection of items to elevate your wedding. I ordered a few pieces- a couch for a photo area, sweetheart chairs, and the most incredible diamond arch! Everything went smoothly with delivery and pick up— I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Paige Coffman · Married on 11/02/2019

Baby Shower / Wedding / Bridal Shower

Belle of the Ball is a great, easy, and affordable rental business. I have used rented multiple items for a baby shower and have also booked to rent items for my bridal shower as well as my wedding. Janay and Ashley are very easy to work with and are quick to get back to you! They will help you pick out the perfect decor for your event.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Cortney F · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Service

The sisters who run this business are so great! They make sure you get the best experience possible

Sent on 06/27/2019

Kimberly Chavez · Married on 06/01/2019

Five stars for Belle of the Ball Event Rentals!

My experience was simply amazing. I received a quick and professional response. The owners really took the time to make sure I was truly happy with my selection. Belle of the Ball Event Rentals gave my event that perfect touch!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Chelsey

Chelsey Coffman · Married on 04/07/2019

Photography client

I rented a few items from Janay and Ashley for family photos. They are so sweet and willing to help. They respond very quickly to inquires and willing to work with your schedule for rentals. They have the cutest stuff and are very easy to work with. Best rental place that I have worked with. Very professional and great quality items. I highly recommend to others (:

Sent on 06/27/2019