Belle Mariée Weddings Reviews

4 Reviews for Belle Mariée Weddings

1 User photo

Belle Mariée Weddings 1

Holly · Married on 06/16/2018

Very professional & attentive!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Belle Mariée Weddings 2

Brandy · Married on 06/17/2017

Belle Mariee Weddings made my day perfect! They were so patient and professional. My sister will be using them next fall!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Shari · Married on 05/22/2017

Very well organized and detail oriented. Saw to my every need. Great experience!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Amy · Married on 09/16/2007

I can't begin to express my satisfaction of Belle Mariée Weddings, they lived up to every expectation and beyond. When I initially became engaged, I thought in great detail about how I wanted my perfect day to be. By using Belle Mariée Weddings, my vision of the Perfect Wedding became a reality. As there wasn't much time between my actual engagement and wedding, planning my big day actually became enjoyable as I didn't have to worry about every little detail Belle Mariée Weddings did that for me. Jeannine was well prepared, highly organized, and extremely knowledgeable about the different vendors in the area. I wasn't left to feel like a "client", it was as if they were planning the perfect day for themselves. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable, they are extremely responsive to emails and phone calls, and the day of the wedding went so smoothly and effortlessly. I highly recommend Jeannine & Belle Mariée Weddings, not just for their professional services but also for their personal touches and the warmth they bring to wedding planning.

Sent on 08/09/2017