Belle Mariee Reviews

7 Reviews for Belle Mariee

• Toni

Toni Matson · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect little bridal boutique

Jessica was wonderful to work with! Every visit to Belle Mariee was seamless and made wedding planning that much easier. I was able to get my dress, bridesmaids dresses, and even suits all in one place! Jessica was always kind and prompt when I would call with so many questions!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 10/12/2018

I went in yesterday with my mom and found my dream dress in an hour! Autumn was my consultant and she was so nice, encouraging and didn't pressure me into anything I didn't like! The new location is small but I loved that because it wasn't crowded so you had a very relaxed and intimate experienced and it was BEAUTIFUL so it felt very high-end! The price ranges were amazing and totally affordable and for a small shop I was surprised by the variety of styles and colors they offered! They also have a preferred seamstress who apparently does amazing work, so if you fall in love with a dress off the rack that would have to be sold as is, they reassured me that their seamstress is willing to work with you to get the perfect fit. Overall fantastic experience!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Megan · Married on 11/03/2017

Belle Mariee was wonderful! They had a great selection of dresses and accessories, and the owner, Jessica, really knew her stock well. She was very easy to work with through selecting, purchasing, and fitting my dress. I also got my veil through Belle Mariee, and it was gorgeous! Nora, her seamstress, altered my dress perfectly, and on my wedding day it fit like a glove! I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Emily · event on: 07/29/2016

I just came in for measurements so I could order a bridesmaids dress. I called ahead and they said to come right in! The woman on the phone was extremely nice! Getting measured was free even though the dress I was ordering was from a different retailer. It took all of three minutes and both ladies I saw working there were very kind and all smiles the whole time. I had called a couple different places about getting measured and Belle Mariee was easily the most friendly and easy to talk to on the phone. I recommend trying them out for any Bridal needs!!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Amazing to work with! Her dresses are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Very helpful and easy to work with. We used them for our tux rentals, and my husband and I went in numerous times to look at the mannequins and look through the books, and the owner was always very friendly and accommodating. Definitely recommend working with them!

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Tara

Tara Selly · Married on 01/18/2020

Personalized Service

I had a wonderful time trying on wedding dresses at Bella. The consultants were very helpful and made me feel very comfortable. They were not pushy at all and helped me stay on budget. After we were finished they sent me a card in the mail to say thank you for coming in. The whole experience was lovely and very personalized. I would highly recommend visiting!

Sent on 05/03/2019