Belle Immagini Photo Booth Reviews

19 | Beaver Dam, WI

19 Reviews for Belle Immagini Photo Booth

Lindsay · Married on 09/02/2017

I've been in a lot of different photo booths at a lot of different events, and Belle was hands down, THE BEST. Jose designed a very adorable, personalized photo strip for our wedding, based on some pictures I found. They were flexible with the time and location (Katie and Jose came all the way to Milwaukee!) AND their prices were better than everyone else's around. On the day of the wedding, They had a nice book for everyone to put in a copy of their strip and sign a personal message. They also gave us extra copies for the ones we did. They printed out an adorable cover photo for us on the spot. They had a lot of props and were just all around so nice and pleasant :) I can't say enough! If you're looking for a photo booth, these are your people.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

The folks at Belle Immagini were such a delight to work with for our daugher's wedding reception! They were quick to respond, professional in their services, and generous with their time and assistance. Our guests has a blast, with a line all night long...even the grandparents got in on the action! I would recommend Belle Immagini with no hesitations.

Sent on 05/23/2016

em · Married on 05/20/2016

Belle Immagini Photo Booth did a fantastic job! They had so many options for our guests to have a great time creating photos and memories for our scrapbook. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better Photo Booth for the cost :)
    Thank you for being so great to work with.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Ami · Married on 11/28/2015

It's been a few months since our wedding, our guests are STILL talking about the photobooth and how much fun it was! Jose was so much fun to work with, from the moment we arrived at the reception he made our guests feel comfortable and encouraged them to give us memories of a lifetime!!! The photobook gift with all of he copies for our guest book was unexpected and so appreciated. I would use them over and over again, I've recommended them to family and friends! Cant thank them enough!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

The photo booth was the highlight of our wedding reception. Everyone was talking about it all night long, they had a blast taking photos with family & friends. The book we received at the end of the night was so special, a great way that captured all the memories of the evening. They are sure to make your night one that will never be forgotten!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Vanessa · Married on 07/25/2015

Katie and Jose were absolutely amazing to work with. They were quick to respond via email throughout the entire process and allowed us to make payments over the wedding planning process. The photos were the hit of our wedding reception. Our guests had a blast! Our photos were uploaded to facebook by 3:00 am the night of our reception. This allowed our guests to save/download anything they liked. They also created a scrapbook of all the photobooth strips and had guests sign them as another form of a guestbook. Great company!! Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Alison · Married on 06/20/2015

Belle Immagini Photo Booth was the highlight of our wedding reception. The business they run is amazing! Working with them was effortless - from booking them, to the set up, to the wedding night itself, to the clean up, Belle Immagini is a top-notch company. Our guests raved about the pictures, props and how much fun they had the night of our wedding. John, my husband and I are so happy that we worked with Katie and Jose. We loved our scrapbook keepsake and will look at it for our anniversaries to come. I would recommend Belle Immagini to anyone needing a photo booth for any occasion. It is worth every penny!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Alexandra · Married on 06/13/2015

they are AMAZING and so fun to work with! They gave us a guestbook full of all the pictures taken with all the guests signatures/notes to us! By far I would recommend them to anyone! They were SO kind and donated 3 hours to us! I couldn't be more thankful. The photo booth was definitely the highlight of our wedding :)

Sent on 06/16/2015

Heather · event on 06/09/2015

We used this vendor for an elementary school ice cream social. Everything went smoothly and Katie responded to emails quickly. I would recommend this vendor to a friend.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Dena · event on 06/06/2015

I can't say enough. We had a limited budget for a Catholic 8th grade school event. They allowed us to cut the time in 1/2 which cut the price in 1/2 (and fit our budget). Yet the night of the event they set up and ran the whole 4 hours (not 2) at no additional cost. They were friendly, outgoing, great with the students/parents, and the set up/props were fantastic! I would use them again and refer them to anyone interested! Oh, and the machine worked great without breaking down (always a plus).

Sent on 06/15/2015
  • User4401949 · 2+ years ago

Our guests loved this photo booth company. They had a terrific time with it, and the pictures came out great. The service was outstanding; very accommodating, pleasant, and flexible, plus reasonably priced. The photo album is so fun. Definitely one of the best things I did for my daughter's wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Connie · Married on 04/18/2015

We hired Belle Immagini Photo Booth from research on the web the groom did. We could not have been happier with them! If I could rate the higher than 5, I would! I recommend them to anyone contemplating a photo booth for an event. They provided exceptional service at a spring discounted price. I have two more daughters that will be married in the future and I would contact Belle Immagini Photo Booth again to service our event at anytime of the year.

Sent on 04/23/2015
  • F

Fawn · event on 02/26/2015

Belle Immagini Photo Booth provided awesome service from first contact. I couldn't be happier with the customer service, options available to personalize event, and the experience I had! Definitely a 5 star establishment!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Cassie · Married on 02/21/2015

My husband and I rented a Belle Immagini photo booth for our wedding reception and we (along with our guests) were very pleased. We loved the amount of props and also the amount of space inside the booth.
    Katie and Jose were awesome to work with and responded to all questions prior to the event very fast!
    The personalized photo strips and the photo album were of high quality and so perfect!
    We would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Emily · Married on 01/17/2015

We are so happy that we chose to go with Belle Immagini Photo Booth for our wedding reception!! Jose and Katie are the nicest couple and truly enjoy their job! They are very fun and interactive people who really strive to make this the best photo booth out there... and they have! The pictures are very high quality and they have tons of awesome props to use that make the experience even more fun! Their prices are reasonable, they are very professional, and great at communicating - respond very quickly! I HIGHLY recommend hiring them for any event!!!! They are exceptional!!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Chelli · Married on 12/20/2014

Katie and Jose were so great to work with! Their set-up was so quiet during dinner that I did not even notice them until everything was all set up and ready to go just before the dance. The photobooth was very professional looking- red carpet hollywood style! They were both there attending to people that just came out of the photobooth ensuring that they signed the photobooth guestbook and pasted their picture in it. They brought a vast amount of props with them to make the pictures unforgettable! Plus, many people were able to fit into the photobooth at the same time! Their rate was very reasonable! My husband and I have a beautiful photobooth album with our picture on the front to remember our special day! I would highly recommend Belle Immagini Photo Booth to anyone looking for a special attraction for you and your guests to remember your wedding day!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Kelsey · Married on 07/19/2014

This photobooth venue was incredible! I would recommend them to anyone! They were very good at responding back quickly and made my wedding day very fun and relaxed :) hands down, choose Belleimmagini Photobooth!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/03/2014

We loved having belle immagini at our wedding. The quality of the photo booth is amazing along with the tons of entertaining props that they provided. Katie and José were so professional and easy to work with. Our guests had an amazing time using the booth it really made our wedding fun!! We love having the scrapbook of all the pictures taken in the booth to look back on the memories. We would highly recommend them to any one planning a special event.

Sent on 06/02/2015
  • User4781932 · 2+ years ago

So much fun & came with a ton of fun props!

Sent on 12/14/2016