Belle Chapel Reviews

12 | Snohomish, WA

12 Reviews for Belle Chapel

Patricia (Patti) Wythe · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding day booking

Booked my wedding for 8/17/19, beautiful site, just the right size for a small wedding.
    Very friendly and helpful

Sent on 06/16/2019

Carissa · Married on 02/17/2017

Sharon was so instrumental on making our day a huge success. She was so kind, and helpful and just more than you could ask for. The chapel was perfectly decorated when we arrived, she helped setup the reception hall, even finding a solution to our centerpiece problem! Everything was immaculate, the bride and groom rooms are so vintage and just charming. I would pick this venue again and again!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Keely · Married on 12/17/2016

The Belle Chapel was the first venue we toured and we fell in love with the chapel from the moment we walked in! The historic site has been beautifully maintained. Sharon was extremely helpful throughout the whole process of planning and configuring our wedding. She helped us with the reception layout to ensure it would be an efficient use of space as we were close to the upper limit for our guest count. With an open house every Wednesday evening there was lots of time to go to the venue to make sure our ideas would work as we imagined them, she even accommodated us coming in a separate evening due to work schedules not allowing us to make it for the open house. There is an entire room of decorations to use or you can bring your own, she is very flexible and open to new ideas. I would highly recommend working with Sharon as she was able to accommodate all of our requests and willing to work with us in order to create the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 12/30/2016
  • Mrs.Payne

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2015

Sharon was so amazing and so helpful. She helped with rehearsal, she had everything from her collection of decorations set up before we arrived, and even helped to set up the decorations we brought. She was so sweet and always got back to me in a timely manner with every question we had.

Sent on 10/23/2015

The Belle Chapel is absolutely gorgeous. It is very intimate and quaint. Perfect for our wedding. The owner Sharin is such a sweetheart and truly loves what she does. She was so helpful in all our wedding details and last minute decisions. She made sure that our day went very smoothly. Our wedding was beautiful and the location was perfect.

Sent on 06/14/2014

Marisa · Married on 12/28/2013

This venue was absolutely perfect! Upstairs is a beautiful chapel, and Sharon (the owner) provides all decorations for the chapel. Many pews, with a stage and gorgeous lighting. There are speakers to easily hook up an i-Pod for ceremony music and she has EVERYTHING that you will need for the ceremony. You can borrow ring bearer pillows, vases, card boxes, and other things in case you forgot on the day of. The chapel is gorgeous, the bride's room is spacious and well-decorated. Now, onto the downstairs. The downstairs is amazing! The chairs and tables come with the rental, she has linens and dishes that you can rent in-house, making it so much easier, cheaper and less of a hassle for the day of. The ambience is gorgeous with rope lights and you can adjust the lighting to dim for a more romantic setting. The grounds are gorgeous for pictures - nooks, crannies, beautiful landscaping. I am so happy that we chose Belle Chapel. We loved this venue so much that we are going to renew our vows in 5 years to have it again at this location. The price is outstanding, especially for everything that comes with it. Sharon is amazing, she is so sweet and helpful and just a lovely person to do business with. She truly made the wedding so much more special. This is truly an unknown gem and I highly recommend for a romantic wedding.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Johnq · Married on 12/01/2013

My new wife and I were just married here last night (12/1/2013) and the whole thing could not have been any better. We started to look for venues many months in advance of our big day. Belle Chapel was literally the first place we toured, and we knew right away we didn't need to look any further.

The building was built in 1885 and have been meticulously maintained. It has a genuine and warm feeling to it, has great acoustics, and takes to creative lighting well. Sharon (the manager and event coordinator) was kind, caring, and professional throughout the process. Her recommendations were spot on and helped to reduce a lot of the stressed any soon-to-be-married couple might experience. She kept tabs on us regularly all the way up to the event and made sure the night was a blast.

People all night were telling us that the wedding was the most fun they had ever been to. The size and feel of the place was perfect for us and Sharon is a true master of her profession. We will be recommending this place to everyone we know.

Thank you Sharon and Belle Chapel for making it the most memorable night of our life!!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

the lady that runs this place is just awesome and she did so much to help us with everything

Sent on 08/28/2012

Alisha · Married on 09/07/2008

Belle Chapel was amazing! I am so glad I found it, it was the perfect place. The open houses on wednesdays were especially helpful for me to figure out how to arrange tables/chairs/decorations and I was able to test out the sound equipment to see what I needed for the day. I loved that I could provide my own catering and that there was a kitchen there to use to store and prepare things. You get to have the entire chapel from 10am to 10pm on the day of your wedding so you don't have to worry about scrambling to set up/take down things. The location itself is beautiful and they also provide tons of decorations for you to use...different colors and flowers and crystal vases, arches and pillars, I thought that was great because I saved money and time I would have used to get those things on my own. Also you can rent table linens in your colors and dishes if you want. The bathrooms were cute and clean and the dressing rooms for the groom and his men and the bride and her gals were so lovely and spacious! I feel like I was able to custom the place to what I wanted and also take advantage of the building's natural beauty. Sharon and Libby were amazing and helpful too...I feel like it all went off without a hitch!

Sent on 10/29/2008

Paula · Married on 01/07/2011

I just want to say that we loved this venue. The sweetness of this church built in 1885 set the stage perfectly for our small wedding. While small, it is so elegant. There are so many options that help to reduce some of the astronomical costs of planning a wedding and I so appreciated that. Being able to choose and provide my own caterer was HUGE to me. Also, when we unexpectedly started the wedding an hour late, Sharon was sure to let me know that our time there was flexible and not to worry about it. I never felt rushed and everyone commented on what a lovely venue it was. Highly recommend the Belle Chapel!

Sent on 01/26/2011

April · Married on 04/22/2017

This was a gorgeous venue that's worth every penny!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Beth · Married on 01/17/2015

Belle Chapel was a wonderful venue for our wedding and reception. Sharon did such a great job of helping us make our big day the best it could be!

Sent on 02/02/2015