BellaTish Events Reviews

6 | Lake Forest, CA

6 Reviews for BellaTish Events

Meghan · Married on 02/24/2018

Liz was my life saver! I thought I could plan this wedding on my own, but just ended up stressing myself out way too much! I found Liz just two months before our wedding and couldn’t be more thankful! I don’t know what I would have done without her. Everything from organizing the timeline to just keeping me calm! I don’t think our wedding would have gone as seamless without her. Beyond, beyond, beyond recommend Liz!!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Katie · Married on 11/08/2014

Liz with Bella Tish Events was a God Sent! I don't think that I could have ever asked for a better experience. She helped me plan EVERYTHING! From flowers to the DJ to the time line to negotiating contracts with the Hotels, she was on it! She was so organized and professional and such a sweetheart it was a breath of fresh air! The day of my wedding I didn't have to worry about a anything. If there was something that went wrong I didn't know about it and neither did anyone else because she handled it. All I had to do was get dressed for my big day and she took care of the rest. She made my dreams of the perfect wedding come true. I couldn't have asked for anything more! She held my hand when i needed it and kept me on track and did as much as she possibly could to alleviate any stress before during and even after the wedding. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there to help me plan and organize my dream wedding!!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Beckey · Married on 04/12/2014

Liz is my hero!!! I lost my wedding venue weeks before my wedding and Liz was all over it! She had appointments set-up for me to check out new venues the next day! She kept me calm and found us the most amazing place for our wedding and reception that is actually a big step-up from the previous location.
    Liz is an organized, go-getter with a huge heart and I know my wedding day will be perfect because of her!!!

AFTER THE WEDDING UPDATE:
    I was right, the wedding was PERFECT and I truly give the credit to Liz! You can tell from the minute you meet her that being a Wedding Planner this isn't just a job, it's her passion and she loves every minute of it...from the planning stages to seeing you off to your honeymoon (and even after that, if you need her!)
    She brought my wedding and reception visions to life with such attention to detail and care that I couldn't have done it better myself (which says a lot because I'm kind of obsessive and won't settle for anything less than perfect.) Liz made our fairytale come true and Vadim and I are forever grateful!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Karen · Married on 07/19/2013

Harry and I are both incredibly busy, and couldn't plan the Wedding of our Dreams. Luckily, after searching for Wedding Planners, we called BellaTish Events. We were worried about signing a contract with a Wedding Planner in CA, (we live in NYC) but after a lengthy call with Liz, owner of BellaTish Events, we were not only laughing at her fabulous humor, but were very much at ease with her capable personality. We decided to sign a contract. It was the best choice we could’ve made! When we signed on with Liz at BellaTish, we found that we had THE most amazing Wedding Planner at our backs!
    Since Harry and I have the most hectic schedules, we decided to go with BT’s “Here Comes the Bride” package, which includes EVERYTHING you would need to put together a Wedding, from coordinating colors, choosing invitations, and menu selections. She took care of everything! While this package offers 10 in-person meetings, we couldn’t find the time to meet, so we decided to have 9 of our meetings by Skype, and one in person
    Liz arrived the afternoon of the 18th, to take care of the last-minute details for our rehearsal, both at the church and the restaurant. She had a set time frame for everything, and with a genuine smile and an amazing personality, she kept everyone on schedule, and had me in bed at a good hour, to get my beauty sleep.
    She arrived at our home early the next morning, with a cup of tea for me, and the hair stylist, makeup artist and my Maids of Honor in tow. With phone in hand, she kept in touch with every vendor and made sure everything was going smoothly, and, all I had to do was sit and enjoy the happiest day of my life TO THE FULLEST!
    For anyone who is getting married, Liz, is a chic, savvy, can-do, WILL-DO woman who allows nothing to stand in her way – including 3,000 miles! She has the patience of a Saint, the imagination that we all secretly wish we still had, and "Sorry, I just can't..." is simply foreign to her. Thank you, Liz!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Loretta · Married on 11/07/2009

BellaTish Events helped with my wedding before they were even BellaTish Events. Liz helped consult from across the country and was extremely helpful in bringing me ideas and trends, keeping me on schedule and giving advice and support in even the most stressful of times. I am still amazed at how attentive Liz was to every single detail from ceremony programs to an emergency kit for our wedding day.
    BellaTish Events did Day of Coordination for us. Our wedding day went like clockwork. It was smooth and stress free. If something did arise, Liz was on it and had it fixed before we even knew about it! Liz is very enthusiastic about her work. She made our wedding planning so much fun and any bride will be very fortunate to have Liz plan her big day! I could not have asked for a better coordinator and would highly recommend that every bride-to-be consult with her. You'll be so glad you did!

Sent on 06/10/2014