Bellasera Resort Reviews

9 | Naples, FL

9 Reviews for Bellasera Resort

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2016

I am so thrilled that I decided to book my wedding reception at the Bellaserra. Liz Sanders and Oxana Royce were absolutely amazing and accommodating and professional. Liz answered every call and email so promptly, she was on top of everything. I am so happy how my day turned out, it was exactly how I pictured it. My tables and draping looked perfect. I had so many compliments on my tables and the food, service, decorations! I would highly consider the Bellaserra Hotel for your reception, party or any special occasion. Also a shout out to Marco! He made everything look so good and was so helpful and always there for us. By the end I felt like a part of Bellaserra family! Please consider this beautiful hotel for your venue. So many places to take pictures for the bride and groom after the ceremony! Liz Sanders, again is absolutely amazing, personable, and such a pleasure to work with. Marco and Oxana are so helpful and professional as well could not have done it without them. Thank you again for such an amazing experience!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Bellasera Resort's reply:

Wow, thank you Lisa! We enjoyed working with you every step of the way! Your cathedral length wedding dress was amazing. I cannot wait to see all the pictures!
    Best of Luck for a great future together.
    Liz

Liz and the entire Bellasera team were phenomenal!!! My personal wedding planner was a disaster, but Liz saved the day time after time. When I had any concerns, Liz was there with a plan to make it work.
    We had our reception here and it was a blast! Their package was affordable and we loved how simple it was to have nearly everyhing included!
    The accommodations were spacious and gorgeous. At every wedding I have been to since (5 in total) at least one of our well-meaning wedding guests comments on how much nicer the hotel suites were at our wedding.
    My husband and I live in the Naples area, and we love using the Bellasera for our staycations as well as recommending it to out of town guests.
    Thank you to the entire Bellasera team for making our day so special and so successful.

Sent on 08/15/2016

I really can't say enough great things about the Bellasera. We had a destination wedding there just recently (about 60 people) and it went perfectly! We did both the rehearsal dinner and the reception at the hotel. The set-up, decoration and ambiance was amazing for both of these events. The food was delicious (a lot of the wedding guests have commented on it) and the staff was friendly and helpful. Marco did an amazing job of overseeing both events and keeping everything running smoothly. Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with and made every step of the wedding planning so much easier and kept my stress levels tolerable:) She was always available and so very accommodating. We stayed at the hotel for a few days and the all around experience was just so wonderful, from the friendly and accommodating staff to the beauty and comfort of the hotel itself. I would plan another event here in a heartbeat. I wish we could do the wedding all over again and again! Thank you so much, to the Bellasera, for helping to make such an important day so very special and memorable.

Sent on 01/22/2015

The Bellasera is a beautiful boutique hotel near downtown Naples, FL. We had a small wedding and were treated as if we were planning a much larger affair. We suggested where we would like to get married on their location, and they were happy to comply.

Our only hitch was our reception was to be held outside, on a morning where the temperature rose to over 90 degrees F. Through the quick thinking of guests and the very capable employee who was there to serve us, the reception, including the flowers were moved inside, where we had a great time with our (very grateful) guests.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Deborah · Married on 05/11/2013

I live in Fort Worth, TX and I planned my entire wedding here via phone and emails. Paige Simpson, the onsite wedding coordinator was amazing from the very beginning. Having not seen a single aspect of what she planned for me, it would be normal to feel a little nervous. However, after the fact, I can honestly say that there was not even 1 minute during the planning process or even the day of my wedding where I was stressed or even nervous. The Bellasera hotel is BEAUTIFUL. The way that the guest rooms are designed, it is perfect for families and groups of friends. I am a bit of a clean/germ freak and the rooms were immaculately clean and VERY comfortable. The staff is beyond helpful and accommodating and the food we had at our cocktail hour and reception was probably the best I've had at a wedding. Being a first time bride, I really had no idea about all the "details" of a wedding but Paige left no stone un-turned. If I could marry the same person 1000000 times I would do it with Paige at the Bellasera every single time. It was far beyond all of my expectations and Paige truly helped make it the best day of my life!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Lauren · Married on 01/01/2010

Bellasera's staff by far exceeded my expectations. They handled my wedding with the utmost care, constantly checking on me throughout the day while I was getting ready til the last minute of the reception. Before AND after their catering coordinator ( who since has been promoted due to her amazing work abilities) responded to all my questions and offered helpful advice, ran errands for me, and continued to treat me with the utmost care for no additional cost. I could rave about the staff and location for hours! It's amazing! You'll truly feel like you just stepped into a Tuscan village in Italy. Very personal and romantic. And the food is exceptional! :)

Sent on 01/26/2010

JESSICA · Married on 12/06/2008

OUR WEDDING WAS AMAZING! KATHLEEN AT THE BELLASERA WAS WONDERFUL AND SO GREAT TO WORK WITH, SHE DID EVERYTHING IN HER POWER TO GIVE US JUST WHAT WE WANTED!

Sent on 02/26/2009

Beautiful! I just had to sit back and relax and they took care of everything! Paige Simpson was amazing and Marco was a huge help. Great for a small wedding (I had 40 guests).

Sent on 11/06/2013

Nibette · Married on 12/12/2009

3.8
      3.5
      3.5
      2.5

This venue is so incredibly beautiful and the staff was so helpful when we were planning everything, but they just seemed really unorganized when my guests actually showed up for the reception. They had dinner ready to serve at 6, when really that was when the cocktail hour was supposed to be starting. As a result, the food didn't taste very good. When it was time to cut the cake, there was no one to be found, so we waited 10 minutes for someone to start cutting pieces for us. It just seemed like they didn't have a lot of experience with weddings.

Sent on 12/15/2009