Bellascosas Stationery and Design Reviews

5 | Durham, NC

5 Reviews for Bellascosas Stationery and Design

julie · Married on 06/04/2011

I've used Bellascosas 3 times for different events and everything time, she delivers outstanding cards with great quality in timely manner. Great person to work with, very creative and very knowledgeable. I will use this company again and I've recommended her to my family and friends. Great service and great artist!

Sent on 06/07/2011
  • I

Ify · Married on 10/23/2010

Bellascosas provided my reception programs and my table place cards... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Erica · Married on 03/20/2010

If only I had found Bellascosas before ordering my wedding invitations, I most definitely would've used them over the other company! I LOVED working with the designer from Bellascosas! I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted for my wedding thank-you note cards, but I knew I wanted simple elegance... and that's exactly what I received from Bellascosas! Within a couple of days after giving the designer an idea of what I wanted, she sent me a proof and allowed me to choose from three designs. It was great being able to choose from unique designs,some I hadn't seen from any other stationary company. After choosing my design, it took less than a week for me to receive my printed notecards! I'm amazed at how seamless the process was, and am thankful to have found such a great, professional, stationary company! I plan on using Bellascosas again, and I highly, highly, recommend their work!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Lanita · Married on 07/26/2008

Bellacosas designed custom save-the-date announcements for my 2008 wedding. Bomi made what is often a stressful time for brides-to-be a breeze. Her designs perfectly complimented the colors, theme and style of my wedding and her customer service was above par.

Brides: If you're looking for a vendor who will truly listen to your ideas and vision for your special day and them make them a reality, you can't go wrong with Bellacosas. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/19/2010

Lola · Married on 06/12/2010

3.5

Bellascosas was great to work with, and was flexible enough to accommodate my unique taste, and my requests for particular features in my wedding invitations.

Sent on 06/21/2010