BellaNova Electric Strings Reviews

4 | Mauldin, SC

4 Reviews for BellaNova Electric Strings

sarah · Married on 12/16/2017

As a wedding planner in Greenville, nothing makes me happier than responsive, excellent vendors. BellaNova Strings are amazing. They are easy to work with, accommodating, and have the best sound I’ve heard in a long time. I’m thrilled to use them and recommend them for all your wedding and event music!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Kathy · Married on 12/09/2017

BellaNova Electric Strings were amazing at our wedding event! Our guest were so complimentary of the music during the wedding and cocktail hour! We highly recommend these lady for any event!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Mollie · Married on 11/04/2017

Perfect in every way! Amazing!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/19/2013

BellaNova Strings played my wedding in Charleston, SC and I couldn’t have been happier about our experience! Kristen was very helpful, professional, and efficient throughout the entire process. They even arranged a song for us that they had not previously played! When they performed at our ceremony their music filled the room and sounded like a large orchestra instead of just a few people. My husband and I received tons of compliments on their musical talent. Thank you BellaNova Strings for making our day a memorable occasion!

Sent on 01/24/2018